15k by years end

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/11/25/lost-bitcoins/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People were saying 10k but at this rate I'm thinking 15k is possible. More reasonable estimate is 12-13k tho

it'll crash before that

every thread. every single thread. it's not happening until much further down the road friendo

let it spill over into the schools and churches, let the shitcoins pile up in the streets.

in the end they'll beg bitcoin to save them

>wakeup
>bitcoin up 10% again
>actually look at fiat number
>it's at fucking 10000

Jesus Christ it's not even December yet and BTC is over $9000. Honestly at this point I've believe any number you tell me as long as it was up

fourty thousand dollars by eoy

Fuck it I believe you. Lamboland here we come

12k. Then 100k before 2019

There's only 21 million bitcoins. Each coin will be worth several million by the end of the century.

>tfw my retirement plan is owning a single bitcoin
I'm set for life

Did something happen that made it spike today?

>Honestly at this point I've believe any number you tell me as long as it was up
Once we stabilize over 10k this will be the mindset that takes over. We will then see a parabolic bull run unlike any before on BTC.

Do you really think they will let you rich?

much less than 21m left
fortune.com/2017/11/25/lost-bitcoins/

>9030 on bittrex

mother of god...

It'll take a long time, but yes. By the end of my life, it'll be worth a fortune. A small fortune once you adjust for inflation perhaps

>satoshi hoards 1 million of the 21 million and puts none back into circulation
>millions were likely lost in the early mining days when they were forgettable
>more will be lost in the future (people sending to the wrong addresses, hardware destruction, people dying without telling their relatives where the key is, etc)

one day "whales" will simply be people who own a full bitcoin or more

BTC will be made obsolete before it could ever hit that point. Slow development, PoW is still exceedingly wasteful, and I have a feeling all this forking shit is gonna really bite everything named Bitcoin in the ass eventually. Make the proper call though on its replacement and you're set

What about Roger or Jihan trillionaire?

they'll sell at 50k

Yeah, I hold 12 BTC but at this growing rate It still make me nervous and angry that my alts will never make it.

The human race pumps crude oil out of the ground for hundreds of years at a rate that is entirely unsustainable, and uses it to make all kinds of cancerous plastics and products that pollute the shit out of the planet when they are used... and you think Bitcoin is wasteful?

it already is obsolete in a functional sense (every shitcoin is superior now).

Bitcoins value isn't based on function, which is what most cashie morons don't realize

murica fomo after thanksgiving