ChainLink Wallet #7

Top 7 holding LINK wallets are the devs wallet. 350,000,000 for the team, and wallets 2-7 started with 50,000,000 each for incentives. Wallet 7 has sent out a total of about 8 million tokens so far. The last chunk of 5,000,000 was sent to a wallet that sent 1,000,000 to binance 17 days ago. I'm thinking the 5,000,000 might be for a new exchange. bittrex maybe? I'm still trying to dig through the other transactions from wallet 7 because anything sent from there is directly from sergey and steve.

heres the address
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xf37c348b7d19b17b29cd5cfa64cfa48e2d6eb8db

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x0efef0b34638addc8833ba729ae20016b5f24ffc#tokentxns
etherscan.io/address/0xae2b80f7f4d285caa658a285233550d19c8e7847#tokentxns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

W E A P ON I Z ED
A U T I S M

TRUE IF BIG

As you can see in the image, 1,000 LINK was sent as a test transaction and then the remaining 999,000 for a total of 1,000,000 tokens exactly that went to Binance. Then 3 days ago 5,000,000 tokens entered the wallet and 600,000 were sent to a different address. Weaponized autism indeed. Still digging through some of the other transactions

Is Rory online in slack?

>zoom in
>enchance
>re-render
>zoom in again
>rotate

its pajeet i knew it

My guess is devs->binance cold storage->binance hot wallet

>999,000 for a total of 1,000,000
Do you know why faggot? Its because 1 LINK was sent to the Bittrex test wallet!! Case solved fagget

why would the devs send tokens to any exchnage tho?

The wallet that received the 600,000 also holds 23 other shitcoins in varying amounts

To sell them you retard

Exchanges need a starting balance of tokens when something new gets listed in their hot wallet for when people make withdrawals. However the tokens were sent 17 days ago to binance. Was this when biz pulled all of their tokens out at once?

Just sold 2 shares of GOOG(Alphabet) That I purchased in 2014 and purchased 10 000 LINK on Binance. AMA

Wait why are you so sure Sergey sent this?

how'd you become such a financial genius

You are the retard
They have 32m from ico
they could sell the tokens on binance
how they can sell the tokens on an exchange that hasn't listed the token anyway
unless you mean sell TO an exchange? at what price? why would they do it anyway?

so then my question remains, at what price did the devs sell those tokens to an exchange? did they just borrow them for the start?
Why does an exchange need a staring balance? if you can withdraw tokens it's means they're yours, you bouht them from someone who deposited them first. It's not like you buy anything from the exchange itself
maybe a small test amount would make sense, but thi really doesn't

because wallets 2-7 started with 50,000,000 each for a total of 300,000,000 to be handed out as incentives as per the white paper. Thats why i highly doubt the million that was sent to binance was for selling purposes. i mean its only like a measly 150k dollars or something anyways. They got 32 million from the ICO already.

What do you think of pepe baller?

What do you think**

A lot of tokens from the receiving wallets of #7 have been moving around a lot this past week

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN
AM I ABOUT TO BE RICH OR NOT

Ho Lee Fuk

Looked into it. Interesting. Don't know what the fuck is up. Maybe they finally hired a new dev and sent some to him/her? Would make sense since there's other shit in the wallet as well. Could check if this wallet has done transactions with more than one exchange. We could rule out the possibility of it being an exchange wallet

Nobody is selling tokens to an exchange faggot. To list a coin Bittrex or any other exchange they require at least 1/2 a million coins for liquidity.

>accept a new job
>agree to get paid in Link

lmao there is no way anyone would take this shit as payment right now, it's hovering on 2k sats with literally no buy support, the dude is getting paid in eth or cash

They probably pay with cash I'm not a fucking idiot like you seem to be, but for sure they would also give out some link too. Stay poor, stay foolish

This is the dumbest shit I ever heard. Binance lists random tokens out of the blue without even contacting devs. You're telling me they go on etherdelta first and buy up 500k tokens? How would someone be able to withdraw more than went in if the system is working properly?

If they were some type of incentive they wouldn't give them to a new dev his first month on the job, they would give them to him after 6 months or a year or something, like a performance based stock option.

WHEN WIL YOU GUYS JUS SMARTEN UP

Sounds legit. What do you think this is then user? You fucking piece of shit, lol

Truth: new hire learns the details of chain link and decides to dump his coins on binance.
Get ready for pink wojaks.

Hard to say, but Link has been trading on Binance a lot longer than 17 days so the theory about it being used as some kind of reserve fund to list the token seems kind of retarded, only makes sense it's some dude selling. I feel Sergey should speak out when he chooses to send millions of tokens, I'm actually kind of pissed because I didn't know he started using those already. He should have some kind of monthly summary on tokens sent from the Link wallets and what they were for.

Maybe it's Rory dumping on us.

lucky link holders, the billionaires of the future

All of the coins in the 600,000ETH wallet apart from the last three have been listed on Bittrex.

600,000 LINK wallet*

0x80D63799b1e08a80f73FB7a83264b5c31600bF3a

Yeah but there's no fucking way they are listing hello gold or VIU.

Link holders are absolutely obsessed. This is reaching insanity levels and it's hilarious to watch. It's like a fucking crypto cult.

Fucking kys for giving me anxiety

Kinda psycho but im happy to see /biz hasnt lost interest. - SN

Shut the fuck up faggot, we are listing on Bittrex on Monday and Poloniex is coming next week. -SN

Buy it up and join the cult , we're getting $25/coin by next yr

the wallet that sent the majority of those tokens is really fucking weird

etherscan.io/address/0x0efef0b34638addc8833ba729ae20016b5f24ffc#tokentxns

Holy shit man look at the wallet that sent the VIU. It has 92,000,000 VIU tokens in it. This must be their teams reserve tokens. We are definitely onto something here.

etherscan.io/address/0xae2b80f7f4d285caa658a285233550d19c8e7847#tokentxns

I bet theres more reserve wallets that these other tokens got sent from too. That was the first one i checked after chainlink

And the fucking 10,000,000 datacoin tokens that the wallet received came directly from the original datacoin wallet. It was literally the only token transfer from the wallet, ever. This is crazy.

Nice find user! It could be a whole new exchange.

accumulate

So does this mean a moon mission is coming?

Yeah, it sent the same set of tokens every 3 hrs to different wallets

The exact opposite, more coins will devaluate the price of every individual coin.

Just the VIU airdrop though?

Also could be insider trading. Some whale group buying straight from different teams and then distributing to members

Devs getting ready to dump their bags. Exit scam confirmed

but this implies it will be on bittrex.

Link awakening. Rising from the foggy FUD

Once Chainlink starts to moon it will be as impossible to obtain as $50 Ethereum.

People are awakening to the fact that coordinated FUD has been fogging their perception of reality.

Good luck user

>How would someone be able to withdraw more than went in

Do you understand how exchanges work user?

What are you talking about man there is a max total supply

oh my! thank you skeleton

Rory is paid in LINK. He confirmed this on slack after ICO. And we all know how fucking useless he is. Fucking cuck.

ALL you have to do is use your fucking brain to understand that this is a shitcoin. I'm so god damned tired of this shilling for shitcoins. FUCK YOU BIZ, FUCK YOU ALL. 2 fucking employees that don't communicated other than OH BTW WE HAVE TO WRITE THE CODE IN A NEW LANGUAGE FROM SCRATCH. HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SHILL THIS CRAP?

>OTHER shitcoins

REEEEEE

It's him anons. . .

It's the bog

need a quick rundown here

The 5mil is a cold wallet

did we figure anything out here?

Dont tell me i got involved with the Bogs.........