NINE THOUSAND?!!!

WHAT THE FUCK BIZ THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE DRAGON SLAYER WEEKEND! I SOLD ALL MY BTC FOR SATOSHI'S VISION THERE IS NO WAY THIS CAN BE HAPPENING!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBtpyeLxVkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn, that's some good OC and yet this board doesn't give you any attention. Here's a (you) for all the retarded anons stuck crying about chainlink and reqt instead of participating in your thread.

Nice OC, saved.

it's obvious at this point that bitfinex will continue to use their tether ponzi to pump corecoin until their scam finally pops and they turn into gox 2.0. when that happens, go all-in on BCH

excellent shit, OP

Can someome explain this meme to me please? I dont understand. What is 9000?

The amount of chances people have had to get into cryptocurrency.

Mother fucker, when did you buy in? Was it before 1600 USD? 1200?

If you bought in around 1200 you are ahead right now. FOMO isn't reality.

One of the oldest memes

crash when

I brought into BCH at $1700.
> How to kill myself

bitcoin is the hottest post on reddit right now. crypto is over

Pic related changed the original to be more dramatically blurred.
youtube.com/watch?v=TBtpyeLxVkI
Very old meme, from prehistoric times when google didn't own youtube. You can find plenty of other remixes.

whoops forgot to include the pic, and I thought you were talking about when I bought BTC but I think you meant bcash.

>tfw bought in at $10 and watched it plummet down to $2

Clearly this is exactly what Satoshi had planned all along.

Bless you user

GOING TO 30 NEXT WEEK HOLD ON BUDDEH

Capped Vegeta day at biz. Will you remember to post Vegetas next year anons, when we hit 29,000?

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP HODL OF 2018 HERE: Http://Ltd0.com/crypto

>Not ironically including link in the poll so everyone can troll vote for it

DON'T CLICK ON THIS HE'LL TAKE YOUR LINK

If this happens all of crypto goes down equally hard, BCH wouldn't fair any better. If Bitcoin is inflated by tether than every coin is inflated by in it portion as well, especially any coin with the pairing on Bitfinex.

It's okay user, just understand most people don't publicize their losses. :)

I don't understand why so many Veeky Forumstards think BTC crashing will help them out. Not only is most crypto exchanged relative to BTC, but It will completely shatter public trust in crypto, which means all the other alts will go down along with it.

Sure another crypto might eventually replace BTC, if it truly does become a usable currency. But a crash or major correction will wipe everything. Look at Dogecoin. The thing sponsored a fucking racecar, now it's a shitcoin.

Yeah fuck you, at this point BTC is killing everything else so whats the difference?

Look, another Veeky Forumstard with autismal rage. Instantly lashes out at me. Why? He has no reason other than he's completely emotionally invested in his portfolio.

welcome to Veeky Forums

Only way you lose is by falling for the play. Won't be any dragon slaying or flippening, but BCH will still be increasing by a greater % than BTC did. Expect 300-350% in the next few days (and sell then, don't wait for the correction).