/lmcg/: Low Market Cap General

Let's here em boys, outside of top 100 preferred

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aeron_aero/status/934511698064617475
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blockmason. BCPT

Also, pic related, cuz only poor boys have to worry about planning our retirement fund based off a series of all-in moon missions.

When's the launch date for blockmason? My holds are currently:
>LINK, $1.5k
>SUB, $800
>REQ, $600
>ZEN, $250

Zen is my only flexible position, because if it's going to the moon it's crawling there.

This is solid

Posw
Research TPoS, staking-as-a-service, trustless pooled masternodes...
start at posw.io

Testnet next week, full launch in jan

>outside of top 100

Chainlink

Thank you, I've rated about 25 blockfolios today, but because I don't have a blockfolio and everyone is a selfish cunt, no one responded to me. All I was looking for was that.

Thanks m8, I'm really trying to use my ZEN funds to get up to 42 ZEN to set up a node, I really love ZEN. More room for growht than XMR.

Also into RCN and QSP (got in at $0.11), but after QSP's update today I'm out until it hits rock bottom.

thanks, capped for tomorrow, a little too buzzed for research and moving funds reliably tonight kek

are you from the future? LINK is top 100 ya dip

GVT.

RNS

Building an advanced trading bot to implement every strategy possible using tradingview indicators, drawing tools, math, etc without the need of knowing how to program.

Also tokens being burned for use of said trading bot platform.

This has been shilled for a week. It's use case seems to arrow for my choosing. I will research again nonetheless.

Seems it only has use within crypto, I'm more interested in broader use case tokens. I will research nonetheless.

Ubiq, NAV, and GRS are solid coins.

muthafuckin GVT nugz. Look em up........best buy in crypto right now.

HST

ODN is one to watch for sure, though you've kinda missed the ship.

>Best Buy
>n crypto
kek, I could see it.

But anyway, please shill me on GVT.

Rumor has it NAV isn't even anonymous nigger.

use case too narrow

I may have missed the ship, but I will buy the dip!

I want you guys to share your real gems, not the memes. I mean stuff fresh off bitcoin talk, ICO's that are upcoming, etc

Come on boys.

>he doesn't know Posw
>rates wallets

I fucking hate newcoiner reddit faggots

HBT. Very legitimate project with incredible backing. It's only on etherdelta and it's only a matter of time before it gets listed on bigger exchanges

NAV has no intention of being anonymous

GVT.

Awesome project. Awesome team. Charlie shrem. Even if you don't like the project, there are big gais to be made.

wot r u even talking about m8 i know Posw, but haven't ever checked out posw.io, sorry for being grateful I guess, kek. I'm no newcoiner faggot nor am I a redditor (like that shit matters anyway) and I've been here since this board was created and understand market dynamics pretty damn well kiddo, and I think that gives me a right to selflessly r8 wallets. I catch pumps like a motherfucker u nigger but I'm looking for some set and forget shit rn

Thank you, finally one I've never heard of.

Last i looked into NAV it was heavily marketed as a privacy coin. Perhaps i was mistaken. What problem does NAV solve?

SALT

REQ, dont mind the pajeet shillers, this is a legit moon mission.

I'm and I'm stacked on REQ because I'm redpilled.

Salt is RCN but worse, no?

Isn't it too late to buy?

I don't know about that, but it's $0.06 so I bought 1,000 in case something happens.

AMBer
Is a good one

btc pirate ty for raisin my self esteem

thanks, will checck out

Nlg the one true coin for non cucks in cuckistan

PBL now at a good entry price

>> to the moon

XLM... visa announcement coming soon

DNA, go and watch the latest video update on Facebook.

>Product live in 3 weeks
>$20b market
>Relaunched website and branding in a week
>Whole net live with customers in January

LINK
REQ
RLC
VTC

MCO just dropped out of coinmarketcap top 100
sub $60M marketcap
product looks decent, cards should be shipping in singapore soon
team might be a bit retarded though so theres that

its also been dropping for a while, good time to buy some bags if you think it might be a hit

twitter.com/aeron_aero/status/934511698064617475

>Aeron is fully funded to execute on its roadmap. Offering clarity to the token holders, we have decided to burn the unsold tokens on November 27, 2017, reducing the total Aeron (ARN) token supply from 100,000,000 ARN down to 20,000,000 ARN.

Buy ARN now ez x3 , ez life