Literaly proof you can't cash out

This is the first suggestion in Google search. People have been on it since the beginning. Crypto is a fucking SCAM and you ALL fell for it. Fucking retards, you REALLY thought you could make it flipping INTERNET MONEY? fucking KEK

This is the most boring Veeky Forums meme so far

Literally?

yup.

remember the days of "just bought 100k"? good times.

Are u literaly retarded? just transfer ur btc to kraken and sell it for fiat

I know right? I literally find myself missing a meme that's at most 3 months old.

Nice try Krakboy.

You're fucking right... now it makes sense how I could never cash out uber OR my pension early

I fucking hated that meme.

>be me
>be thanksgiving, family all laughing and joking, asking me when Im going to get a job or even pay rent
>tell them im actually a successful crypto trader, its been going so well i recently became a millionaire
>they all laugh
>show them my blockfolio
>i try to explain bitcoin
>uncle downloads blockfolio, types in 1,000 bitcoin, starts showing it around saying hes a crypto millionaire too
>everyones laughing
>tell them its true and i can withdraw from a bitcoin atm
>convince my family to take me to nearest bitcoin atm, 2 hours away
>they wanted to go to this city anyways for shopping, tell them ill buy some gifts for christmas
>arrive at atm
>atm only allows you to buy bitcoin, not sell it
>family getting impatient
>"enough user, your joke is going too far, lets just go to the mall now"
>i ask the convenience store clerk how do I sell with the atm?
>he doesnt know what im talking about, "only buy, you buy here"
>aunt goes up to the atm with a $20 and pretends it came out, look user, I sold my byte coins, how come you cant sell yours?
>everyones laughing as they head back to the car

im fucking done, you guys are worse than /b/, idk how you got this scam so big in the first place

still needing to deflect from the floppenninh eh OP?

Just use Kraken retard

Thanks bought 100k

Nice just cashed out 100k.

no you can't

HAVE YOU AVTUALLY TRIED to cash out? at least ONE fucking time? If you haven't go and see for yourself. There's plenty of people on the internet already realizing it, that it's all a sham, and this shit is going to explode at any time. Consider all your investment a loss and just start investing in REAL things instead of "muh digital assets".
Don't say I didn't warn you.

>Im pr-profitable guys

But that was awful

7/10

I enjoyed this. Good content.

Despite what people think, this is a healthy meme

These kind of posts will deter passerby retards and will delay even more crypto becoming a normie thing for longer, the moment that happens the market will be so regulated that being an autist that buys and sells crypto will become impossible

This is the golden age for making profit and the can't cash out meme is trying to extend that, now carry on and pretend i never posted this

>crypto millionaire
>can't use bitcoin atm

LARPing on Veeky Forums after failing with LARPing with the senpai

ISHYGDDT