Why is this crashing?

Why is this crashing?

its a shitcoin. btc continues to moon. eth is shit. pedoskelly is a failure

because it just had a huge run and the bitcoin has taken attention back, most people just buy whatevers going up so ETH - BTC is the no brainer trade. in there a few smart anons will be doing what they should and buying eth on the way down, they'll be the goys selling when it takes another run, they'll be the goys making money

here's a (you)

It's not crashing, basically adjusting to btc rising as are all alts right now.

Because it is shit

this isnt a crash. this is a correction. anyone who bought at over 450 is literally a brainlet.

pattern + extremely overbought 1 day RSI, not hard to figure out. take profits and buy back at 350

>down 0.15% in the past 24 hours
>crashing

Uhh...

It's funny how albeit you guys are wrong so many times you still think so high of yourselves. One of your kind told everyone here that BTC was going to crash, but what do we see now? Fuck off with your stupid memelines.

it only pumped because of investors moving their money from BTC during the whole BTC vs BCH.

Now that we know that the King is here to stay, money is pouring back in.

I have like $100 what should I mess around with?

Split it and put half into BTC and other half into LTC?

user are you fucking stupid?

buy kneepads
sell blowjobs for bitcoin

>down 2%
>crashing
lol

crashing, fuck this pajeet shill board. It's been going nowhere but up the past few days

all in on Publica(PBL)

It doesn't have Bitcoin in the name

It was under $400 less than three days ago.

Digibyte. Thank me later.

Shills and commies have been trying to lump Bitcoin and eth into the "only non altcoin club"

They say stupid shit like "buy btc and eth and you're good"

Btw I sage all altcoin threads

Make no mistake, eth is a centralized scamcoin/altcoin.

'Oh No. My coin that I bought at the ATH went down 5 percent. It's crashing. I must sell now and post pink wojacks'

>eth is a centralized scamcoin/altcoin
Which is why the corporate cocksucker class with tons of money loves it and props it up. Swim with the whales fag.

because litecoin replaced it as bitcoin's only viable replacement

ETH is more decentralised than bitcoin is.

Bitcoin mining is controlled by about 4 PRC nationals.

Ethereum has more ull nodes than bitcoin

Ethereum ecosystem consists of about 100x more startups and companies that are developing on Ethereum compared to...what on bitcoin?

Ethereum is Satoshis vision. Bitcoin is obsolete