/rgt/ Robinhood General Thread

weekend stocks discussion edition

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous

>Monday
>short $SQ on leverage
>planning to kms

Senate tax reform looking less and less likely. Wouldn't recommend going super long on US stocks atm.

robinhood is the shit. I recommend it to everyone who wants to get into investing. been using it since 2015.

What tech stocks are you guys watching? It's the sector I'm most interested in

Buy Bitcoin ;^)

YALL NIGGERS BEST be holding XXII

where my NAK boys

waiting on that partnership announcement

Precious metals haven't been showing all that much of strength, despite the dollar index getting hit. Quite concerning if you're bullish, imo. Maybe $1300 gold is too strong of a resistance point.

did people run away to some discord channel or something?

This could just be due to the fact that the market now kinda fully expects a rate hike this December, so any concerns about inflation impacting the dollar won't have as big an influence on gold/silver.

>RIOT
>MARA
>SSC

If you aren’t in one of these come Monday morning you will regret it.

These threads are basically non-crypto market threads. Past 2 weeks or so, /rgt/ hasn't been all that active due to bitcoin/ bitcoin cash discussion and bitcoin's bullrun, I guess (I suspect a lot of rgt folks are actually significantly involved in crypto too). Also holiday/year end.

When we dumping MARA faggots?

This just isn't the same on weekends, I can't impulsively throw money into whatever stocks anons are saying MOOOOOOOON to

>xxiifag reporting in with 1800 shares @ 1.22 avg

What stocks are associated with crypto/blockchain besides RIOT?

The time of BAC+B grows near.

You forgot DPW.
Also on watch now:
TEUM
GROW
RCON

MARA
SRAX
GROW
RCON
SSC
TEUM
DPW

You fags better be hoarding NAK shares by the dozens soon. We're looking to quadruple and dump em.

MARA MANIA