Last 3 weeks I have been posting about RCN

If you haven't been accumulating this coin in the last few weeks, you are dumb money.

Its a little pumped right now but may not go much lower. Long term it won't matter.

Market cap= 67 Million.
What problem it solves: A global peer-to-peer credit network based on co-signed smart contracts.
With RCN you aren't limited to just borrowing crypto (btc,eth etc) you can borrow any currency in the world. (USD,CAD,YEN)
The RCN team has over 15 developers and genius advisors such as Sergio Lerner the cofounder of rootstock.
Key investors= Bilionaire Tim Draper; The guy that found skype in 2005 and sold his share for 1 billion USD recently, the guy that bought 30,000
bitcoin from the us goverment during the silk road closure.
Bilioniare Lu Guanqiu ceo of the company Fenbushi Capital;Once called “China’s Elon Musk” for buying out an American hybrid-electric car company,
Lu Guanqiu is the founder of Wanxiang Group, one of China’s largest automotive parts manufacturers.
^ These guys do not fuck around google there history.
This coin was added on bittrex A WEEK AFTER being released. Name one coin recently that was added to bitterx instnatly? This coin is serious...
do you think these billionaires would invest in this coin if it wasn't going to literally 50x? Follow the smart money Veeky Forums It literally is around ICO price.

Other urls found in this thread:

rcn.exchange/
ripiocredit.network/
nasdaq.com/article/the-rise-of-peertopeer-p2p-lending-cm685513
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7blxch/ripio_credit_network_rcn_south_america_gem/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7fir4a/shining_some_light_on_rcns_recent_growth_and_its/
discord.gg/DsRSYn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The ICO pre-sale had NO BONUSES. Do some googling please. But even if there were, what does Tim Draper have to gain from making 10% on 10 Million? When you're in the billions you're only concerned with making 100s of millions. Thats why they invest in ICO and HOLD. Maybe he'll dump some when its 3-400M market cap, probably not till its nearing a billion (est. Q1 2019) or more.
In developing countries such as in South America, it has been reported that up to 65% of the population are Unbanked and may have no access to Credit Facilities through traditional banking. Ripio intends to solve these problem by providing these users with an alternative Credit Facility. The Ripio Credit Network works to connect borrowers, lenders, and other network agents all over the world, allowing each one of them to manage the credit in their local currencies, as long as they have Internet access.

In developing countries such as in South America, it has been reported that up to 65% of the population are Unbanked and may have no access to Credit Facilities through traditional banking. Ripio intends to solve these problem by providing these users with an alternative Credit Facility. The Ripio Credit Network works to connect borrowers, lenders, and other network agents all over the world, allowing each one of them to manage the credit in their local currencies, as long as they have Internet access.

How does it work?

The Network will consist of a Borrower, Lender, Wallet Provider, and Credit Exchange. All of which will be connected through a Smart Contract. The flow of money is as below:

Borrower

Once the terms are agreed, Lin sends the money through the Credit Exchange in Fiat. The Credit Exchange uses that Fiat to purchase RCN Tokens to send it over to Juan’s Wallet Provider through a Smart Contract. Juan receives the RCN Tokens and converts it back to Fiat.

When it is time to repay the loan, Juan returns $5,500 through the same Channel, by using RCN Tokens as a medium. The borrower receives Fiat after converting the RCN Tokens.

All loans work on a Fiat basis between borrower and lender, by simply using RCN Tokens as a medium of exchange.

What does this mean and how can we benefit from it? There are 2 main ways to benefit from the Ripio Credit Network ecosystem:

If you are a lender, you can lend in Fiat and earn interest in Fiat.

If you are a RCN token holder, you will become a liquidity provider to facilitate the P2P loans, and earn through the increase in value of RCN Tokens.

What value does the RCN token holders have and why should the price increase?

All RCN token holders will become liquidity providers. For any loan to go through, RCN tokens will need to be purchased from the Market to facilitate the transfers. The higher the number of transactions, the higher the demand for RCN, and thus the higher the Price of RCN tokens.

Investment Proposition

• The ONLY source of RCN Tokens at the moment are held by the public, as the Company’s tokens are locked for 1 year.

