3 months at a price of $8.50

>3 months at a price of $8.50
>listed on 15 new exchanges
>constant 20,000 sell orders on bittrex pushing the price down
>radio silence from team after hyping september to be big news, when it was just retweet of mcdonalds partnership at 11PM on September 30th
>SDK demo tweet yesterday, showing blue screen that says 85 days later

This has been like pulling teeth. What the fuck is wrong with the team? Are they just prolonging this shit because its all hot air? They were communicative as fuck when the price pumped all the way into August. Running out of skateboard, sticker, posing infront of large company tricks?

Other urls found in this thread:

techburst.io/the-complete-omisego-reference-october-2017-81c2232ae393
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait for 11/30 big boy

>still no code on their github for this token

are you kidding me? Do they even have a god damn team? Holy shit, this fucking Jun guy makes my blood boil

>I WANT MY 1000% GAINS IN A WEEK THIS COIN IS TRASH

Please go and continue to gamble on shitcoins.

fuck you. These guys are looking more and more like golem everyday. Huge ideas, no delivery

I cant take this project seriously, sorry. Just looking at his face and that skateboard makes me not want to learn more about the project. Im just a potential investor. Imagine the reaction when he walks into a corporate meeting?

Tell that to Forbes, the Thai Ministry of Finance, multiple banks throughout SEA, and the millions of customers already using Omise as a payment gateway.

You're a dumbass that's treating this coin like some literally-who tier startup that has nothing else to their name to lose if the project falls through.

Do you have tunnel vision, or does your world entirely consist of Veeky Forums posts?

kek, there really are omisemarines

??? Except he's already run several corporate meetings and runs a successful company?

Omise fan boy detected. Yeah, all of that is fluff. Show me one thing that OmiseGO has produced, not Omise besides a whitepaper.

Protip: you can't

Idk dude. That haircut screems i have a noodle dick. Sorry.

Do you know what an investment is?

You look at a company's history, the people behind it, their background, and decide if you think the future value will be higher in the future.

They're fucking huge in SEA. OmiseGO is a splinter project of Omise.

I'd have to ask you why you seem so certain that they'll fail, when everything they've done since 2013 has been a rousing success? It seems like a solid investment to me user.

techburst.io/the-complete-omisego-reference-october-2017-81c2232ae393

An investment is based on a comany's future potential and its ability to deliver on milestones.
Potential is 0 if not one thing has been delivered on. And tracking milestones is difficult as it is when the fucking whitepaper is hogwash story based on a 2,500 year old chinese board game. There's nothing cute about storytelling, maybe its a cultural thing, but this shit is just getting old.

Are you one of the people saying Omise=/=OmiseGO?

Because if you are I can laugh.

Dodging the question again. Look, I get it, you are delusional with your investment, but you still cnat provide a single thing OmiseGo has delivered on as an independent project. And it has been live for 5 months

didn't they do a product demo? also SDK on 11/30?
this is such easy money i don't get people hang ups with this project.

Are you fucking stupid? This is the only coin with an actual company behind it.

Anyway, this went parabolic just like every coin does, that's normal in this market.

what makes you think 11/30 there will be some news?

>at least its moving
hey take it from a seasoned litecoin bagholder, OMGbros...as long as its not at $0, you are still gonna come out of this okay. just breathe and hold

if you cant make the connections yourself, then you don't deserve the gains.

I like the idea but jun instills no confidence

nothing will make me sell this coin. its my biggest holding, partnered with vitalik, acts as tokenized share and soon to pay dividends

man I've held this coin for a long time. Is it because they always release news at the end of the month?

wallet sdk promised for q4 deadline
wallet sdk demo ALREADY happened

now go double down.