Hey biz

hey biz

whats your biggest lost ever trading crypto? did you fall for which meme?

poorfag here I lost 40% of my portfolio about $500 on BCH

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/DsRSYn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I put a bitocin into this fucking shitcoin. I was up nearly 20x, I sold, and i rebought with ALL the money I had made.

it then went 99% down

I want to kill myself because of this fucking shitcoin

Bought ODN at like 70 cents. Then bought some more at 50 cents. Then watched it go to 25 cents. Rumor is one of the devs dumped their tokens. Fuck that coin.

FELL FOR THE FIAT MEME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lost just over $8k on BCH. No previous loss has ever come close

YOUR QUESTION IS NOT THE GOOD QUESTION: The good question is how to win? No matter what is the coin. Buddha said don't be attached to a coin in particular. The way to win is to have an edge over someone else! Buy low before the information is out there, and then sell high to the masses. You need to trade based on information that nobody has yet! Information is power. Speed is key. Find it all out here: discord.gg/DsRSYn

LMAO
Should have bought back BTC and rebought shitcoin with 5% and hodl shitcoin

i was fucking around with some leftover bitcoin on cryptopia and bought this shit called 808 coin. it was a meme coin for the 808 drum and bass synth.

i loled and got some. seemed like it was going up and down to the same point every day. then it droped 25% and did the same up and down thing just at a lower price...

sad

Currently down 13.3k€ (1.8 BTC) on OMG I bought at 200k sats.

yeah, I know, I don't really know why I put the fucking house money back on it

I went all in on the agrello ICO, now its worth about half. Luckily I cashed out most of my gains prior so all in for me was only a few hundred of fuck around money

unironcally bought LINK at 5000 sats

worst part is i held through ATH at 12k sats and didn't sell, before selling at 2k sats the other day

I fell for the cashing out meme and had to pay taxes.

I lost about 20 BTC between September and October holding onto alts. This market changes every month so I strictly day trade now and will never hold alts again.

What happened to agrello?

>Invested about $650 when BTC was $615/BTC.
>Then decide to invest it into Trump coin because of Trump's meme powers
>Send coins to shitty Trump coin wallet
>Wallet won't sync
>Coins gone forever

lost $1000 BCH

I've lose a couple grand between WAVES, BMC. Up $15k+ overall due to ETH, BTC, and half dozen other coins.

I would've been much better off I only held BTC, NEO and ETH from the beginning.

yeah, this is definitely the most retarded thing on this thread

I had $1k in Confido. Granted it was less than 5% of my portfolio, but it's my biggest loss to date. Now I avoid shitcoins and make steady gains on XMR, BTC, LTC and ETH.

dropped 2k on bch when bithumb went down, around 60% of my stack

Good. You deserve it. Buying Btrash

CFD

bought 2 eth worth of pbl when it first hit ED

its worth about 1/3 of that now :( im not gonna play ED shitcoin roulette for a while now

I got drunk and sent someone about $30 of OMG thinking he’d send me double.
Not even 1% of my btc was lost but it was the dumbest shit I’ve ever done with crypto. Also OMG took a shit.
If said user sees I know who you are.

He dumped just 20% of his tokens. That took the price down from $1 to $.20. Imagine what happens to the price when he starts DUMPing THE REST 80%

No touching this shit again.

Sold my ETC at the fork for ~3k, which would be worth ~10k now, was initially going to just put it back into ETH (which would be worth ~120k now) but sold it for alts which peaked at 40k but I didn't sell because I wasn't watching my crypto over summer and are now worth maybe ~10k. So while I didn't really lose money, I missed out on some pretty big gains by being a total faggot and thinking I it would be fun to play around with some shitcoins. Still have all my ETH though so its allsmiles.jpg

fucking amateurs.

pic related.

traded my 60 ETH for this piece of shit FCT coin thanks to some fucking Veeky Forums nigger convincing me...
FCT never fucking mooned but ETH went to the mars...

you won the thread

>be me
>go trump
>browse /pol/
>buy 3 btc of TRUMPCOIN go to Veeky Forums for daily threads
>btc was $200
>sell trumpcoin for 4 btc on election night
>cash out

GOD WHY DIDNT I HOLD THE BTC

look at this piece of shit ffs

lost 10% on my portfolio about $200 on NEO.
this was back in early sept. Now my portfolio is at 8k :3

No clue I think the ICO ended at a really bad time and people panic dumped it on exchanges, it hasnt really recovered

>he cashed out
Silly goy

Part 2:
>after selling trump
>still on Veeky Forums
>ETH? Whats this
>$30?
>lets try to buy it
>coinbase locks me out due to ID mismatch
>fuck it the coin wont be worth much anyway

bought chainlink around SIBOS

portfolio went from $17k to about $10k

dumped LINK and went in BTC while day trading low cap coins

portfolio now worth over $18k

I would have $30k+ if not for chain stink, fuck sergey and fuck link marines

How do you sleep at night, brother?

POT coin thanks to the PBC crash lmfao.

pretty well because i bought back in shortly after x2. i just like posting that pic to make people get feels :P

greed

Lost $1200 on DNT

Bought 0.25btc worth of the STRC ICO which was at 18750 sats per STRC. Now trading on topia at around 2k sats and i've basically written it off. Just gonna baghold until eternity or someone decides to pump this shitcoin

in % terms though it's me buying some b3coin at like 6500 sats and watching it go to 3. Wasn't a big allocation though so its whatever.

10 quid on bch, but to be fair i only started 2 weeks ago, portfolio is only $1080 in total

LOL, you deserve it and I hope you know all that money went into Roger and jihans pockets

So much lost on so many coins this year, at least 1.5 BTC worth despite buying at reasonably low rates. Most all of them I made USD but compared with BTC it was crushing. At least I made 10 BTC from ETH this year. Win some, lose some.

Compared to BTC I lost on: SYS, PTOY, STRAT, STEEM, GNT, DCR, OPT, LINK, OMG, BAT, LTC

Won big on: ETH, BTC

Won on: XMR, NEO, OMG, XRP

2017 start value: 8 BTC
2017 current value: 24 BTC
2017 fiat added: $10k

ENJ and EBET. thankfully I learned my lesson early and avoided getting REQ'd because of this.

Bought LINK in like the first 20 minutes it was on Pajeet Delta so I haven't quite been justed just yet other than not selling for %100 ROI