Accumulate

Accumulate.

ok

Why?

Because best coin besides btc and xmr

newfags dont know the history. dont bother, let them have there link and walton coin

oh wow they're going to make a wallet. thats incredible. jun should get an award

Do you know what the wallet does?

No, what?

It allows really any business or bank to utilize the OmiseGo network where their transactions will then be validated by stakers

oh like we haven't seen that before. already priced in too

Why do you care if these retards miss the boat? Stop helping them. I want these morons to neck themselves.

yeah bruh the moment the wallet comes out all banks will be using omisegoy network and you are gonna be rich staking 5000 omisegoys!!!

this shit is worthless for atleast another year.

yeah, but its like the difference between some unknown street shitter team vs the goddamn A team.

- omisegoi already had its moon
- wow they will release a wallet!
- plasma isn't coming for atleast another year
- it's aimed at the "unbanked". ie poor people that have no bank account

tell me why should I buy this right now?

> buying vaporware valued at a billion dollars

no thank you.

> but muh skateboard
> but muh deeper partnership discussions
> but muh small thai companies that nobody has heard of

>accumulate at the top of a pump

This board just fucking kills me, man

How's that LINK holding up?

I've been posting this every day for the last month and a half, senpai

me too man, feels bad man

We shouldn’t be stockpiling ETH at 10$ either, or LTC at 2$, right retard? This is an easy 10-15x by q2 of next year.

lol let retards be retards, they probably don't have any money to spend anyways.

I know user. Thanks to you I have a /comfy/ amount of OMG. These cunts are fucking retarded chasing moons.

See you faggots in Q2 2018.

is the staking amt released or will there even be one?

not sure exactly how this coin works, need to do more research

lol. I'll buy in in February at the same price it is now or lower.

I've been accumulating only have 250 about to buy another 100 as soon as my BTC transfer goes through, and trying to get another 400 with my end of the year bonus.
I can't wait for the wallet that works with the Ledger it's annoying storing them in MYETHERWALLET honestly

>Febuary

>March

>April

>Mau
It's too much now

Doesn't make sense to accumulate currently. Bitcoin continues to rally and the ratio will probably get worse. OMG will moon in 2018 but it's too soon to buy in.

>2018
>still seeing people signing up for chase bank accounts in NYC
>laugh at them from the outside while I hold my skateboard

Bankies, when will they learn?

dude i've been into omg and i've watched how the omg market behaves for 2 months.

it will go back to 7.5 or 8. omg has a huge deal of speculators that know a lot of noobs buy it and think theyl'' be rich soon.

this coin is valuable and will moon again but not now and not before summer 2018.

investing in this right now is as good as just holding fiat.

lmao

DOWN
TREND

look at mtl for the future of omg

ive come to conclusion that noomgers are literal human failures and deserve their own downfall by the definition of subhumanity.

i've come to the conclusion that 70% of OMG'rs are deluded normie moonkids that think this coin will Palm beach confidential to $700 next year.