• Ripio has an actual working product with 100k users, all 100k of whom will be migrated to the RCN Exchange next week! - rcn.exchange/

• Ripio themselves will be the first big lender, which means that they will go to the market and acquire the RCN tokens, generating demand.

• As new credit exchanges and lenders join to the network there will be even more demand for the RCN token.

• Top A-grade institutional investor such as Pantera Capital, Fenbushi (Vitalik Buterin's Fund), Tim Draper, Digital Currency Group, Medici Ventures, Huiyin Blockchain Ventures has invested in the company

What exchanges have listed RCN?

• Bittrex (despite extremely strict with listing recently) • Binance • Huobi Pro • More to follow..

My personal opinion:

Being from a developing country myself, it is easy to underestimate the number of Unbanked people who have no access to Credit Facilities. Like it or not, Credit is an essential part of expansion and development in an Economy.

As for the Company, what makes Ripio stand out is the creation of a true Utility for their token, whereby all parties in the ecosystem are incentivized to use it and will benefit from it’s increase in Price.

As Vitalik Buterin would say, the Crypto-Economics of their Model is spot on.

This is my personal opinion. As always, do your own research and feel free to leave any comments or questions.

TLDR;

• RCN Tokens are used as “gas” to facilitate P2P loans

• RCN Tokens have to be bought from the open market

• Ripio themselves will act as lenders and purchase RCN Tokens from market

• RCN Exchange launching next week. 100k users migrating

• The higher the number of transactions, the higher the demand, the higher the price of RCN Tokens
For an in-depth review, you can read their whitepaper, which is available at ripiocredit.network/

The market for alternate finance gained popularity in recent years. A finding by Transparency Market Research suggests that “the opportunity in the global peer-to-peer market will be worth $897.85 billion by the year 2024, from $26.16 billion in 2015. The market is anticipated to rise at a whopping CAGR [Compound Annual Growth Rate] of 48.2% between 2016 and 2024.”

While Research and Markets estimates the global P2P lending market to grow at a CAGR of 53.06% during the five year period between 2016 and 2020. Morgan Stanley in a report in 2015 predicted that such marketplace lending would command $150 billion to $490 billion globally by 2020.

nasdaq.com/article/the-rise-of-peertopeer-p2p-lending-cm685513

Ripio's value is not based on a coin gimmick, the tech behind RCN is nothing special. Ripio's value comes from the fact that it has proven people going into an industry that is sure to rise and they will start making money in the near future, not 2-3 years from now, but NEXT year. By april their roadmap will be complete.

There. I've done the research for you.

I am welcome to answering any questions and fud. Shoot away

No one? Ok. I'll keep accumulating.

at what point do you continue accumulating until? I think its going to go back to 1400 sats in the next few days, am I wrong?

Why are you trying to make me money user, I don’t trust you

This is where it is hard to say. I've been buying between 1k and 1.3k sats and selling near 2k sats for the past month but storing 50% of that for holding. At any time the whales who are currently accumulating this coin could send it up and never have it reach its usual floor again. I'd split 50 50 for hold and day trade if I were you, there are obvious signs of accumulation going on so be wary of any sudden dips and pumps.

Veeky Forums shilled me on WTC, VERT, and NEO, each one under a buck. I'm trying to do the same

"100k users" really means that the ripio wallet has 100k accounts created in it. That doesn't mean unique users, or active users. An incredibly vague number that doesn't mean much.

wow i thought i was an RCN fanatic
looks like i met my match
well done sir
i tip my hat to you

> tfw you fund latin gangsters who collect their debts with violence

How do I earn interest on my Ripio? Just looking for a simple explanation. I agree that this coin looks primed to move

feels fucking good, gonna be mafia rich soon

Just dumped my ZEN bags for this. Feels bad man, I love ZEN but RCN is going to give me higher ROI much sooner.

how can you ensure that they will pay back the loan and what happens if they dont?

Is it looking unusually bullish these past two days to you OP? I sold way too much of my stack for this to be happening right now.

This huge increase coincides with bitcoins growth, it just seems huge but relative to bitcoins growth it's not a huge pump or indicative of a bigger one.

I don't think it's going to begin its climb this week but I may be wrong.

This is answered in my post lol This is also answered, please read

Source? Liar.

