So.... why haven't u bought IOTA yet? Its going to moon within a day, its on the 5th elliot wave faggots

So.... why haven't u bought IOTA yet? Its going to moon within a day, its on the 5th elliot wave faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

iota.dance/tangle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IOTA is like a trap,

>Faggots will always flood in to tell you it's better than the real thing (blockchain), but at the end of the day you're fucking a dude.

the fuck does moon mean to you? It's over 2 billion in market cap. OP holding bags from last week's pump perhaps?

I would love to support iota but they stole my funds and wont tell anyone when they are going to give it back. I mean what the actual fuck is that shit?

I hope you never get it back for being an absolute brainlet

Excuse me?

you are a faggot, that's why they wont give it back

You’re a brainlet, you dont deserve wealth because you’ll piss it down the toilet

Go play lottery or something

So you are trying to support iota but act like a cunt to others who want to support it? What a moron.

HAHAHHA YOU FAGGOTS IOTA WILL X100 BY 2020 AND YOU GUYS WILL STILL BE LOSING MONEY ON YOUR SHITCOINS AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU FUCKING RETARDS STAY POOR

Why wouldnt you want iota to send the tokens back? Seems like you are the brainlet.

I will not be rude: IOTA is false advertised shitcoin. It may work, but in 2025 and not with these devs

The foundation EXPLICITLY STATED that reusing addresses is bad for security. How are you that fucking stupid. You are mad that they took ownership of your coins temporarily so that they wouldn't get fucking stolen? IOTA uses one time key use to help make it quantum resistant. IT'S FUCKING WRITTEN EVERYWHERE user. THIS IS ON YOU BRAINLET.

On me?
>buy from bitfinex
>transfer to new wallet
>only ever used 1 address never sent any just held
>balance is now 0
Excuse me m8 but fuck off.

Literally impossible. They only took from addresses with two or more spends. So you obviously did it. Don't fucking lie. I had an old seed where only 5mi was taken. Checked the tangle explorer, I had spent from that address 3 times. You are a paid shill and should consider the long sleep.

Thats literally what i did. 1 transaction from exchange to my wallet and held. Where else would I send it?

IDIOTAs unite!

Let us together suck the cock of our beloved Foundation Leaders!

Post transaction hash and we will see who is the liar.

Also why the fuck did they code a wallet that allowed address reuse in the first place?

Because it is fucking ALPHA software you cuck. The current version crosses out used addresses so fucks like you don't get the wrong idea. I don't get it, how can you put cash into a technology you don't understand or have researched before. How can you be that retarded user?

Are you really saying its OK that the devs have stolen the funds of users that merely used the wallet they developed in the way that it was designed to be used? Are you really defending that? Never known such a severe case of dicks being sucked.

I am defending them for protecting cuckolds like you from having their funds stolen. It is entirely in our best interest to not have funds be stolen, so they took temporary control. No fucking different to eth hard forks to protect sodomized funds that were stolen. Same fucking thing.

My man, kill yourself right now, I don’t know who showed you this tech but it’ll best if you just forget about it and go play lottery or search for gold or something. Tech/crypto is not for you. Leave

Ok. I checked the address it has 2 transactions. The first being the new address creation (attaching to tangle NEW9ADDRESS) and the 2nd being the IN transaction from the exchange. Balance 0. Seems like you were talking shit after all.

Post hash or gtfo.

Resorting to ad homs because you cant put up a decent explanation for the foundation sitting on everyones coins they stole while offering no timeframe for when they will return them.

There’s legit infinite amount of insults that can be thrown at you, and all of them will be right

You’re so out of your depth and a weight to every community that you’re in. Again, you getting wealthy is the same as an oil well being discovered in your backyard - mere chance

Not gonna post the hash on a fucking public board you are retarded to even ask. You made up the shit about them only taking from reused addresses. Yea nice troll making me check.

Breh I did respond everytime. I threw in the ad hominem because it's funny.

I don’t want explain shit to you because it has been explained by hundreds of others before me - you’re out of your depth and you simply don’t get it

I bet you bought like $50 of iota and think that the whole world needs to stop to help YOU, kys

And trust me I’m holding back on insults you massive faggit

TLDR iota cucks think its completely fine that the devs have stolen the funds and wont even talk to the community about it or give an estimated time for refunds. Well I hope for your sake they dont return the funds because if they ever do they are going to get dumped hard. I know I will.

What a fucking Jew you are

Stop complaining about your $20

Cool story bro. Go buy Walton.

Again with the ad homs. Lets have a discussion. Surely you would want the funds returned to ensure a positive market sentiment and the growth of the coin you are invested in? Or are you infact doing some 4d chess thing to actually FUD IOTA?

gtfo with your pajeet complaining

You’re literally brain dead

Nobody cares you lost $7 on a HIGHLY RISKY speculation on ALPHA virtual money you ENORMOUS faggot Jew

bro you are on fucking biz. How fucking stupid do you have to be to come here, whinge about your funds, then expect people to fucking intelligently debate you. I have made my point. I hold 28 GI in iota. I am comfy as fuck, and I do not plan on selling. Who gives a fuck about this process. It's a fucking drop in the ocean. IOTA has the best tech/devs/partnerships/use-case in the world and they are delivering as we speak. You are in fact wasting precious entropy just existing. Again, kys pajeet.

IOTA is trash. Devs are retarded. 100% centralized. 300million stolen. Not scalable after all ("guys please stop spamming, 3tps is too much for the network"). The wallet is aids. Binance and bitfinex will probably delist it after two more crisis moments or so.

how do you store your iota?

i will hold my iota for at least a year, but i havent read good things about a paperwallet

Currently the iota wallet is functioning ok.
I haven't had any problems with it. Just follow the instructions.

Never use the same address twice for anything and keep your seed safe

3TPS. More like 100TPS at peak.
iota.dance/tangle currently doing around 8-10 TPS as we speak. God you are a pajeet.

Paperwallet works perfectly. I store mine on paper.

you can't, you will have to reclaim it every month or so because they keep resetting the entire tangle, since it isnt scalable.

Nope. It exists on the tangle forever. Your addresses are rolled over, just not the transactions. No need to generate addresses to find the iota until you want to spend. Literally gone through 2 snapshots and didn't do anything so far. Just generated some addresses then, and all my iota was discovered perfectly. Snapshots are just transaction pruning.

Just generate your own SEED, pull small amount into local wallet, then transfer the whole lot - that’s it, you’re done

Or wait a month for a new third-party wallet if you’re totally incompetent and will turn turbo-pajeet on us like the other faggot in this thread

It works ok if you’re not a brain dead pajeet

lol

If your 28 giota was stolen by the devs would you be comfy as fuck?

They won't be because I can read instructions. You think I am stupid where I put my 25k USD and don't read about address re-use? You dumb fucking kike.

But i didnt reuse addresses i just held before the september snapshot. Just because you are some newfag who found out about crypto last week and has used the wallet since it was fixed doesnt mean you cant pretend you know what the fuck you are talking about.

Oldcoiner here bub. Been cryptoing since 2012. You did the BTC equivalent of writing your private key on your number plate and the crying about when someone took them all. God you are a joke. Get off biz, buy some bleach, and get it done.

No. I used the wallet in the way that they programmed it and now the foundation has taken the funds because "reasons" This has nothing to do with private keys. You really are talking complete shit mate.

I said the equivalent new coiner. You spent from an address multiple times. Thus exposing your seed for hacking. God if you can't understand me when I Made it simple for you, you cant understand crypto.