Fuck this token

why the fuck does this exist? goes down even when every fucking coin goes up. POTCOIN PASSED IT?!?!?!? i hope it goes to 0.

smart money reporting in

The market knows there's not supposed to be any news for at least 2 months. any rise will be followed by a dump.
how many times do we have to explain this to you?

how come every coin is up like 25% then? the whole market is increasing except this fucking shite

Because it solves a problem that's hard to understand.
It took me a few days to wrap my head around the "oracle problem" and I rejected this coin for weeks after I learned about it.

It's hard to hype a coin that no one understands.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry for my frustrations, I'm just holding a lot of bags rn, should stop listening to biz shills.

>Because it solves a problem that's hard to understand
This basically. People have a hard time understanding blockchain, why would they even understand what LINK tries to provide for smart contract infrastructure? I've said this in another thread: LINK is a long term investment, not a quick flip.
Treat it like an investment, because among all the fucking generic trash, this is your best bet for ETH like gains.

And potcoin has fucking news? This is the most retarded shit ever

I went from .08ish to .009 with Chainlink. Really screwed me. I don't know why it crashed.

chainlink is not normie friendly
nobody wants to use binance.

when its on an exchange outside of China it will be more appealing

Pot shops actually use potcoin which means it has real life use unlike 98% of all the coins.

>Pot shops actually use potcoin
lmao no they don't

absent: the amount (500 links)

>nobody wants to use binance.

kek

>the market
he says as bitcoin hits an ATH with literally nothing except 100k backed up transactions, high fees, infinite forks and a battle against BCH

nu-coiner mental gymnastics are incredible and sad at the same time.

>thinking a cannabis retailer would actually fucking use potcoin

fucking lmao dude, its literally a shitcoin. 0 fucking reason to use it. Might as well make a corn coin, that corn growers can use to sell their subsidized filler.

Or they could use ethereum or bitcoin.

Lmfao you guys are so fucking deluded lmao

>It's going down because we're too smart for the market

Lol the fucking absolute state

So much fud. Sorry fellas, I'll see you at guys when I'm at a [10x]

Accumulate
Get rich
Simple as that

They're right, you know.

ITS GOING DOWN BECAUSE ITS FUCKING CHEAP

If this project is what SWIFT moves onto, then there will be trillions of dollars of interbank payments through it. This is a long term hold of 1 - 2 years.

Now the question is, should we wait 6 months before buying.

It's because a huge number of holders are
from Veeky Forums. They impulsively bought it at unreal markup which drove "normal" holders to drop their bags. The then proceeded to panic sell, then fomo back in minutes later several times a day shitting up the charts and preventing onlookers, including non-linkers from EVER touching this coin.
Sorry Veeky Forums it was you. I have a feeling Req will be next.

Be thankful for the accumulation period

It honestly doesn't matter at all who buys this coin and for what price in the next 6 months. ChainLink's success is entirely contingent on a successful main net launch and industry adoption. After that it will 20x whether people "get it" or not.

>nu-coiner
you are actually insane
mtgox didn't teach you, or maybe you weren't around. but this will teach you. this will get the feds what they want, all because some greedy chinks decided to pull a quick one on the future of money and tech

>the market is actually intelligent and based on fundamentals
ok

Look, believe what you want, I don't care what you want to believe or not. I'm literally trying to make you money by telling you about a good investment opportunity. I have nothing to gain from this, your fucking lunch money won't make a dent in the price anyways lmao. Ignore it and you ignore one of the best possible moonshots of the next years. I'm not going to educate you on LINK, there have been numerous threads about that already, education time is over my man.

>tfw too intelligent for crypto

>corn coin
Where can I buy?

just calm before the storm, link is always at other level, thats why low iq people never notice link

>thats why low iq people never notice link

Clearly high and mid IQ people never notice it either

I bought this shit yesterday for the first time then dumped at a loss before I lost more

Fuck you linkies

is that why people far richer than you are accumulating and holding

D E L U D E D

I D I O T S

LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF

holy shit user, you have dangerously weak hands

Have fun clenching your ass cheeks through another 50% loss before then

Yeah, going back to btc before this run to 9k was such a terrible move.

Catching opportunities on time matters in this market.
Let s catch the upcoming ones.
Searching for D.VA pump

That will give you a fortune

You won't make it with a get rich quick mentality user, you obviously just chase the next pump. Have fun!

t. link bagholder

what's the variant opinion of LINK?