Veeky Forums confession thread

Confess unpopular opinions and mistakes.

Other urls found in this thread:

icostats.com/roi-since-ico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bought confido and lost $200 :(

I sold a coin at .75 cents to get plastic surgery. 3 months later its worth almost $2 and Im fucking broke now.

lmao what sergury

I shill eth even though I know it's a shitcoin.

The cash out meme is non ironic

Bought LINK, ARK and DGB way too high. I hate my life

chin implant. its weird because my success and attention I get from women is much better but now when I do things wrong in public or whatever people get way more pissed off than before. I guess only Chad can get away with anything

>2011 - create sites supporting bitcoin, make nothing
>2013 - create site supporting bitcoin, make good money until it crashes after $1k peak and interest/traffic dies
>2017 - create site supporting bitcoin, making more money per month than ive ever made before

I've made more money off getting people into crypto than buying crypto myself.

This hype better hold this time around I swear.

I held 15k startcoin for months before I finally sold for a 10% loss. A few days later the price almost quadrupled.

Why do you say this?

Because it isn't. You can not cash out.

What kind of sites are they?

I never speak about my trades online and never shill, I only post when a genuine technical question is asked on a non meme project.
I apology for I have sinned to my fellow Veeky Forumsraelis

because you literally can't cash out. try it, i fucking dare you

top fucking kek

I'll join your gay website and put money in your pocket, tell me about it.

I bought 2000$ worth of chaincoin, rode the wave up to 13000$, didn't sell and rode it back to 1700$

I'm still holding Golem.

I seriously love this place. The humor is very nice. There's a mixture of degenerates, sharp-minded, and analytically intelligent people all roaming around and lurking (and sometimes commenting). Biz is an interesting place.

Bought Coss at 26 cents a month ago and still holding it now at 6 cents. Lost over 6k which is almost all my money

put a bit in utrust on a whim, have to wait until Q2 2018 for any significant change

You mean Cosm

I'm leveraged with $20k in student loans

i've sold 205 DGB a few weeks ago just because it annoyed me to still hodl them.

This

Holy fuck dude. You could've been a millionaire

nice. was at 30 now at 8btc. longtherm altcoin hodl is a meme i guess

That's smart.Hold it some more, trust me on this

selling my 100 Eth to partake in the ICO frenzy...
I put 33 Eth into Polkadot
33 into ICON
and 7 eth in chainlink ico and at 17 cents on etherdelta
bitcoins bullrun is scary though feels like its the alt ice age and its not going to end anytime soon

Fuck off OP, you are a Nigger faggot

Fiat value is still good tho familia

t. link investor

I know man but still. Could easily have over 500k if I played it right. It hurts.

Fix the bitcoinwisdom site.
Flip out the old exchanges with new.
That shit is just depressing.

FYI: even if you do fix i will still use adblock.

I made a crypto news hub website, called cryptohubnews.com. It's meant to draw articles from all major news outlets into one website. The issue is that I have yet to properly market it or UX test it.

I think there is bread in the idea, I just need to fix up a few things and find some proper ads.

Else, biggest mistake in trading was not selling RDD and XVG ATH.

All in QTUM when it was at 440k
I cry everyday

i spent .75btc on bubble coin pump on yobit in march...still not a bubble billionaire

biz is easily the best board on Veeky Forums

before and after pic?

I have no sense of stocks or how to make money out of them.

I confess that I FOMO'd power ledger at 11420 sats, does anyone want to buy my bags?

Missed ETH ICO and any price after that seemed too high.. But I'm over it now

another one...i bought XBY at 50 sats, held up till 1750 sats and rode it down to 500 sats then sold my nodes...

I lost 1.3k euro on confido

I will buy everything you got for 0.01 ETH total.

Sure, send the ETH here:
0x98667f7613D183A8Be99A2B2E88B0fbC41C944Dd

I'll send you the POWR after :^)

Lol Raim?

I try to only buy from companies with quality teams.

Sent ;)

i only ever visit this board to laugh at people who think they will become rich by buying tons of fools gold and monopoly money

thanks senpai

>Tfw still holding Verge

- IOTA is shit vapourware & nothing more than a normie noob trap.
- I managed to catch five x10 to x20 rocketrides pumps since summer, either sold too late, too early or had just very small bags to begin with.
- It still happens way too that I fomo buy into coins

I listened to biz and lost 2 bitcoin gambling shitcoins
Stopped listening to biz and in up over 30k now with zero stress
Thank you bitcoin! And fuck you biz

just sent you 0.1 bitcoin accidently. pls send it back

I've browsed Veeky Forums since 2007.

Bitcoin was being shilled here early on in /b/, /news/ (now /pol/) etc. Threads used to even post links to Bitcoin faucets which spat out FREE BITCOINS.

Never took any notice.

Finally opened a Coinbase account at the start of 2013 when Bitcoin was about $80 each. Forgot about it.

Fast forward to 2017, get into crypto now that I have been wagecucking for years and have fiat to plough into it.

Try to register for Coinbase account, "email already taken".

Frantically scour through emails thinking please, please autistic former self, please have bought some BTC during a night of drunken shitposting.

Nope, nothing, all accounts empty, every old email account nothing.

Feel like wanting to kill myself.

Making ok gains now, but sad for what could have been.

