I LOVE CASHING OUT OF BTC

Just cashed out 10k, smooth as butter. Feels good user

Big if true

you literally can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."
Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

>larping as a cash outter
why lie?

I just cashed out too. It was extremely easy. I traded my alts for BTC and then BTC for fiat. I had cash in my bank account in a few days. Just like last time. If you can't cash out it is because you are doing something suspicious like trying to randomly cash out 50 BTC through GDAX or Coinbase from a wallet that has never been associated with your account.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

kys shill

YOU ARE LIAR

CASH OUT = NOT POSSIBRE

I do it all of the time. I take a portion of my profits and convert to fiat every time I hit a certain benchmark. I have never had any problem cashing out.

post proof then
not a single person has been able to post proof
this is all a scam

I am not posting personal information on biz. You post proof that you can't cash out.

>tfw fell for a scam and now can't withdraw to my bank account on Coinbase

looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

>wanting to cash out BTC for deprecated YellenCoins
>implying you can't buy Lambos with BTC directly anyway

looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

What is this hot new meme about cashing out? Haven't been on Veeky Forums in a few months.

>worst copypasta ever

nocoiners trying anything to spook the market and crash it so they can try to get back onboard the rocket

guys i didn't want to get into crypto but now i want to know if it's true. should i buy some and try to cash out?

absolute newfag here, mind linking me how you buy fiat? and then is it as easy as a bank transfer from there?

kek

localbitcoins cuckbase gemini there are lots of options

There is no point arguing with these guys. The only place that this meme gains traction is on dumb boards like Veeky Forums. I personally think it's hilarious.