We bull market again boys?

We bull market again boys?

Fuck it felt like eternity.

Fuck you idiots just don't get it
You. Can't. Cash. OUT. Seriously, try it. You CAN'T

this is an unfunny meme and boring as fuck
forced bull market by tether brinting 240 million every other week

Dude shut the fuck up. This meme wasn’t even funny and now it’s just annoying.

What happened to nice just bought 100k? That was a good meme.

Why would anyone want to cash out.
Once you get into crypto the only reason you should be cashing out is to take out your initial investment

We're still doing this?

The 100k one was funny because it poked fun at how reactionary we all are with shitloads of money, like way more careless than we’d be if we had the wads of cash in our hands.

But the can’t cash out thing, I don’t get it. What’s it making fun of? It’s dumb and boring.

fuck you just sold roughly 240k

establishment banking shills out in the open right here folks, don't listen to anything they say

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP I CANT CASH OUT WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO SHUT UP THIS ISNT A MEME IM SERIOUS WHAT THE FUCK BROS

I just cashed out 1 bitcoin dumb faggot I didn’t want to do that but you scared me into trying, this is obvious fud to get the price to dip... fuck you I lost $500 in fees. But hey I have 7.75k hitting my bank on Monday.

I already cached out and got my Ferrari.

No

BTC is still throttling the entire market as it hits a new ATH literally every six hours

Don't expect this shit to be over for at least two more months. First as BTC goes up and up as the news of it getting around 10k causes mass buying hysteria, and second as the entire fucking market collapses from the smart investors pulling the fuck out and leaving new investors scrambling to try and save their money.

And it's just getting started. Prepare yourselves, anons.

>Talks about Ferrari
>Posts picture of Porsch

>and second as the entire fucking market collapses from the smart investors pulling the fuck out and leaving new investors scrambling to try and save their money.
Set your meme orders at 1111 and 881,4 dollars for the flash crashes

>It's not even a porshe it's a toy car

>881,4

That seems oddly specific, do you know something I don't?

I cashed out at 3 separate services today alone. People buying the cash out meme are seemingly affiliated with BCH. I don't know why they are drawing attention to the way in that BTC absolutely wipes the floor with BCH : people accept BTC to convert to fiat

kek I didn't even notice that

do you realize how fucked up your expectations are going to be if you ever have to start investing in real stocks?

Autism at your level often misinterprets subtle humor

>do you know something I don't?
Probably. Like one shouldn't catch a flying chicken.

is this the next meme you are going to spam 500 times a day?

Lmao you fucking gullible retard I don't give a shit about BCH

over 9000 soon????

Of course it's not funny, what's funny about having your money stuck in exchanges forever? Maybe you find it funny to make poor anons invest their life savings only to find out they can't cash them back out.

Welp... looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

-----------------------------------------------------------

hahaha, let me ask you a question, HAVE YOU TRIED to cash out? at least ONE fucking time? If you haven't go and see for yourself. There's plenty of people on the internet already realizing it, that it's all a sham, and this shit is going to explode at any time. Consider all your investment a loss and just start investing in REAL things instead of "muh digital assets".
Don't say I didn't warn you.

------------------------------------------------------------

You guys are fucking nuts if you think there aren't SERIOUS issues cashing out major crypto money.

I went in hard to ETH last year and made over $700k. Not only was paying the taxes a complete clusterfuckx but the moment I filed and sent the checks I got hit with an IRS audit. Then three visits and counting from FBI guys.

Yes, I used a professional CPA. I'm now paying lawyer fees out the yinyang and the FBI is combing through every nook and cranny of my life. They think anything related to crypto is drug money or laundering.

God help you if you're trying to cash out six figure gains. You can't even enjoy them without fearing pound me in the ass prison.

It isn't even worth it if you aren't cashing out at least $100k. Crypto is automatically criminal in the eyes of the Feds and you will spend that much in lawyer fees on top or your taxes just to walk away free.

the cant cash out meme is, ironically, coming from people who HAVE ALREADY CASHED OUT

>be me
>be thanksgiving, family all laughing and joking, asking me when Im going to get a job or even pay rent
>tell them im actually a successful crypto trader, its been going so well i recently became a millionaire
>they all laugh
>show them my blockfolio
>i try to explain bitcoin
>uncle downloads blockfolio, types in 1,000 bitcoin, starts showing it around saying hes a crypto millionaire too
>everyones laughing
>tell them its true and i can withdraw from a bitcoin atm
>convince my family to take me to nearest bitcoin atm, 2 hours away
>they wanted to go to this city anyways for shopping, tell them ill buy some gifts for christmas
>arrive at atm
>atm only allows you to buy bitcoin, not sell it
>family getting impatient
>"enough user, your joke is going too far, lets just go to the mall now"
>i ask the convenience store clerk how do I sell with the atm?
>he doesnt know what im talking about, "only buy, you buy here"
>aunt goes up to the atm with a $20 and pretends it came out, look user, I sold my byte coins, how come you cant sell yours?
>everyones laughing as they head back to the car

im fucking done, you guys are worse than /b/, idk how you got this scam so big in the first place

---------------------------------------------------

This is the first suggestion in Google search. People have been on it since the beginning. Crypto is a fucking SCAM and you ALL fell for it. Fucking retards, you REALLY thought you could make it flipping INTERNET MONEY? fucking KEK

---------------------------------------------------

>try to cash out
>Coinbase freezes my account, doesn't reply to calls or emails
>OK still have 70% of my porfolio on another exchange
>eventually cash out with massive bullshit and fees
>few days later,bank freezes my account
>IRS at the door
>tax evasion
>charges linked to some silk road transactions i made years ago they linked my wallet to

Holy shit guys its true, you can't cash out, I wish I never even got into crypto plz kill me

kek I've always been curious about this. I turned $2000 into about $40,000 this year and that's after missing most moon missions and pulling out as soon as I saw any profit, basically always selling too early.

This isn't easy to replicate with stocks, is it? What am I missing that would make stocks much harder?

God fucking dammit was this just copypasta?

I gave a serious, funny, response to this earlier today. Was it not real?

It's as real as the bitcoin in your wallet

buy gold, save your money !

Well, well, well

claims to have 20x his money
>This isn't easy to replicate with stocks, is it?

FUCKING KEK

>eventually cash out with massive bullshit and fees
I thought you "couldn't cash out"?
>charges linked to some silk road transactions i made years ago they linked my wallet to
In other words, I made illegal transactions and am being held responsible.

Here's your (You).