!!!NO JOKE - ACT NOW - WARNING!!!!

You literally, unironically, non-figuratively, exclusively have less than 12 hours to accumulate as much HST as you possibly can before the team announces the UN partnership.This is your last chance to hop aboard the flight for lamboland

If you choose willingly not to participate, remember this: you were warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=667&v=BjZWrjd-ghI
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decision-token/#charts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holding 1100 I overpaid (0.36) on etherdelta.
Moon now.

BTC parity in 12h confirmed.

Hope on this fucking train or cry later
Comfy

Don't even tell these fuckers about this, nobody on here likes the good projects. Let them throw their money away

Where is proof of this UN partnership?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=667&v=BjZWrjd-ghI

Are you guys trying to fuck biztards again or what

fomoing

Where does it say anything about the UN?

....are you fucking with me?

Ah my bad, it didn't start from there lol

If this UN announcement is shit, it will cause the prices to crash, right?

lamboland here i come

It going to used for the next Zimbabwean election

How much token for lambo ?

Priced in and likely fake

I don't understand the interest in this. Seems too narrow of a use case for the amount of hype being created, though an interesting project nontheless - I just don't imagine the tokens appreciating in value over time.

But go ahead Veeky Forums, make a quick buck.

>fudding that anything has been priced in to a chart that looks like this

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decision-token/#charts

What do you even stand to gain spreading fud at this point? The coin has already hit rock bottom and is only going up from here.

Smh, the lengths people will go to deprive others of their rightful lambos

Probably still trying to accumulate.

>priced in at 13m marketcap

>UN coin
It will crash like the League of Nation coin

Because it was ALREADY used by the Australian Govt. earlier in the year in a closed test. This shit is going to a Billion dollar marketcap.

I don't think it is. It only has use for voting, and people don't vote everyday. (DISCLAIMER: I only spent about 15 minutes researching before realizing I wasn't interested).

I mean go ahead though, again. I'm just interested in bigger use case scenario projects.

ugh. Toyota then?

You should read the whitepaper, watch the founders' interviews, read the news articles on them.

You can't form an opinion by assuming limited use cases of the coin and doing 15 minutes of research yet claiming not to understand the interest people have who have already done their due diligence.

Then counter my arguement? I'm not a 100k kind of guy, I'm getting by on 3K in crypto right now and need guarenteed EOY 2018 moon missions.

I see this coin being a POWR equivelant: generating lots of hype because it's cool to see real life applications of blockchain, but at the end of the day, most people don't fucking need these tokens and 99% of people are going to bail after the first big pump. Projects like REQ, LINK etc continue contributing to the crypto enviroment and become essential tool for it, far surpassing HST demand.

So, I didn't feel a need to research further, but nows your chance to shill me.

you fucks better not overreact when the announcement isnt that UN will officially adopt HST as its currency. You are overhyping yourself something insane. It's most likely something minor.

This isn't POWR or REQ or any token like that because this is already being used in one of their platforms. That's why I'm telling you to actually put effort in research or you just come off looking like an ass.

>Then counter my arguement?
>So, I didn't feel a need to research further, but nows your chance to shill me.

What? I'm not gonna shill you. Lmao fucking Veeky Forums, If you don't want to do research and don't care enough to do so then don't buy. Why are you in this thread if you already decided not to buy? What were you hoping to gain from this post ? there was literally no point in posting it if you don't care about the project at all.

What a waste of both your and my time.

why am i listening to these fags talk about counter strike and play madlibs?

Buy at the start of rumors

Sell or hold during the news

how do you purchase hst? i cant find where to purchase it

etherdelta

And so you don't have to ask this question every time, you can find what exchanges most coins are traded on at coinmarketcap.com.