5. NEO

Your turn.

Other urls found in this thread:

techburst.io/the-complete-omisego-reference-october-2017-81c2232ae393
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. BTC
2. ETH
3. XMR
If flippening imminent, add the specific extra coin.

LINK

1. BTC
2. XMR
3. variation of altcoins

1. ETH
2. POWR
3. NEO
4. XMR
5. LTC

This is what a well diversified safe portfolio looks like. I'm not gonna be a millionaire but at least I won't go from 5k to 150k back to 5k like I've seen so many people do

>only 87 OMG

I literally shifted my crypto philosophy from all efforts going to gaining more BTC, to all efforts to gaining more OMG before 2018.

My lottery ticket, got some Funfair too.

All those except drop NEO and add BAT

Why are you so convinced on it? I don't go all in on shitcoins.

this
+ maybe one or two lottery tickets

DICE

That's ok. You're just going to want kys after it moons 50x.

I have 2 lottery tickets

2018 power houses

1. ODN ( if you don't know why then well ok )
2. ADA ( hoskinsins revenge will be mighty )
2.5. ETC ( could go up in relation to ADA )
3. ETH ( cause of normies mainly )
4. REQ ( once the whales release this its on )
5. Hold BTC at all times in case of forking / free money ( and cause of normies )

>accumulating an ETH token.

Why not jsut buy ETH?

techburst.io/the-complete-omisego-reference-october-2017-81c2232ae393

Everything here is why.

DCR

BTC
ETH
XMR
ETP

ALL IN on LINK
Your last chance to see a 1000x coin in the next few years

Right now I am holding LINK, HST, SALT, ETH, VTC, and XRP and ZEN.

If you hold BTC AND ETH AND XMR only you are a boring, "B-BUT MUH SAFETY!!" kind of person.

Substitute LTC for OMG. Otherwise you nailed it.

BTC
ETH
LTC
LINK
-anything else worthwhile?

BTC
ETH
ADA
SYS
BAT

LINK

You're last time to get in on this moon mission. Even the fudders know it's bound to reach $1 by mid 2018. It's your last time to purchase link for under 20 cents. When it gets listed on bittrex all hell is going to be unleashed and you'll kick yourself in the fucking face for not listening to your old buddy Matt. If you don't want to commit suicide in 6months purchase atleast 5000 LINK NOW!

FUN
FUN
FUN
BTC
ETH

FLAP

BTC
ETH
DASH
LTC
QTUM

1. XMR
2. BCH
3. BLOCKNET
4. ETH

seems biz can only agree on ETH and BTC

>BTC
kek, whatever u say, boomer

smart money is ETH and XMR/ZEN

the btc portion will change in 1 year, get ahead of the game sonny

I still don't understand the LINK shilling, kind of like I never saw the value of ARK, but to be fair I haven't really investigated either.

What I'm investing in
LSK
AE
Cloakcoin
OMG
NEO
DASH

1. BTC (BCH)
2. ETH
3. XMR
4. XLM
5. ETP

ETP.

D.G.B.

crypto's best use case is a fucking currency. eth is cool but all its generated is fucking icos. you dont need eth to make an ico, it just makes it easier to make one. cryptocurrency is actually needed, its why it was made. no point in eth being good. xmr is great, back that.

someone get it to me straight: what's the fucking matter with ChainLink? No memes.

actually now is the best time to buy lol

Why is coss ~20% of your profile? Id sell that off asap. A couple of its main devs have a history of running scams.

>bluechips
1. XMR
2. ETH
3. LTC/DCR - take your pick
4. BTC/BCH - whoever wins
5. WTC/VEN/MOD - take your pick

Unless it just slowly fades away?

XRP
XRP
XRP
XRP
XRP

>long term hold
Aren't we all in this for quick bucks not for some coin that could double next year

nope.. (Margin) trading? Nobody got time for that...

The "Ark Ecosystem" is a collection of Ark forks and Smartbridged blockchains. If you look on the roadmap, one of the items is "Push button deployable blockchains." This means anyone can literally change a few settings like the number of delegates, blocktime, number of coins, etc. and press a button to spin off their own fork of Ark. This Ark fork will be its own independent blockchain that will automatically be able to communicate with Ark (via the Smartbridge) and any other Ark-forked chain. The Ark blockchain and token will be the intermediary between these chains.

Imagine two banks setting up and deploying their own private blockchains with the push of a button. Their blockchains are keeping track of their customers' balances. A customer at Bank A wants to transfer some money to a customer at Bank B. When they do that, it fires off a transaction at Bank A's backend blockchain that debits that user and sends a transaction over Ark to Bank B's blockchain telling them about their customer's new funds.

You can also think of it like Ethereum's ERC20 tokens except Ark's push-button deployed coins will have their own independent blockchain whereas all of Ethereum's tokens must rely on the Ethereum blockchain which bogs it down as we've seen happen during popular ICOs like Bancor. Yes, people will be able to create their own ICOs using Ark and all of them will be automatically Smartbridge-enabled.

Not too late.

No Ark?