Cashing out is impossible

>be me
>be thanksgiving, family all laughing and joking, asking me when Im going to get a job or even pay rent
>tell them im actually a successful crypto trader, its been going so well i recently became a millionaire
>they all laugh
>show them my blockfolio
>i try to explain bitcoin
>uncle downloads blockfolio, types in 1,000 bitcoin, starts showing it around saying hes a crypto millionaire too
>everyones laughing
>tell them its true and i can withdraw from a bitcoin atm
>convince my family to take me to nearest bitcoin atm, 2 hours away
>they wanted to go to this city anyways for shopping, tell them ill buy some gifts for christmas
>arrive at atm
>atm only allows you to buy bitcoin, not sell it
>family getting impatient
>"enough user, your joke is going too far, lets just go to the mall now"
>i ask the convenience store clerk how do I sell with the atm?
>he doesnt know what im talking about, "only buy, you buy here"
>aunt goes up to the atm with a $20 and pretends it came out, look user, I sold my byte coins, how come you cant sell yours?
>everyones laughing as they head back to the car

im fucking done, you guys are worse than /b/, idk how you got this scam so big in the first place

I don't understand this "cashing out is impossible" meme. There are many ways to convert to USD online, such as Coinbase or Gemini.

let me ask you a question, HAVE YOU TRIED to cash out? at least ONE fucking time? If you haven't go and see for yourself. There's plenty of people on the internet already realizing it, that it's all a sham, and this shit is going to explode at any time. Consider all your investment a loss and just start investing in REAL things instead of "muh digital assets".
Don't say I didn't warn you.

Meme scheme
To scare away normos in order to accumulate

kekd

Yeah, multiple times, multiple methods, straight to my bankaccount or converted with a bitcoin debit card. Low iq memes

Good post.This should be screenshotted for Veeky Forums meme posterity.

Pls don't include me in the cap, I'm too self-conscious.

You posted this already like 5 times in a bunch of other threads. Good FUD. Please make a new greentext

I've cashed out it took less than 24 hours for funds to appear in my bank account fuck this autistic fucking forced meme.

fucking liars
look at this

This is the first suggestion in Google search.
People have been on it since the beginning. Crypto is a fucking SCAM and you ALL fell for it.
Fucking retards, you REALLY thought you could make it flipping INTERNET MONEY? fucking KEK

You should probably disassociate from your douchebag family user, take a page or two of advice from Stefan Molyneux on this.

Is this the new hodl meme?

well well well, looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

Post your address so I can just give away my useless BTC. I'm fucking done with this. Have 120 BTC to spare, I though I was gonna be rich. Fuck me.

is this some kind of sick fucking joke? WHAT WAS THE POINT OF ANY OF THIS IF YOU CAN'T CASH OUT

I WANT MY LIFE BACK

Gimme your BTC so I can try cashing it out.
1AQxhXWhPeqXCQh6PdxZn7CTcwGzS3Eo84

I agree with this guy OP, if your a millionair in crypto then shouldn't be any problem to swing me $100 and ill try cash it out then, here is my address, oh and better yet make it $1000
Here's my address

1BpdcUjn8hJXvtg26ZpqkzLke9G3T3XXPH

sent

Lol

1EiiNyRTG5S9dcCdzj6Z6k8ctjXCz8KGgq

Plz and thank you.

>sent $100
LARP harder, user.

make my HODLday wishes come true OP

13k6YFkgCFZoeCXw4ZsXcMXAnHCQu9hGjY

this is literally the most retarded meme of all time

just sent you 100k

New

Are you sure about that shit? Send me some and I'll try my local cash-out thingie

1AQTYMGt6HcWHY7j2XXWK6mjSuxt7et2su

Yeah, Coinbase I literally just said said sell the BTC, and send the usd to my bank account. It’s very easy. You’re not going to get cash, but you will get money in your bank account

nuh uh

based /v/edditor

How are people buying houses and pizzas if you can't cash out? Wtf are you doing? WOULDN'T THIS CASH OUT SHIT ALREADY BEEN ADDRESS? user WTF R YOU DOING?

Shut up faggot I have cashed out thousands easily with coinbase

ARE U ALL THIS RETARDET GO ON
litebit.eu MONEY IS ON THE NEXT DAY ON UR FUCKING HERPADERP REAL BANKACOUNT
.....on the next day oh u are a Burger iam sorry for u.

obvious shill
no one believes you

Your picture says it all. An Hero before things get any worse.

So uber, betting and pensions are a scam. Great source user, you hilarious fucking mongol.

You guys do know this means BTC is gonna be skyrocketing soon. Its just to try to get people to sell so these huge buyers can get cheap btc before it goes parabolic its being spammed on every forum.

>Telling anyone you have fucking money.
>Ever.

I'm growing a beard and wearing shabby clothes.

Nope not sent, show screenshot faggot and we might believe you

just cashed out

Send me 10K BTC to cash out. Let's test your theory.

1Ci13zEnz66WWRCchXb7SoV769FWYiyToB

This meme isn't funny, it's just really, really stupid.

This board's already like 75% shit and this fucking garbage is pushing it to 90%.

Livingroomofsatoshi.com for aus fags

it basically fucking is
I'm establishing some kind of business in singapore or marrying a euro-qt to cash out cleanly
Ausfag here btw
wouldn't have minded paying tax but they are really fucking shit up nowadays

autismo-9000

Gimme so I can try this
1JQaa2gmHUyrLULziVz7F2CYMVDHGH3aKN

So often I wish these were real so I could get a lil extra and be less poorfag, fucked by my "Business degree"

>uncle downloads blockfolio, types in 1,000 bitcoin, starts showing it around saying hes a crypto millionaire too

kek, your uncle fucking gets it.