Cashing out

not possible

What's going on with all these faggots pushing this shitty "can't cash out" meme? There are multiple methods and it's easy to do. What retards do you think you're fooling?

It true, you can't cash out.

the reaction to this meme just shows how fucking new everyone here is. go the fuck back to plebbit you dumb faggots

it's clear that you never tried to cash out

I'm only gonna post this once for the newfags screaming that they can't "cash out".

The ONLY crypto that can be exchanged for cash is Bee Cash. That's the entire reason behind the Bee Cash-Bitcoin war. The jews don't want to let Bee cash become the new standard. If it does, our money will be redeemable to the chinese government for Yuan, and we can finally get our money out.

Do you understand now?

its FUD because people want to lower the btc prive so their shitcoins go up. or so they can enter.

people falling for the meme shouldnt trade honestly they will mode all their money.

You can't cash out. It's in the fine print. But crypto will replace fiat, so it doesn't matter.

It's so obvious when people have an agenda on biz. Sader that people are too dumb to spot it: can't cash out being the meme of today (note: you can easily cash out crypto... In any country I have traveled almost. I bet it is finance people sitting their like cryingWojack.png because they realize they are out of a job in the next ten years

Such lies!!!! You assclown, show one place that accepts Bitcoin cash for for Exchange. Fuck off you filthy lying chink.

/b/cash

dude . . . I cashed out once, this summer. Do you know what happened? I bought back in at a loss.

You can't cash out.

Who the fuck is paying you retarded shills?

I mean I understand shilling for some coin, so you get paid per every spam post you make. But who would pay for this kind of pajeet fud that's been going on on Veeky Forums for last few days.

SALT is the way to cash out

its not shilling. its not even memeing. There is a layer of memeing, but underneath that its the truth.

It's funny because all of you retards that came from reddit within the past 3 months are incredibly easy to spot now

It's jew fud to crash the market so they can buy back.

IIt is true that you can't cash out. But there is no reason to. You can just use your BTC to buy whatever you want.

Is it just Veeky Forums being targeted with this fud campaign?

i already cashed out, it's easy.

also shut the fuck up faggot

Careful. This troll is to gather info on how we cash out.

The only way to cash out is to buy bitcoin cash.