Jesus christ

what the fuck is wrong with this world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lt4329_W_s0
medium.com/@btcblooddiamond/bitcoin-diamond-is-a-scam-of-epic-proportions-7d7908c43c22
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at current price on binance, Bitcoin Diamond will have market cap $14.5B and take the #4 spot

reminder that there are people on this board that buy chainlink so nothing is impossible

This is so fucking retarded

Anyone know how to take this stuff off a bitcoin wallet and into a none scam BCG wallet without getting ripped off?

Youtube "how too"'s are flooded with "put your private keys in this scam website" cons

Speculation is a tumor. People will just buy it because of Bitcoin name.

>mfw Bitcoin Gold overtakes Bcash

"It's not possible because if btg hits 350$ it would have a 5b marketcap"
T.Typical biztard not realizing this "market" is all random and bullshit and everything is possible

And link dropping out of the top 100

that fucking meme pic where everything in the top 10 is a btc fork is becoming true

mfw you don't call bitcoin gold "bgold" but you call bitcoin cash "bcash"

I can smell your fucking fear pussy

Squeezing every last drop out of the bitcoin brand. I sense a big fat bitcoin explosion. Not a good one. Litecoin will reign supreme.

Yup I am making my own bitcoin fork. If the market is going to be this stupid then I'm cashing in on it.

the features BCD offers actually seem decent, but I'd agree, the crypto world is pretty cancerous right now (even though everyone seems to be winning)

>Bitcoin Cash
>Bitcoin Gold
>Bitcoin Diamond
>Bitcoin Silver
>Bitcoin Bronze
>Bitcoin Classic
>Bitcoin 2 Electric Boogaloo
>Bitcoin 3 & Knuckles
>Bitcoin feat. Dante from Devil May Cry
>Bitcoin Dark
>Bitcoin Platinum
>Bitcoin Red & Blue
>Bitcoin Beta
>Bitcoin Alpha
>Bitcoin Zeta
>Bitcoin 2099
>Bitcoin GT
>Bitcoin Super
>Bitcoin Evolution
>Super Bitcoin 2 Turbo EX with Season Pass

STOP FORKING FUCKING BITCOIN!

I just sweeped them from my BTC electrum wallet to coinomi (empted my electrum wallet first to be safe).

kek

I guess the logic is that every bitcoin fork will be valuable in the future because of bitcoin's expected movements. It's probably correct.
However I prefer to sell forks for the real deal. They're like dividends.

damn right Idgaf how shit they are I want my moon mission

>Dogecoin has been in the top 100 since late 2013
>been in top 10 over half that time.
If only you knew how bad it really is

>mfw I read your comment

youtube.com/watch?v=lt4329_W_s0

>it would have a x marketcap

this guy gets it and this is how we spot the newcoin.

This should be a big red flag to all. Dead serious. This market is printing faster than fiat. It's gonna go KABLOOEY real fucking soon. Don't say nobody warned you.

how come bittrex isn't adding btc diamond?
why is it only binance?

I think it took them a long time to list btc gold last time.

Ok I seriously lold so fuckin hard at this.

>mfw owning 80 btc diamonds

yeah, but at least there was an announcement from bittrex. so we all knew every exchange will list btc gold.
this diamond thing i never heard of.

when will Shittrex give me my BTC Diamond???

medium.com/@btcblooddiamond/bitcoin-diamond-is-a-scam-of-epic-proportions-7d7908c43c22

top kek

lmao

Its a clear indication that having bitcoin in the name is more important than the technology. It feels like dot com bubble again guys

scams

Would you buy my bitcoin dildos?

Consensus value is what is going to lead to a coin being accepted by the masses as valid currency

and that is driven by marketing, so

It's the next big crypto meme. First it was ERC20 ICO's, now it's BTC forks.

It'd have been pretty dumb if gold was worth more than diamonds anyway, so that's fine by me.

TRIGGERED :^)

>Bitcoin 3 & Knuckles

You do know that Gold is more scarce and useful than Diamond, right?

So it's actually worth more theoretically. The only reason a diamond costs more is because idiots don't realise this and think that a diamond is rare and unique.

There's a difference between price and worth. For instance, Confido is priced at 2 cents, but it sure as shit isn't worth 2 cents.