Best HODL of 2018 POLL

Currently holding a poll for the best crypto to own in 2018, All votes are unique and unmanipulated, Over 4500 so far. Let me know you’re opinion!

ltd0.com/vote-for-best-investment

Vertcoin for sure.

The best crypto to own wouldn't be on such a list because it's not on anyone's radar yet.

any answer other than bitcoin is retarded

Wow, why is there so much enthusiasm for LTC?

AAAAAAHHHHHH MY NEOOOOO ARE GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>no link
Kthxbai

Before everyone asks, There is only 30 coins cause I couldn’t figure out how to add more :p I used the 30 most popular According to coin market cap. The Poll runs until Saturday of next week. I’m thinking of doing quarterly polls just to see HOW MUCH people change their minds

Cheaper to transfer than Btc, quicker transfers, cheaper than Byc, the son of Bitcoin.

ARK

I voted for my favorite shitcoin. Someone please pump my bags.

Many of those coins are ath right now. I sure as hell ain't buying them right now.

Pretty much this.
Also, this is for 2018. I wouldn't get in just yet. Maybe in a month or two.

>BTC @ 3%
lost me there

ARK isn't, it's primed to moon.

This.

>whats the flavour of the month coin?

how can people be this deluded after 3 months

Where the fuck is LINK?

Why are there still little prepubescent faggots voting Doge? It's deader than fucking Namecoin.

> Vertcoin
> Groestlecoin
> OmiseGO
> ChainLink

COLX isn’t on this list m8

Too insignificant to make the list.

>HODL
Fuck I hate that.

But Metaverse, ETP will kill 2018.

no inclusion of the most legit crypto atm (besides eth) : powr.

compare he teams, projects and how it goes forward and prove me wrong. i will sit here and enjoy the FUD monger and their pity arguments

>no XLM
bye faggot

>LTC 18%
>VTC 10%

That 10% is gonna make a much bigger difference to VTC compared to the 18% for LTC considering the huge market cap disparity.

If Vert coin is sub 40th in the list but has that much approval then I'm very confident in it.

AHHH REDDIT GET OUT