I have the best one! I bought some electroneum. And still have a little hope that it's not confido2.0

Decided to hold altcoins
6 btc → 21 btc → 2 btc → 13 btc → 0.6 btc

I come from a moderately wealthy family and as a child I've always been taught to be modest and never flaunt wealth. When I visit my parent I always dress down and never talk about money, but in reality I fucking love gaudy shit like gold Daytona's yeezys and Maserati's. Unfortunately my upbringing prevents me from enjoying these things in public because I have this sense of shame that I can't seem get rid off.

>think using btc to buy shit is pointless
>think bcash has no point

Was tired some weeks ago and bought in to the upfiring pajeet scam on ED :( Lost 90% in 1 hour

If it is not a LARP, you fucked up even worse than me.
At I learned to always use stop loss

Same. Had 2 btc then NMR and Mysterium turned it into .23. Feelsbadman.

I used to think segwit was an improvement

Shit so hodling alts is a big fat meme that will mostly ruin you?
This is what am getting across these threads. Most people seem to daytrade them.

Still thinking of holding LINK and seeing where it goes, though.

I spread fud on coins in the hopes that the price will drop so that I can buy more.

But also sometimes I like to shill things that I never intend to own. I just like the drama.

I'm sorry.

If you hodl the right alts you may just become the next crypto millionaire.

See:
icostats.com/roi-since-ico

HOW TF DID YOU MANAGE THAT

I lost 200$ in 4 minutes on a bear trap.

That's nothing.
You can make that back in like 10 minutes of trading a high volume coin.

>$200 in 10 minutes
>$9600 per day
>$192000 per month

Well the alt bull run of march is over.
Holding the right alt coin can make you millionaire but my biggest losses were because I held some alt coins too long instead of cutting my losses.

If i just bought and held BTC instead of buying alts my investment would be up x4 instead of x2.

I've been wanting to invest in BTC for quite some time but the price is so high, i'm waiting for it to dip but it just keeps increasing. HALP

And? How much do you make a month? Are you a still a poorfag?

I was one of the original NEM stakeholders, I contributed something like .1 BTC for a share of 1 million NEM.

However, shortly after this, I became really disillusioned with crypto, and stepped away from it altogether, so I never actually redeemed my tokens.

A few months ago I logged into bitcointalk account for the first time in years, and checked my new PM's, one of which was "NEM extended redemption" from a few years back. I clicked on the link and obviously it was a dead link. I wasn't too worried because I assumed NEM was just some dead shitcoin from 2014. Then I checked cmc and found out that it was actually a top 10 coin, and my share would be worth around $200k.

I've tried, but there is no way to redeem my share at this point, despite contributing money towards it. It's incredibly frustrating and really got me down for a few months. I've managed to make some decent gains since getting back into crypto, but I'll always be haunted by the 200k I missed out on.

I bought ETH at 20 and sold at 45. I still think it's a shitcoin and smart contracts are a buzzword with limited application.

Crypto could just be a huge meme. When the music stops, those who did not cash out are gonna lose everything.

If You wanna get rich in stocks you need patience. All this day trade shit is a waste of time. Just pick a about 25 promising stocks and hodl for 25 years.

pretty generous to refer to linkies as "investors"

Held DGB after dump

I own no coins because I am new.

I actually am still studying and learning about the best way to

1. Buy coins with the lowest deposit and transfer fees, and who offers that.

2.who has the lowest exchange fees, so far I'm leaning towards gdax.

3. Best wallet choice for even altcoins? Ether makes you pay "gas" to get tokens out to transfer.

sold everything

a lot of alts i daytraded mooned without me

Ive moved from fit to pol to biz.

In hindsight, fit was the best board (was there 2010-2015). Not sure if it still is, but zyzz and starting strength and everything was fucking ace

I'm sure Veeky Forums is great, but it'll never make anyone rich like Veeky Forums can.

I cashed out of eth at $250 to hire a high class hooker to lose my virginity
I came within 5minutes of her grabbing me and i pretty much just paid to cuddle for an hour

Sad little story you got there.
You should have went for a round 2.
But, time to move on, either ways.

I bet you could get a GF if you really work on improving yourself, your social skills and your confidence.

i always buy at ATH and sell the dip.

Good job, user. Redistributing wealth to the more worthy gents, I see.

I'm glad I'm not alone.

0.0000001 btc to those who know this kino without googling

I paid 50 euro to an amsterdam hooker and I couldnt even get it up cos i was so nervous. I pretty much cuddled with a hot bird in a bikini.

Allegedly, that happens quite a lot. Some people literally come to her for some affection, not sexual services.

I guess I'll never know the truth but it's ok man. Shit like this happens to loads of people

Rode STORJ, LTC, NEO, BCH, and then BTG pumps. 250% income increase.

Invested in VTC at ATH, sold during dip to buy into BTG again. Now losing.

Holding alts during forks

Are you me? I'm a salty no coiner now, while my friends bought in the summer and made easy 2k.

Sold all ,y bitcoin at 8,700 yesterday thinking it was the top

):

buying back if it gets to 8,500 again or im quittting crypto.

I'm actually refraining from investing until I learn how the economy works.

My only mistake so far is entering crypto indirectly by buying stock in a blockchain mining company. Stock goes down some, no biggie. Stock continues to go down while the coins they mine are going way up? Now i know that's a huge red flag but i gave it 24 hours to see if it would recover. Lost another 10%.

Fortunately i pulled up, reinvested directly in the coins, and recouped losses in less than two hours. Lesson learned, trust gut. If gut says sell and brain says 'well maybe it could...' get the fuck out instantly instead of waiting.

what the hell are you doing here? yolo into some shit coin or, you know, just buy eth