Listen, you're dating Luis, he's in Arizona. You're fucking me, and we haven't made plans...

Listen, you're dating Luis, he's in Arizona. You're fucking me, and we haven't made plans. What could you possibly be up to tonight?

Why would you pick a name like luis.

Courtney, you're going to have the peanut butter
soup with smoked duck and mashed squash. New York magazine
called it a 'playful but mysterious little dish." You'll
love it. And then...the red snapper with violets and
pine nuts. I think that'll follow nicely.

Thanks for taking care of Courtney, Patrick I heard you went to Dorsia. How on earth did you get a reservation there?

That is a wonderful suit. Let me guess, Valentino Coutu- Your compliment was sufficient, Luis.

Paul: Sqaush.

No can do, Baxter. Got an 8:30 rez at Dorsia. Great sea urchin seviche.

New card, what do you think? Picked it up from the printers yesterday.

Kino

That's very cool, Bateman. But that's nothing. Look at this.

Eggshell with ramalian type.

Raised lettering. Pale nimbus. Type.

Impressive. Let's see Paul Allen's card.

Autism ITT

Oh Cecilia would adore it.

There is an idea of a Dick Cheney; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

This is a real bee-hive of activity, Halberstram.

Is that Ivana Trump? Jeez Patrick, I mean Marcus why would Ivana Trump be at Tex-Arcana??

You like Huey Lewis and the News?

Their early work was a little new wave for my taste, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own. Commercially and artistically.

He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter cynical sense of humor.

Huey said if this is dubs, buy LINK.