What the fuck is happening?

What the fuck is happening?

start of a 10x moon mission, bitch.

are you not able to cash out?

This.

Get on pussy or grab your balls and cry like a little bitch when you miss the boat, your choice fagg

This coin has way more use than some vapor ware bulshit coin created with hype.

Market realizing value, plus insiders buying

>that pathetically low volume

This has to be the shittiest Indian-street shit coin of the week on Veeky Forums

Rebranding on the 4th, this is the buy the rumour pump phase.

Also Pravik was recently recognized as the top developer in Bengalore and ODN will now the official cryptocurrency of the Indian Blackmarket. Potentially could spread to China ala the same way Buddhism did through the Silk Road.

>volume rising
>price rising
>price still 5x under ATH
>Solid team and project
>Moon mission commencing

volume is up like 400% in the past few days. that is a bullish signal to non-brainlets

It's up 600% recently user. Don't mind that retard, he is not needed for the moon mission.

>he is not investing in the whitest team in crypto

To be fair we need clarity on bottom right guy

>Lester Chad

that's pravik

>Chad
its a sign!

I think I may do the needful and actually buy some of this.

this
go go go

It's going to go up for the next 9 days. If the news on the 4th is amazing it will go even higher.

Please do not Pajeet me on this. Is it really a legit project? Cryptopia always worries me because no stop losses but I have made a killing on some coins there.

DYOR, but I really like this coin.

oh nooooooo
Why do you care about racemixing if you'll never father a child to begin with?

rekt

go jackoff into your sock as usual, user

December 5th is the day the devs start submitting the coin to exchanges, while the completed app is being launched on Christmas Day,

Basically, December is THE month for Obsidian and anyone who dumps their coins on the 4th has a literal pajeet-tier IQ.

>not selling and rebuying the obvious upcoming dip
Enjoy your inferior gains

wew boy, we dont use memes from the dark ages