You have 10 seconds to tell me why you don't own any Ark

You have 10 seconds to tell me why you don't own any Ark.

I don't have a chronic case of the gay

>USD

THE

I've been holding this devaluing piece of sleeping shit for months to no avail; you have ten seconds to tell me why I haven't killed myself yet

because im not deluded

>I value things in satoshis

I do.

>mobile wallets 98% complete
>formation of business entity 99% complete

lol

Because I don't know if I should buy it now.

Now is actually the best time to buy it... It's been bleeding out for months, and actually has huge news on the horizon

ARK
RK
K
KI
KIN
KINL LINK

A R K

Alright, going to buy 100 Ark.
Let's see if it pays off.

Whoever replies to me with dubs first gets 2 Ark

dubs

Time to pay yourself

Here

Proof of stake, spendable, practical and easy to use. I can definitely see myself using the Ark I generate every day/week for purchases when it goes high enough. With deflationary assets it's really hard to justify spending, but if you're making $1000+ a day then you have some form of "income" you can rely on to actually go out and buy stuff with since it doesn't affect your base capital.

Hello mr DubArkie

If I buy 2k ARK how much will I get for staking?

dubs

because BTC is mooning way faster than any other shit coin

This is the one

unbereavable

0.5 Ark a day.

I do own Ark. A lot of it actually.

AHHHHH GIVE ME DUBS GOD DAMN IT AHHH

Third is a charm

Czechem

I’ll give you 10 minutes to explain to me what ark does that isn’t already being done by other chains and/or what real world use case it has

dubs get

dubs

But like I said, I own a lot of Ark. Keep it :)

Money makes money, it seems

until you cash out, the game is to make BTC

Can I have it then I'm just a poor fuck

lmao samesies sempai

gib ark

Damn, trips too. That's generous of you user, proud of you.

The next person to get dubs in response to this post gets this man's 2 Ark.

pls gib ark

I have 2 ark right now. Hoping this $1 coin is a $1000 coin one day

I know I'm dreaming

get

ARK is my laifu

AWxNsLBWod2dwryYAN5m8ajZ562yGkr6C9

kk

ROLL

This is a long term hold

I unfortunately do

I get the pleasure of watching it slowly bleed to death for fucking MONTHS now, with a few dying pulses that make me not fucking let go for some reason. Every fucking day I get to watch this piece of shit go down another 1k sats, while literally everyone else in the world is getting fucking RICH off of BTC.

Fuck this shitty fucking memecoin with no fucking actual real world uses, It's lost me so much. "Hurr durr it can connect the blockchains!!!" Fuck you faggot literally none of that matters. Blockchain tech doesn't matter, nobody buys crypto because they plan on using any of the retarded tech behind it, they only buy it because every other retard is buying it and they hope to flip it for a profit. "B-but the delegates! You can get FREE ark!" Great so when I fucking have an extra 20 ark at the end of the year I can sell them for an extra five bucks instead of making literally thousands if I had just put that money in BTC, ETH, or even fucking LTC.

I'm way to fucking in the red to just sell now though, fuck this fucking shit team. Hopefully when they release their mobile wallet or whatever stupid useless bullshit is released I'll be able to drop these fucking bags before BTC hits 15k, but I doubt it.

people like this make me happy to hold ark

ok

Can't be bothered setting up another wallet. Only ERC20 tokens for me.

Breh, it literally takes 10 seconds to make an Ark wallet

REROLL

AWxNsLBWod2dwryYAN5m8ajZ562yGkr6C9

Rollerino

Plz

Final roll

Get

I bought 400 of them at 22k sat and sold it all for 82k right before it mooned to 120k+. I got back in again with 200 ark at 50k.

AMwqxjnBmg5Tdg3UxEqEeyVqi1SKaBEutz
I want it

AeLBSn6j2Bmc48W6cMJLbTLPSJnAizGKtQ check check

Will send when I'm off work

Sick of the night shift desu

Thnx user youre a p cool guy

Literally wrong

he's right....btc is king. Only reason i hold any alts is to increase my btc balance

He's right tho
If my coin goes down in value on the BTC chart then I wouldve been better off hodling BTC instead

Thanks my man

Ark is the ultimate ponzi bubble coin. Has no purpose in life other than collecting “mad gainz from muh deligates” you fucking autistic retards

t. doesn't understand any of it

If you really think that you should do more research lmao. One of the most legit projects out there.

It's over arkies your shitcoin is dead. Sell now or lose everything.