Just cashed out $12.5k

Just cashed out $12.5k.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinatmradar.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they r just trolling, and its filling up the entire board!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why lie to people?

well well well, looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

Post your address so I can just give away my useless BTC. I'm fucking done with this. Have 120 BTC to spare, I though I was gonna be rich. Fuck.

>sell btc for silver bullion on craigslist

There I cashed out.

post proof

still haven't seen anybody post proof that you cant cash out...

Liar

>Larping about cashing out
It's not funny faggot

Because there is no proof.

This is some dumb coordinated attack by a group of overenthusiastic Brazilians who lost all their money buying high and selling low and trying to scare others because of their own personal failures.

I’d rather not have sold my crypto, in the future I will collateralize it and borrow against it.

so they are trying to drop the price to buy back in or what?

Who knows, Brazilians aren't known for their genius overarching plans. It's more likely just a bunch of ADHD aggressive manlets trying to stir shit up to help their own morale temporarily.

nice larp

Just report him.

how about you post proof that you actually CAN cash out

How about proof one way or the other?
Can you or can you not cash out. Anyone?
Because by default if no one posts proof one way or the other then it's best to assume you can't.

did you pay your 6k in taxes?

coinatmradar.com/ faggot

You can cash out to tether

I wouldn't mind if you send some
1AoH1 dVrAKFLJxS2b r32g1nxyb VAz2hht3

There have been dozens of people posting transactions of crypto to their bank account from coinbase, gdax, et. al.

Not a single one of these liars has posted proof that you can't. Why? Because they're liars.

ok so do you want to see me convert my btc into usd at an exchange or what? jesus

Why is this meme still around? I've wired money straight from Coinbase into my bank account.

Because it's fucking great

Yes send me your worthless garbage.

1FCthLM2RiHqaULubd2jfbJ2GQPJKisr8Q

Innocent until proven guilty ey?

These fuckers are trying to make people insecure about the whole cryptomarket. Whale that are shorting?