What do you think this coins value will be EOY 2018?

>Bilioniare Lu Guanqiu

He died 3 weeks ago bro.

>Lu Guanqiu's money is still in lmfao
EOY Probably 50 cents. It's going to flucuate between 10-20 cents for quite a bit but once it starts climbing it's not going back down

the cat's out of the bag
very risky to swing trade it now
also volume hasn't built up before like now
selling could become regrettable if you can't scoop it up at a lower price.

yeah i sold yesterday kind fukn ruining my comfy swing trading man I think I missed the bus but I'll wait

This is why you leave a portion that you bought at a lower price to hold.

don't worry man, i think you could enter again at around 1400-1500 unless it floors it at1600

but honestly these 200-300 sats are going to look pathetic when this breaches 2500 and keeps going up.

sorta reminds me of POWR's bullrun

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7blxch/ripio_credit_network_rcn_south_america_gem/

you really are shilling this thing everywhere, aren't you OP?

Also, stop calling everything a "gem", really makes it obvious it's the same person

Overbought as fuck.

Will dump hard.

Thanks me later.

Just wanted to put my take on it in the mix.

that dude legit just copy and pasted everything i posted lol, its not me

What's the reasoning behind doing something like that?

probably bought high and wants to shill it

like u?

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7fir4a/shining_some_light_on_rcns_recent_growth_and_its/

I thought he posted this lmao.

I didn't buy high but it's my word on the internet so no one will believe me. Can't try to help others on Veeky Forums without getting called a bag holder

CRAP!!!

EXIT ALL MARKETS

Ok, I got confused. I was thinking that the dude who tried to call you out was the same dude who posted it to reddit, but I now realize that I'm dumb as hell.

Man, I'm with you. I've made insane gains in the past week, and I tried to give everyone a heads up about the ones I was buying. First response was always about me holding bags. We need a better site. I like 10% of biz, but that 10% is really solid. Reddit is terrible for this stuff. I have an idea that I think will be really cool, but it'll probably just turn into me thinking through the entire site design to ultimately not do a damn thing.

I know I was being wicked greedy. It was so easy and predictable for so long

nah it was confusing lol

biz sometimes comes out with good content but usually its shit and the shit users here make it more shit

Yeah, it's weird how the anonymous thing can either bring out the best in someone or the worst.

I wish more people frequented 8ch Veeky Forums, only one captcha a day is heaven compared to this shit

>8ch Veeky Forums
I didn't even know about that, man. Thanks for posting that. I'll check it out.

YES! Very underrated

>50x with a billion tokens and devs holding 49%
pls explain

old pic

Wait so Juan doesn’t have 5,000 usd to move DIOS MIO

Getting great gains here guys, appreciate this

Pump is over
This sack of shitcoin is dumping hard.

Hahahahaha faggots stop shillin you niggas are going to get JOOOST'D buying this trash.

You're a dumb ass

>I'm too afraid to get in so I'll fud and hope it goes lower

Oh weird its up again

Hey, mane, I gave you this - Posting the same chart with current data on this'un here.

(Serious question) If I post a chart, would it help to give an explanation of how to read it? I didn't want to do that in case people thought I was insulting them or something, but if a lot of people don't know what to make of the charts, I'd like to help them understand.

Give me your explanation please

Nice meme lines.

>knees weak bags are heavy...

Sure thing, man. You just watch for the price to break and form an uptrend above the downtrend line, then you have a chance to hit the sell points that are in green. You want to see this uptrend form near the intersections of the downtrend and the price points. If you buy in when this happens, and the price falls below the nearest support price point, sell it. Go back on watch, and repeat. With this one, you'd want to be careful, because it's trending towards 1475, but an uptrend near an intersection is still worth a buy even if it's only for a small gain. These are harder to predict since I'm using the Bittrex chart, and there just isn't much history to analyze. The photo in this post is BCCBTC. I'm positing it so you'll have another one to look at under the same theory. The part highlighted in yellow on this one happened after I drew the chart.

