BITCOIN BREAKING BAD!

LAST TIME BITCOIN WENT ON A TEAR LIKE THIS IT WENT FROM 5.4K STRAIGHT TO 8K. AT THIS RATE IT WILL BE 10K IN TWO HOURS. STOP SHILL SLIDING BITCOIN THREADS, IT WON'T HELP YOU.

can't tell if wise, or scheming

i rarely feel emotions but right now i'm actually excited

prepare your butts for the dump of a lifetime when this gets near $10k.

biz has 0 influence on the price of bitcoin

any minute now

ITS OVER 9000! VEGITA MAKE IT STOOP. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaazaaaaaaAaaaaaAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHY the fuck is this shit going up that hard? I thought it would take more time, but this shit is accelerating.

Impressively chewing through high walls leading to 8800. Wouldn't be surprised if we hit 9k in the next 12 hours.

down we go bois

>ALTKEKS IN COMPLETE DENIAL

fucking lmao

nobody gives a shit about technology and usability, this is a bubble and all the cryptos in the world are fucking riding this train

nooooooooooo

I know, it's been blowing all my expectations so far this year.

>he thinks it stops at 10k
how naive...

1M yen is $8966. Arbitrage.

Oldfagbiztard said minimum 14k. He has only been wrong once in his last 100 threads. That is a way better average than the Teeka Pajeet you Neets worship

Bitcoin just passed 10k 28 minutes ago on some exchanges

fuck I just realized it's 11k leafbucks

last night he said to get out of everything and take today off. glad t dtdnt listen

Headed f-f-for t-twelve k-k n-now.

yeah, i did listen. thankfully i only shorted some but... still. i felt like it was just going to go up. shouldve listened to myself

He came back in a thread a couple hours later and said to get back in. He said there was terror attack chatter incoming, and he coudln't tell where it was going to happen. Turned out to be 305 people gunned down in a mosque in Egypt, which woudn't affect crypto. He even apologized. He said buy back in to Bitcoin immediately then let some curly headed punk that didn't know fuck all take over the thread because all you children were flinging poo at him. Fucktard Curly head that took over the thread said don't buy Bitcoin, which oldfag had clearly said to do.

well i went to sleep after he told us to get out. feels bad. curly at that time though was saying to buy btc. maybe he was trolling, or maybe youre fudding.

Curly at the end said to sit out on Bitcoin, said it was overbought and would trade sideways all weekend. I listened to Oldfag instead and bought more. Glad I did.

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE MEME IS REAL!

The Dragon is flying higher trying to escape the arrow of doom that is aimed at its heart.

Oldfags Dragon stepped on your Knight, user. It's over.

what the f is the point of bitcoin over 9000 if you cant cash out?

you mean the knight that adapts to everything the dragon does to it? watch out, the virus that the knight was carrying is now on your dragons little claw. even if the arrow misses, its still infected. it will now die a slow painful death.