My entire life changed this week. For the past year...

My entire life changed this week. For the past year, every waking moment of my life was dedicated to earning more Bitcoin.

Now, every waking moment of my life is dedicated to earning more ETH. It's clear that ETH is the future, and will be the one true crypto standing once the dust settles.

you have a short memory and a small brain. still better than accumulating pure shitcoins though.

Stay mad, ETHlet.

ETH is my bag too.
ETH is a corporate platform backed by corporate cocksuckers.
Normiebase CEO has more ETH than BTC and has publicly stated he likes it more.
ETH hasn't mooned in big picture sense.
ETH isn't seen as a existential threat like BTC is.

Yep.

Soon, the entire stock market will trade 24/7 with Eth based tokens on the Eth network, with gas being needed for each trade. I'm talking 10 years tops. We finna be rich nigga.

Recently saw an interview where Gary Vee even said he likes ethereum more than BTC, albeit noting bitcoins brand value as the first but mentioning that can only last so long.

Not that he's a god or anything but he's clearly smart and successful and really made his fortune in investing

I see both succeeding. Eventually BTC will work out it's BS transaction times and ETH will be the current platform for blockchain development for a bit.
I plan to get half out this time next year anyway. We have to remember that even though the product is good, that it's probably overvalued for what it is right now.

ETC for me

One user put it nicely how Ethereum's killer app that made it shine was securities fraud

>ETH hasn't mooned in big picture sense.
Get help you might be retarded

ETH is literally a communist jewish NWO coin that is used for funding scams and half-assed ideas that will never make it to mainstream use.

Congratulations on this, seriously

No it won't retard they will just fork it or make something better that doesn't get hacked every 3 months

The reason it’s getting hacked is because it’s new technology and has the most amount of active developers. Some devs are good, some are bad. If the bad ones are talented they can find exploits in the system. No other smart contract platform has been hacked because no other smart contract platform has any talented devs. Every hack ETH grows stronger. And if you’re seriously saying that they will ‘just fork it’ or ‘use something better’ then you don’t understand the incentives to use blockchain really. There’s literally no point in any system changing from what they have now to a blockchain unless it’s a public chain. If they don’t want to switch to a public chain they will just keep the database systems they have in place.

>jewish NWO coin
>will never make it to mainstream use
Pick one.

Literally this.

I hate the jews too but I want to be on the winning side this time.

Bitcoin politics will keep it stagnant for a long time. It’s in the miners best interests to do so and keep reaping the high fees. By then ETH adoption and integration will be too far ahead and then bitcoiners will finally realise this, get scared and implement a whole heap of features that should have been done years ago. But it will be too late and won’t be used for anything substantial. This will be a good thing, bitcoin has a shit name and logo and needs to die if we want legitimacy in the space.

>Bitcoin politics will keep it stagnant for a long time

Segwit was released nearly two years ago and only just got implemented. But it only got implemented with the release of Bitcoin cash. If you think lightning or anything else is going to come easier than segwit you’re having a larp.

>Segwit was released nearly two years ago and only just got implemented. But it only got implemented with the release of Bitcoin cash.
BTC has segwit, not BCH.

the market doesn't care hth

/Thread

Sage goes in the options field for all altcoin threads fellas

>sage is a downvote

Jihan&Ver created and released BCH because they were forced to implement segwit on the main BTC chain. This is what the guy was trying to say.