People don't know how to use trends and charts to buy coins lol, I'm glad you do though

I know this can all look like a bunch of bullshit, so I can post a few that I used to make money if anyone is interested. The one on this post is VTCBTC. I didn't draw it in the style of the other two I posted, since it was just for me, but maybe this can help with the "random dude talking about this shit" kind of disbelief that I'm sure I would have if the tables were turned.

haha thanks, man. I really didn't know, and there's nothing I hate worse than people speaking to me like I'm a newbie on a subject that I know well, so I didn't want to be "that guy" by explaining that kind of shit.

I'm going to make a post where I chart on request tonight. Do you think including something like this will help in the initial post:

If the price breaks the downtrend at (or near) one of the red values, buy it.

Sell it at (or near) one of the green values. Whichever you feel is most likely. You can work the dips by buying a selling a few times between the sell points, using each one that was hit as your next buy point after the sell.

Sell if the price moves below whichever red line that it was purchased above, then go back to looking for the downtrend break.

How is this different from SALT or even BCPT for that matter user?

Just realized that was VTCUSD. I know it's dumb, but I had to point this out in case anyone was looking into it.

How long have you been trading for?
How well have you found charts work? (bollinger, rsi)
How do they work on coins that are new?

Working product already in use vs smoke and hype You actually know what you are doing, I'm sure if you make a thread most people will enjoy it. It's good information and tons of people don't know it. It will definitely help including something like that

Yea im sad i didnt buy enough of these coins. Its ither going to fail or its going to be the next big thing. Cryptocredit is a genius idea but will it work? fuck it was bound to get pumped anyways even if it was never going to work. am an idiot for not putting like 500 in.

Sorry about that, man. I had been putting off cleaning a closet all day, and when I told my wife that I was busy talking to you guys, she wasn't very happy. So, yeah, the closet is looking good, and pussy is still undefeated.

Would you, or anyone else still like me to answer that question?

Dude, thank you. I will include it. I really want us all to make money and help each other do so.

That was half an hour ago, you're good. In addition to what he asked, I'd also like to know what you researched/what your methods were to git gud.

>How long have you been trading for?
I know this is going to remove a ton of the credibility that I just gained with you guys, but I started in August of this year haha. I've been a coder for a long time, so oddly enough, that helped me learn quickly. A ton of it was trial and error, and I was lucky enough to make a friend in a Telegram group that really knew his shit. I should make it clear that I don't think I'm the man yet. I'm still learning, but I'm able to make money consistently now.
>How well have you found chars work? (bollinger, rsi)
I read, applied, and discussed with the Telegram friend that I mentioned earlier about every chart indicator or prediction method there is. After testing everything, I found that the methods I mentioned earlier about trends, support, and resistance are the easiest to communicate and have proven to be a consistent way to make gains. RSI and MACD are the ones that stuck with me, and I've only recently dropped MACD. This was mostly in an effort to simplify the charts, but I feel the reversal indicator method that I mentioned in an earlier post lines up enough with MACD data that it was ok to remove it. This is mainly because I buy and sell coins that are breaking a downtrend. If you were going to try to catch one on the way up, you'd want to include it. RSI is really legit, though. It actually lines up better with USD most of the time, but I still chart BTC so I don't have to convert the sell points. RSI helps you determine which of the green points will most likely be reached. If it's below 30 and breaking a trend next to an intersection, it will make a huge gain.

I'm not sure how many characters a post can have, so I'll post this and hit the remaining questions in another one.

Continued from - >How do they work on coins that are new?
I've only been using Bittrex as the exchange while I've learned all of this, so up until recently, I didn't have a new chart to look at. (New as far as Bittrex I should say, and I would not use another exchange's chart to make predictions on Bittrex data). The chart in this post is of VIBBTC. (for those that didn't see the earlier posts, the part in yellow happened after the chart was made.) This is not a good chart for learning the methods I mentioned earlier. This one was just for my use, but I wanted to share it since it fit in with the question. I like having more history to go on, but it was kind of nice looking at a newer chart. I didn't feel like there was much room for interpretation, and it worked out. I got in early on POWR too, but I can't say that was all from the chart. Biz kind of convinced me on that one before it hit Bittrex.

