THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ee7cNkQrcgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGG NIIINNEE THOUSAND

I made this months ago in preparation

I applaud your foresight brother

You are going to make it

(They) need to get it there before the BBT episode - or their joke prepped won't work. All part of the planned timeline.

Went in to LTC for the night for my 10% gain while btc trades sideways, then tomorrow I go back in to BTC for another $200 pump. Am I doing it right?

After the 9k meme is fullfilled, all the fucking nerds that bought bitcoin at 1 cent will dump. this was all for the meme

As if I know - I'm just here for the memes

Fucking oath. We all are.

bch here
fuck btc

Keep waiting for that dragonslayer cashboy

Why are bch holders so emotionally invested in their losses?

Not a loss until you sell :)

You son of a bitch that s what they said about 8k. I need back in stop fucking around!

Just to be absolutely clear, when it hits 9000 we are going to start like as many threads as possible spamming this meme

This is the defining moment of Veeky Forums. The combination of crypto, and an ancient, venerable meme that has been on this fucking anime message board since the dawn of time.

The normies will freak out at 10k because our stupid ape brains love the number 10 because they have 10 fingers. 9000 is just for us, to revel in it and toast to all of us making it, now or in the future.

8989 max on gdax

>tfw only have a quarter of a bitcoin

im not going to make it to lamboland am i

That's just a begging thread with a coat of paint, and not even specifically about the 9000 milestone.

>$8900 smashed thorugh

oh shit

get your bitmex SHORTS READY

my body is so fucking ready

100 years from now this will be recorded as vegeta day, a worldwide recognized holiday. You will tell your grandchildren about today.

This user is a gentleman and a scholar.

just a little more

Let's do this boyz

>Every november 25th, Veeky Forums will celebrate Vegeta Day

It's too beautiful user

8997 on gdax.....!!!

bought up all the vegetas, gotta invest to get the gains, broccoli.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

SO CLOSE

inb4 Ver shits in the punchbowl

260 BTC Sell wall around 9k tho on Gdax

I'm sellin at 9k

only 260btc. honestly that is really weak resistance. wont be surprised if someone snatched it up in one buy

PUNCH THROUGH IT, BITCOIN

SHOW EVERYONE YOU'RE THE STRONGEST

>99 cents

LETS GO

8999 FFUUUUUCK

FUCKING 9000 GDAX OMFG WE DID IT BOYS

1 more dollar boys!

hope i don't jinx it

FUCKING PUMP UP MUSIC

youtube.com/watch?v=ee7cNkQrcgI

we did it reddit

we are rich now

9000 coinbase oj fuck it's vwehwywre
SHITS HAPPENING WHAT DO WE DO

DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING!

IT'S NOT OVER NINE THOUSAND

PEOPLE BUYING AT 9k

ONE CENT TO GO

OVER 9000

OH MY GOD

WE DID IT REDDIT WE DID IT@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

dear lord that immediate pump to 9100, jesus fucking christ.

holy shit it's going to 9100 at light speed

9099 LUL

come on 1ยข

AND WE HAVE LIFTOFF

Bitcoin is the strongest

It's over 9000!!!!

lol

normiebase on FIRE. millions of people that got drunkenly redpilled at thanksgiving dinners are now fomoing as fast as they can.

THERE'S NO WAY THAT CAN BE RIGHT

OH FUCK 9100 OUT OF NOWEHERE

Let's see if any real exchange gets over 9K tonight. I bet not.

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAANNNDDDDDDDDD!

CAN IT?!

You guys doubted my TA. Who's laughing now?

COINBASE IS MORE REAL THAN YOUR GIRLFRIEND SHIT THE FUCK UP

DAD, ARE YOU PROUD OF ME YET??!!?!

inb4 spike to 10k and back down to 9100~

fucking ESCAPE VELOCITY

GDAX is the standard motherfucker.

>RSI at 99.6%

I hope this moment helps rekindle some of the brotherhood on this board.

Anime was the soul of Veeky Forums. Crypto is the soul of biz.

We are all in this together, moon missions and crashes, lambos and JUSTs. We can rise above the fucking infighting, give each other good info, get good info, and all go to lamboland together.

Whenever one of /us/ makes it out of the horrible pit that /they/ built, the normies lose, and we all make it just a little bit.

gdax always overshoots on a pump. Kraken ain't moving. Polo ain't moving. They will move, I'm sure, but I'm betting not over 9K tonight.

>tfw could've just bought BTC as recently as September and held instead of getting involved in all these shitty altscams
>would have even benefited from the fork fuckery

SERIOUS QUESTION TIEM: DO I BUY IN HERE FOR 10K??????????

same, lost 50% of gainz...

Truer words were never spoken, user. We're all going to make it, and we all make it just a little bit every day.

boys
we did it

we fuckin did it get in here lets celebrate

Time to hang out with Sayori.

what, the 1min RSI? Zoom out captain!

really is it? jesus. i j ust dont wanna look, sorry im asking

Well said.

88% with 1 hour candles

What's the minimum investment that would actually be worth making right now, like $100?

yeah invest $100 and by next month you'll have enough money to buy a sandwich

Probably not, maybe condoland lol

If you're really committed then I would say at a minimum $1000.

Cheers to everyone making it on Bitcoin, and maybe one day we can celebrate for the rest of crypto, not just the king. A rising tide lifts all boats

Alt Bull-season soon. This last month was just recovery from the Altpocalypse. Iron hands lads.

We are literally witnessing, first-hand, the birth of a new asset class. One that will dominate all of the future headlines and companies of the future. It will be the greatest bubble the world's ever seen, the greatest bull market ever known. With Bitcoin being the pioneering maverick that made it possible, breaking through barriers with boundaries previously unknown.

Dear god I just realized every coin will have it's own Vegeta Day when it hits 9000

What do I do now tho? Do I rebuy, do I wait for a bigger dip? These are the times I don't know.

Crypto will absorb all of the world's supply of excess fiat, like a sponge. It's a way of correcting the balance sheet, and starting fresh. We are re-imposing scarcity and communal acceptance of what stores value in our currencies. Going back to a gold standard was never an option, until crypto came along and showed a different way. Get fucked USD.

What a time to be alive

It's beautiful, user.