Who's buying Bitcoin?

Seriously, do you really believe that retarded millennials playing with their launch or money trees normies are generating huge green candles worth bilions of dollars?

Do you really believe istitutional money enter right now in a so volatile market at ATH, even if the market cap can still be considered a drop of water of an ocean...

Tin foil hat cospiracy about Bitfinex and USDT?

Don't tell me it's just normal people that want to invest, because people do not want to invest, they just want to spend, that's why they buy iPhones and not Apple stocks, they use Uber and don't buy Uber stocks etc.

I know normies are stupid, if they see that soemthing went up almost 1000% in less than one year they think "cool, let's invest some money, that thing will go up again 5000% in the next 3 months, there's nothing to worry about, totally a normal percentange gain".

uber dont got stocks retard

hedge funds are pouring in currently. millenals are fucking broke and majority still see btc as a tulip ponzi

larp.

the rise in price is mostly driven by tether and not because of banks or normies.

bitcoin and all the other cryptos are designed just like a ponzi. no one actually gives a flying fuck about the technology. ist just about getting rich quick.

>do you really believe that retarded millennials playing with their launch or money trees normies are generating huge green candles worth bilions of dollars?

Yes
and I got proof
Where is yours outside your feelz?

Here is more proof
Note how the median transaction value has not risen at the same rate as price.

Classic example of rising popular demand of a near infinitely divisible asset.

No one, it's being pumped by nota and tether.

You do realise normies go on coin base and just market buy bitcoin right?

>uber dont got stocks retard

>muh tether
>muh ponzi
>muh flippening
>muh ATH

d e l u s i o n

you're either not white or some sort of negrified white

Now BCH on the other hand
That is institutional buying.
near 3x the median transaction value of BTC
This is despite BCH's much lower price then BTC.

and they are fucking killing themselves on their own dragon slaying sword.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This. Why are people willing to pay $8k for a BTC when you can barely do anything with it? BTC is like a store gift certificate, but even LESS useful.

BTC has no intrinsic value or usefulness. There's no way that these valuations are natural.

>uber dont got stocks retard

Chinese BCH shills.

You obviously are a very ignorant person so why do you think its ok for you to have an opinion about this.

>all these billonaires getting caught in offshore leaks will not see value in having an uncensorable, portable, swiss gold bank vault
>implying all these trillions aren't going to be sitting on the capital B blockchain
>implying we need "usefulness" as in fast and cheap transactions for subhumans like you to reach $1 million per coin

End your life inmediately

lol
it has value because we give it value, just like gold.

>Why are people willing to pay $8k for a BTC
BTC is divisible down to the satoshi level

kys

BTC literally is useless for that
if I want to hide funds, I use XMR. Not Bitcoin

would you rather keep your meager $2000 life savings in a bank and get raped by inflation for your entire life, or would you rather put it in crypto, not touch it for 10+ years and retire in your 40s?

cashies gettin' rekt