Ummmmm faggots? why is POWR free falling?

ummmmm faggots? why is POWR free falling?
I need it to go back to 10ksats so I wont be bagholding. Help /biz!!!!! DO SOMETHING!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ThinkingUSD/status/934678888701083648
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is why you listen to the TA fags. Even if the doom and gloom prediction was off it was sure as hell closer than the fucking moon kids thinking this was going to hit 15k sats. It was common sense really.

classic pump and dump of shitcoin by byz...hodl those bags lol

see link, confido, powr..whats next

Hold POWR until spring for some nice gains. Hold POWR until 2019 for ACTUAL moonshot

>token goes 20x in under a month
>hey, now looks like a good time to buy
You're never going to make it.

what price are we looking at by then? Currently holding ~4000 POWR

is this a joke? its usd value is exactly the same as it has been for like 3 days. BTC is pumping hard so sat value goes down

its not free falling its just not doing anything which isnt terrible unless youre an impatient fuck and are gonna try and chase bitcoin gains.

feel free to sell, i'll laugh at you from my lambo in a year

>Be usual biztard
>See ICO token go 1000%
>See biz shilling already mooned coin
>Decide its a good idea to buy into it at the 10k sat phycological barrier
>Cry when it goes back down

>usd value

You want to know how I know you've been in crypto for less than a week?

Do you also check the euro value or the canadian dollar too? What about chinese yen? Your purchasing power went down, no one gives a fuck about your fiat shitcoin.

Last week I was saying $1 EOY but it's possible to be $1.50-$2.00 EOY now after the recent gains have held pretty well. Following more partnership announcements throughout 2018 I would estimate it could go anywhere from $5-$15 by end of 2018, possibly more. Once infrastructure is widely used in Perth and greater Western Australia who knows the limit.

what an absolutely asinine way to look at things

everything is 'free falling' if you look at it that way. why stop there? doge went up 30% how come i cant buy as much with my powr token qqqq whys it free falling qqqqqq fuck off. just because your god and savior bitcoin got an erection doesnt mean this ones taking a dump.

its just literally doing nothing. stop freaking out. if youre in a position like this you should be able to understand that

Why not just trade and then buy until then?

im buying some of this right now actually...

>he bought at the top

You have an emotional attachment to this coin. That is unhealthy. Your coin is a shitty ERC token doesn't do anything and it's price is derived entirely from market hype.

Sure if you know the exact date. I just say HODL both POWR and BTC

implying i own any of it

Sell now, buy back at 7500 sats.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

>feel free to sell, i'll laugh at you from my lambo in a year

You know we have ID's on this board right?

Show me an ICO that hasn't followed this pattern. Hype can't last forever. Only idiots buy recent ICO's once already mooned hahaha

did you lose your welfare payment on a bad investment recently? tell us your story

I dont own any right now. I will in 12 hours before this 'news' comes out.

you know you can breathe through your nose right?

Government support

If you purchase with BTC or ETH, USD value means sweet fuck all. If you can't get more or at least the same back when you sell you've made a shit move.

In since 32 cents. Still sitting comfy

BUT FUCKING STOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP FALLING REEEEEEEE

it's not freefalling. fuck threads like these

This in reality. It's tethered to BTC which is pumping. The actual value of the coin hasn't really changed much today at all.

powr-san onegai

buy the time POWR is $1.5 BTC will be $15k

don't fall for the hodl meme
just do quick gains when BTC is not mooning then move back to BTC asap

twitter.com/ThinkingUSD/status/934678888701083648
DUMP IT

You realize that's the exact same % increase... So what you're saying is... If I put $100k into POWR I'll get the same return as I would from btc...

thats all crypto

Jesus fucking Christ, Veeky Forums.

This is an actual working coin that signing up with multiple electricity companies (and more in the future). Read their white paper. This will be big in Europe.

Why does Veeky Forums all hop on the coins that are absolutely shit with no working product (i.e Link) but ignore the real working ones? They have a contract with Nest Energy and are trialing with Origin Energy which are the biggest energy providers in Australia.

>sell off
Give me a fucking break, poorfags. It'll fall to about 8100 and moon back up. It'll easily hit $1 by end of year. You're ignoring a coin with actual real world use, electricity, which everyone uses.

POWR isn't a pump and dump coin.. buy and hold for a few months at least