Why ?

Why ?

It has gone up 81% in a week. When will it end?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitscreener.com/screener/overview?timeframe=1w&f=ord_default,e_Binance
medium.com/quantstamp/proof-of-hodl-announcement-d6de05a0d531
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is gonna keep going until the Net Neutrality vote and beyond. Hop in for the moon mission while you still can.

what currency is this?

Substratum Network

Substratum. Decentralized internet. All this shit about Net Neutrality kicked this thing's ass into orbit. Strap the fuck in. It's going to the next galaxy at this rate.

When net neutrality gets news that it is abolished then substratum pumps harder again

And they haven't even released the product yet with open beta coming next month and new site coming in a week. It's not even pumped yet.

>wake up today
>scoff and ignore SUB
>look up now
>has literally gone up 30% since

WHAT THE FUCK. AM I TOO LATE?

no, you're not. It hasn't hit the masses of /r/cryptocurrency yet, and when it does, we're gonna see another +50% as they prop it up into bernie sanders coin

Just jump in. It's 36 cents now, it was 30 just like 3 hours ago. It's not gonna stop. Just get in now and be glad you didn't jump in at 40 cents which it will surpass while you sleep.

i bought at 30% yesterday and I never buy when over 20%, so I was ready to feel retarded today but it was up 50% so I just bought more, the growth is organic imo. aNything under $0.5 is great, under $1 is good imo

It hasn't even hit Bittrex exchange yet.

this, this coin is just getting started can't fukn w8 for my gains

I bought in after researching yesterday and then sold an hour later trying to chase faster gains.... well, didn't make any gains and if I held to SUB I would've made 30%..... this is shit always happens to me.

The order book is getting eaten up like its nothing.

It was 34 cents when i loaded up EtherDelta and by the time i clicked buy shit was 37 cents. What the fuck is happening? I hope this isn't the final ATH

huh? dude wtf, you can buy sub and other coins you know that right? You don't go all in, unless you own less than $5k...

I'm going to dump whatever I can into it.... Fuck I wish I had more money to spread out. With only $2,400 it makes it hard.

SUB, RCN, NEO, QSP,

Loan me 2,500 and I'll pay you back 3x

I'm spreading across SUB, RCN, NEO, QSP for a week.

dump RCN on this pump, buy back when it's backd down to 1.3k sats

dump QSP for tonight, buy a little back if tomorrow news is good or the hype train is there.

>t. you from future

you'll regret not gettig more cheap SUB

damn this RCN hype is getting real huh? I've been in last month so it's odd to see it's hype start to spread.

Went all in QSP 5 minutes ago... will see how it ride for the next hour.... I need to get portfolio up to at least $4,000 to make any decent plays. Otherwise I'd park it and only check it randomly.

I didn't hear any hype on RCN. I ran the screener last night for highest continued gains and volume. bitscreener.com/screener/overview?timeframe=1w&f=ord_default,e_Binance

That is a missed boat right there. Have to be crazy to buy into it.

SUB looks like it might retrace back down to 3500.

Should I take the loss on QSP at buy into SUB.

I got in for QSP at $0.11 and was going to buy back in today for the "big news".. This is what it was:

medium.com/quantstamp/proof-of-hodl-announcement-d6de05a0d531

fuck that

What do you mean? SUB is a missed boat or RCN? If you think RCN is a missed boat, it's only because of the shilling here. It's going to flatline then dip imo.

>sub dipping
LOL kid, this sub don't need no dip it aint no french dip with au ju sort sub it's 100% american deep fried patriotism, this shit isn't stopping until it hits $5

pnd

no

that some 5th dimensional pnd if one has ever existed, Subs ramping up because it's a product and project, esp in this politcal atmostphere of net nuetrality