Poorfag here new to the cryptomarket

poorfag here new to the cryptomarket.
Veeky Forums, what should i buy and why?
bitcoin is through the fucking roof now so thats out of the question i guess.

appreciate all advise

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_contract
youtube.com/watch?v=lfskYIsjQww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bitbean

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/

You're welcome.

And read this, if you understand how important it will be in the future, you'll be set.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_contract

youtube.com/watch?v=lfskYIsjQww

thank you!
also, pros and cons for coinbase and etero?
again new as shit, these might be horrible places to buy for all i know

Coinbase has high fees. Also it takes them FOREVER if you buy from linking a bank account. Use a credit card if you can, then it's instantaneous.

seems kind of weird to upload my personal info tho?
>passport/drivers license

also, suggestions for wallets?

All of the exchanges will want proof of ID. Be extremely suspicious of any exchange that doesn't.

i was unaware off this. thank you

Electrum for bitcoin
Metamask for eth based tokens
Malware for shitcoins :^)

Binance doesnt

>bitcoin is through the fucking roof now so thats out of the question i guess.
are you still going to think that when it's 100k

if it reaches 100k and i haven't invested i will kill myself
but i have to start somewhere

Im new as well I downloaded coinbase on my phone but haven't activated it yet. Also I don't have a credit card so I guess that shit will take too damn long... More than 36hrs I assume

join the link marines

people said this for 1k, and theyve been saying it for 10k. just buy bitcoin, senpai. stop kicking yourself over it and fucking do it.

no, youll be holding your btc for a long time. just keep buying it. add to your porftolio

can barely buy any though
>poorfag is hella poor

ok, so what? even if you invest $20 and get 500% gains, youre still fucking poor.

Not op, but I have .00666956 btc to trade. Will I make it? Any tips?

bet it all on ODN it just started to moon after downtrend

Thx but I don't have any coin :'( I was gonna put maybe as low as 15bucks or as high as 100bucks. Trying to play safe but I'll admit I'm completely stupid even though I've been researching since yesterday.

And I'm a tard for not knowing how to tag ur id

in 100 years you won't have to work a day in your life

do NOT buy Chainlink

BTC

Buy BTC $1000000 2027

solid

buy LINK before it moons in Dec

where would one go about buying ARK and LINK

ill give you a life long tip, OP

any coin that is shilled hard is actually shit with holders compensating for their losses

i.e. stay away from LINK

aight, so what should i buy?
other than BTC

start safe

BTC
ETH

and 2 shitcoins outside of top 100 that you think will moon. Obviously, I won't shill any here

percentage investing retard. it doesn't matter if btc is 2 million dollars if it climbs 20% every day consistently you're going to make more money than any overpriced, manipulated shitcoin

these people are going to make yuo poor, idiot. do NOT do this. buy bitcoin, and be done with it. holy shit, you poor soul

haven't bought anything yet, thanks friend

is it still not too late to get into crypto? I'm a NEET so I'm not sure if normies are well aware of investing crypto

normies are aware.

Son you don't know what you missed. Back in 2011 BTC was a bunch of cool hacker people and tech people and cool guys and hot hcker chicks and drug dealers and the mob and Tyler Durdens. Now it's all normie shit and Chinese, Russian, and American capitalists and CIA and KGB