Brace for impact

Don't say you weren't warned.

nice just bought 100k

>this is Operation Dragonslayer in its final stage

I lost it

Wait I don't understand how they are cashing out and pumping BTC price at the same time. Someone help me im a brainlet I guess

this is so fucking dumb the market cap is the last price times the coins $20 billion wasn't just "created"

bch will win because it has a value proposition btc will continue to go up until it doesn't who knows what will cause that event

You would never get BTC to sub $4k. The buying pressure sub $6k would be insane. Nice larp BCH hodler

hey nsa

Fuck you and your Faggotry

but goys what if it's real
china would fuck the whole world

if it ends up that BTCs price was falsely inflated with tethers that are now worthless do you really think ppl are going to rush to buy the dip?

>they plan to introduce bitcoin cash as a true bitcoin
They've been doing that for weeks now. No one cares.

more bullshit

You are so fucking dumb if you think that forking a coin automatically creates new value. The value of any shitcoin is that which people choose to give it via consensus. A lot of new "money" has been "created" in the last couple months and the bubble will definitely pop at some point.

my fucking sidesssssssssssss

I think he is saying that marketcap doesnt equal real money. You both are correct on both statements really. And yes every new bitcoin fork adds an extra 5 billion to the global market cap which isnt sustainable.

This. The market cap as given is a static one. Dump a million bitcoin in one go and see if the price is still 9k. Same with any coin

ok lol

bcc shills still trying this dragonslayer shit go home!

Im actually starting to think something IS up. I think it's time to exit the market for a bit, or at the very least hedge with something like eth.

Fuckng fud always has to ruin my mood

If a bitcoin massacre happens the only coin that will come out in the green is likely BCH.

How does BTC murder the value of ETH and XMR? Genuine question

naw, BCH will do well but eth will too. Eth is your more stable secure option, BCH is your big gamble option

Guys this is true, all in bch when btc crashes

Lmao chinkniggers BTFO

Me too user

>not hedging with XMR

Yeah BCH will come up to around 5k likely and ETH to 1k. The value isn't going to be wiped out of the crypto market, regardless of what coretards want you to believe. Still, could easily see crypto market cap do down as much as 40-60%

If btc goes down so will the whole market including bch

Not true at all. BTC is one of the weakest coins, especially considering market cap vs actual value. Much more likely to see BTC lose 100bn market cap, with say 20bn of this going into alts, than seeing everything drop by 50%.

But keep shilling, it's working. People are scared and believe you. It won't change the facts though.