SELL POWR NOW

Someone form Perth just texted me from a BBQ, it's over, contacts have collapsed. SELL NOW

GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN

literally sold 100k

Smart

Shut up man. It's down 1000 sats because BTC is up. No one gives a shit on thanks giving.

Emulate it and download the rom user. Then you can be in the internet while you play.

>tfw chad

Proofs blease??

dump it.

No

Went all in at .85 with 10k and holding tight

Ok here's the pic form the BBQ

FUD 4/10

Fucking aye. I knew this was a Aussie scam coin

usually aussies bbq doesnt involve other people. (the black one)

Then why is ODN up 2000 stats leading up to its announcements on the 4th? POWR has had its momentum killed. ODN is next to pump. POWR is still good and might go up to 12k stats but not for a while, most likely it will drop to 5-6000 now until it has more big news. Crypto is hype not reality like stocks. buy the rumour, sell the news.

at least Dr Jemma made enough to keep herself in black cocks for the foreseeable future

>Lack of shrimp
artificial and homosexual

I have never understood people fascination with eating sea insects. They are a cross between a slug and a bug. They look nice but taste like crap and are often chewy. Give me prawn cocktail crisps any day!

ODN was already going to moon. we knew that for days. POWR is stable going sideways... just lost a few because BTC JUMPED.

bullshit, screenshot the message

POWR is falling in satoshis.Saying ODN was already going to moon is like saying POWR was already going to moon before it did. In a week you will be saying the same about OWN as you are about POWR now as it slowly bleeds away. I will buy POWR once/if it gets to under 5k satoshis again. It is not worth buying now for a possible 2x. You could sell your POWR, buy ODN and make more than 2x in a week then use it to buy more POWR. Or you can sit on POWR slowly bleeding away your bags, that is your choice.

i will buy x2 what i bought the last time if POWR gets to 5000 satoshis. I also hear POWR has an announcement set for Monday.

Its in pre-news drop so people can buy more.