BEZOS $100 BILLION

>Jeff Bezos’s Net Worth Just Broke $100 Billion

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/07/26/amazon-sees-grail-as-a-special-opportunity-for-its-cloud-business.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Capitalism is not a pyramid sch...

REAL FUCKIN SHAME HE CAN'T CASH OUT ANY OF IT

poorer than bitcoin

what a dummy

250 billion to go and he stands a chance at passing rockefeller and carnegie

still a gainslet in historical context

You can't sell stocks?

This.

Fuck this game, I dont want to play anynore

Thanks just bought 100k AMZ

Captcha: Renta Clinton

What a fag.

more money than I would need to live 500 lifetimes. Fuck this manlet. Ugly wife too.

Yeah, except Bitcoin is millions of people, and he is one person. Also, you can't cash out Bitcoin (it's a virtual money and nobody will give you cash for it). But he CAN cash out his Amazon stocks.

Not 100bil without tanking the value in the process.

lets fork amazon

>except Bitcoin is millions of people

lol

lol faggot. I bet he would give all that money up for my hair

Greetings my good sir, but I need your assistance. I can not find a coin called BEZOS? Where may I find such coin?

Congratulations, Jeff!

HE CAN'T EVEN BUY ALL THE BITCOINS WHAT A KEK LOSER LMAO
-- every rothschild

For people thinking bitcoin is overvalued at the current price, this is a single individual who could almost buy all of the bitcoins in circulation at the current price. A single person. Bitcoin is literally going to $1 MILLION within 10 years and ethereum to $100,000.

Hey, he's almost tied with the 47th most rich Rothschild family member!

You are an absolute retard if you think someone with ~18% of the total supply of Amazon stock could cash out without completely crashing it.

If you haven't realised that ALL money is basically fiction and reliant on faith, then you don't really get it. At the end of the day you RELY on someone buying those stocks, you RELY on someone renting your property, you RELY on someone wanting gold or paper money. It's all just a series of links of people having faith in the system that makes the system work.

>tfw still an ugly subhuman that will never experience bareback sex with an in-love16 year old prime goddess during your peak years

There's a reason Chad genetics are the highest valued asset on earth: You can't buy them.

Bezos here. Post your USDT addresses for free money.

what the hell would someone even do with this much money?

from what I can tell he doesnt have any children so its not like he can pass all of it down when he dies. whats his long term plan to do with his money when he dies? I think I heard bill gates is going to give all of his away, is bezos doing something similar?

Let cucks keep working for YellenCoins.

Bitcoin is literally the only way to escape the incel workforce and these fucking retards are trying to keep you a wagecuckie.

Lol at not collecting as much BTC as possible including selling drugs and stealing from rich normies in order to make it into the 21 BTC club to establish elite status in the next decade.

ceo's dont need stocks. they live off bonuses

I would buy 500,000 lambos

Call me a commie but no one should have more than 500 million. You are just a globalist if you more than 500 million

Boomies can't into Bitcoin

i would invest in cancer/neuro research
we need it more than ever

I personally would spend a ton of it while I was alive and probably follow Gates approach, donating much of it and hope to die as close to penniless as possible.

what's witch billionaires and ugly wives?
look at that facebook fcker

yeah, thats a good one, hits close to home.. my mom had cancer last year and is going in for surgery in a few weeks to get some "funny looking" cells removed.

Money is shit if you aren't good looking. I would trade 100 billion to look like these guys and get 10/10 stacies casually.

Same here fucking hell

>implying he's not already doing that

cnbc.com/2017/07/26/amazon-sees-grail-as-a-special-opportunity-for-its-cloud-business.html

bitch boy bezos beaten by buterin

women are attracted to intelligence and confidence, more than looks. looks are secondary

>thoughts?
The man doesn't "have" $100 billion dollars. He is worth $100 billion dollars. If Jeff Bezos decided one day to "cash out" all of Amazon into straight cash for some awful reason, he wouldn't get anything near $100 billion dollars because his company would crash, first of all, and there would be incredible legal fees and issues if he suddenly did that.

That's just not going to happen.

>be billionaire
>marry supermodel wife
>she divorces you
>get JUSTed by legally mandated alimony in perpetuity
>lose OVER half your net worth because you wanted to shack up with some AIDs ridden roastie

nice meme

Buy people.

tisk tisk user, you need to experience some moral and ethical gains

Looks have to have a bare minimum. and good looking guys get confidence a lot faster than uggos. Confidence = positive experiences with women, so you know future experiences will go well.
If you look like shit you'll take longer to get that first experience that gives you confidence.

>implying being a fat subhuman with some out-of-prime golddigger that is disgusted at you compares to being a chad on your prime while barebacking for the first times an in-love prime goddess

maximun kek

true

I'm sure he gives a fuck with his billions

who the fuck is this guy?

It doesn't give you confidence, it deludes you into thinking you have chances with young hot girls as a subchad.

right skull looks exactly like Vitalik Butter

No we don't
We should be PURGING the populating, you fucks just don't get it. With our population size, civilization is simply unsustainable, the cuck culture and collapse of the sexuality of the western world is just the beginning

You think he wouldn't pay anything to be young and hot?
Good luck getting old...

Why would he need luck about getting old? You're the one who seems to have baggage about it.

you're a fucking brainlet if you think he has 100billions off bonuses, kys

he can't cash it out anyway

he's worth more than that

>>be billionaire
>>marry
kek

kys nigger