Bitcoin $15k by Christmas

Bitcoin $15k by Christmas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8gFi5WzeQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fucking dream

>Everyone's moving up from their originally lofty $10k by end of the year estimates

Dreams become reality

Are kids asking their parents for bitcoin this year?

5k by the end of the year. Prepare your anus.

18k when the ball drops

youtube.com/watch?v=I8gFi5WzeQU

thats where the top comes in, when everyone revises their calls to go even higher
whose ready for the biggest JUSTening of all time?

This is going to take a massive dip before 10k, you'd be retarded to think otherwise.

WHEN

tomorrow at high noon

You got a big surprise coming at 10K, Boyo.

Lol same exact fucking post was made for 8k

Just literally made popcorn for this show.

8k is not a psychological barrier. L2Trade.

yeah, we've been hearing that like since forever.

First big correction was 2K. Next was 3 k. What do you suppose the odds are of this one being 4.8K?

>correction at 10K

u mena correction at 40k

t. expert

Oh Baby. You guys are so fucked. It takes a lot to bring this one out of the woodwork

A couple of weeks ago I did a very basic analysis of Bitcoin's peaks over the last 3 years.

I simply looked at peak prices and the time in between them.

As an average rule, peaks are 72% higher than the last. Peaks come 75% sooner than the last one.

Bear in mind this chart does not take into account the last 2 mini peaks we have had in the last couple of weeks.

Assuming my prediction is anywhere near accurate, we can see that Bitcoin price could be around 60k USD by March.

All The Savant is saying is that many retraces are in the charts, and needed to achieve your 60 bazillion. and we are on the Cusp of a Retrace as I type. all the charts in the world wont change that fact.

The Savant is never wrong. Ever. Even Oldfag bows to Her.

>a bull run during tax time
PROTIP : if the price is low during tax time, you can declare a loss to the tax man.
Expect a huge green candle the first january one second after midnight, so buy the dip before that.

Problem with your numbers is you've missed a huge correction that will be happening right now (next few days), so everything is inflated by a whole exponential degree.

t. cashcucks