> I'd also like to know what you researched/what your methods were to git gud
It was basically what I mentioned earlier about trial and error and bugging the shit out of that dude on Telegram haha. A more detailed answer would be that I read all the info I could about every thing in the "Indicator" menu on Tradingview. I'd put one on a chart, and then be like...what the hell does this mean? So, I'd look it up, apply it, and see if I could reproduce consistent results(positive or negative) from the conclusions it helped me draw. I didn't use real money during this testing period, because I needed to prove to myself that it was real first. If you go this route, be prepared to hate yourself when your charts start getting more accurate. Somehow, I didn't count on this, and even though the entire point was to not use real money, it still sucked to make a theoretical 70% gain. Felt pretty good when you'd lose a theoretical 20%, though. I'm still feel like I'm learning, though.

Something I left out...

I think Elliot waves are legit too. I will probably start using these on the simplified charts soon, but these play more into why I'm choosing a certain coin's downtrend vs. why I'm sharing the trend info with biz. I don't always feel comfortable defining wave patters for every coin, because some of them can be misleading. I need to feel like I'm making the correct wave-point decisions before I share it and potentially dick someone over.

I don't even watch the price at the moment, this is one of my comfiest hodls. It could skyrocket at any moment.

I didn't have a published version of this, so I can't prove that I'm not making it up, but here is a more recent version of the VTC chart that I was using. I just hit the sell target. It will probably go higher (I'm not saying buy it), and I'll hate myself a little, but 40% is not bad.

Oh wait, I can prove it with this. Not sure why it didn't occur to me before. I went a little over the high point, because I was greedy and thought I could buy it on the wick. It worked out this time.

*sell it on the wick

Ok, I'm god damn talking to my self on god damn biz right now haha. I'm going to move that new money into something else and go to sleep.

Heh, I was one of the first shilling this around, threads that went with 0 or 2 responses. Every single time ~10 minutes later a big buy would show up on bittrex.

> giving back to Veeky Forums

so what do you expect the actual coin value to increase too? I'm a broke as loser who's holding (because of one of your previous threads), and my limited knowledge says this is a real product with a real future, but should I expect 50% in 5 years? Or is RCN going to be a rocket to the moon?

THis is good content bro, make another thread and I'm sure others will enjoy it. G'night

Well my conservative guess is 30-50 cents by end of the year and by April easily a dollar.

If you want to save money and make sure you don't lose any money, just sell off a portion of your holdings ONCE you make it back (so if you bought 100 bucks at 15 cents, once there are enough gains that make you nervous, like 30 cents, you can sell 50% of it for 100 bucks and have another 100 bucks worth.

But if you are poor you can try flipping this from between 9 - 16-18 cents.

This coin regularly goes to floors of 9 cents. You can spend 100 bucks at 9 cents, sell at 14 cents and now with that profit just repeat ASSUMING it dips. That's the thing, you never know when this is going to explode, it's up to the PnD groups and whales who are strategizing when its going to pump.

But a pump is not a trend - that's a manufactured move. Should I jump ship on a pump or pray this is a product I'll be making money out of in the future?

Is this a shitcoin or a realcoin?

definitely not a shitcoin.

Don't be fooled, just because something pumps doesn't mean it is a shit coin.

If there was no evidence of any of these things then yes it would be a shit coin. This is a coin with a working product, which cant be said for tons of coins in the top 50.

>Is this a shitcoin or a realcoin?
There's a TL;DR in the OP and they already have a working product. Do your own research from there but this doesn't have shitcoin written anywhere on it.

ive been thinking about dumping my bags now that ive made 50% to buy more for the dip. you guys think its wise? im really scared to

>erc20 token

Buddha said don't be attached to a coin in particular. The way to win is to have an edge over someone else! Buy low before the information is out there, and then sell high to the masses. You need to trade based on information that nobody has yet! Information is power. Speed is key. Find it all out here: discord.gg/DsRSYn

Ok, so I'm for real in bed, and it just occurred to me that this dude was not being sarcastic. His post ended up being why I posted all that shit, and it was totally based on a misunderstanding. Ok, I'm for real out now. OP, I'm sorry for hijacking your thread for a bit. I hope I didn't mess up the intended discussion too much.

All good man, good content all around.

I lurk this board only for posts like this onw

Good post OP, currently holding about 10k RCN, super stable on the 3h chart, hope it moons soon!

Pro tip: Buy when it dips to 1.4-1.5k satoshi and then hold.