I just need this to hit $3 then I'm set for life. I'm not even holding for the max potential. Is that so wrong...

I just need this to hit $3 then I'm set for life. I'm not even holding for the max potential. Is that so wrong? I need your assurance it will happen. I need your promise. GIVE ME HOPE MOTHERFUCKER.

It's hitting$50 next year.

sell half at 3 bucks bro, this thing is going way higher.

how much link do you have OP?

I can pay off my house if hits $5.

Sergey is alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black BBW booty cheeks while Rory is furiously stroking his pencil dick in the corner with one hand and stonewalling investors in the slack with the other. That’s why all his “updates” trying to hide the fact that this project is a complete debacle are riddled with typos. A pile of unread resumes sit on the floor, drenched in Big Mac sauce. Steve is the only one trying. He’s locked away in his moms basement trying to learn GO. It’s such an obscure and asinine language that he can’t find the documentation he needs. He’s about to snap. He keeps frantically calling Sergey. Sergey only texts back, “new phone, who dis” and “32 million solves my problem.” Get our while you can.

This shit ain't even funny . Toilet memes are way better

>I need your assurance it will happen.
I WANT A FUCKING CONTRACT BIZ

kek it'll be down to $0.05 where it will stay after Sergey's xmas "present" ends up being them coding it in javascript and redoing the whole thing from scratch AGAIN

I want to believe as a 20k linkie but I just FUDed myself hard. I used to fomo about link gains now i'm fomoing about literally everything else cause I'm 50% link and about 15% ark that f***ing s***coin why won't it just go up enough to make like $100 bucks I refuse to sell at a loss.

What you're cashing out at $75k? You think this is some sort of game user?

It won't happen any time soon.
The team is full of faggots that ban you from slack for telling the truth.

Sell this garbage and find better coins, should be easy enough everything is mooning except this vaporware piece of shit.

why is your coinmarketcap page drowned in urine?

screens dirty

I just want it to be 7k sats where I bought it

nice trips but are you out of your mind? first of all the $3 mark is gonna be just the fomo from Veeky Forumscucks, wait for when real demand kicks in
second of all how will $75k set you for life? are you like 70 years old or what?
I mean, I could understand someone wanting to cash out at $3 when he has like 400k to have around one mil after taxes but with 25k you need to put on some better gloves man

im not cashing out until it hits $1000

Why does Sergey keep 30% of tokens for development? Wtf is the 32M USD he raised for ic for then?

what would be the motivation/incentive for him if he didn't hold any tokens himself? may as well run the network on dogecoin then

So he pays for development with LINK and keeps 32M USD for his self ?

Stinky Linkies!

well nobody knows how all the funds are alocated, but 32m are for him and the rest of the team to fund the development as neccessary
the tokens they hold are also for them but rather to be used as an incentive for big companies/institutions and some of course to sell in the future when the project runs on full steam and 1 token is worth way more than today

Hahahhahaha Vaporware?! SmartContracts.com nigga it’s already a successful and working product fucking retard.

Fuck you.

Its true i bought 8000 chainlink to use not as a investment cuz it already works

>coding it in javascript

Don't you dare.

how high do you think it can go? $3 = 1 billion marketcap

maybe he meant cash, in which case would mean $400k if he bought it at 16cents

>keeps 32M USD for his self
>his self
quiet, pajeet

Unironically this lmao

Lmfao

Top 10 on the hype alone in 2018, top5 in 2019 but I'm not gonna throw any specific MC numbers because the demand for the token will decide that, I'll just say this: if the network works as it's planned in the whitepaper, and adoption takes place, sky is the limit literally

How can it be successful if they're not even running on main net?
One that will take months to rewrite and release might I add.