Strawpoll

When BTC crashes where will people move their money?

strawpoll.me/14484028

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14484028
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fiat option
Oh boy, I've got some bad news for you...

into bitcoin to buy the dip because it wont crash completely

>crypto panic crash
>everyone rushes to cash out in a single 24 hour period
>exchange don't actually have enough capital to support the withdrawal of all their crypto
>oh no what do we do shit we have no money
>hundreds of millions of dollars in limbo
>no government to bail out the exchanges

you literally can't cash out

Corecuck shills are getting really subtle now. Surely they can't need MORE time to dump their unusable shitcoin before it dies and ETH BCH XMR take over.

Certainly not into any crypto. Bitcoin is the only one that matters. If it gets fucked, no one will have faith in any of the shitty little imitations.

Oh shit I completely forgot about BCH.

>Bitcash isn't an option
>no options for any bitfork

What even was this statue supposed to mean?

Some kind of vagina power shit?

"Fearless Girl" statue, she's facing down a bull which you don't see. Libtards love it, they say it represents women standing up for their rights.

Turns out the bank that funded the statue was fined $5M for underpaying women. kek

>exchange don't actually have enough capital to support the withdrawal
nigga...you don't actually think when you sell or buy, you are buying the exchanges coins/usd, do you?

I totally forgot about Bcash. It wasn't intentional.

I do.

BS its only thing it has that its the trading pair on exchanges and thats changing

> muh chain

BCH, if BTC crash.. its done for

I'd have to agree there.

Probably DigiByte for its tech and everything

BCH doesn't vary a lot this week-end..what a shame..!!!

What the fuck were they thinking with that statue? A little girl trying to stop a bull market? I seriously don't get it. They want a decline?

>strawpoll.me/14484028

How do I short BTC/USD/Global currencies using Crypto. Do I buy up heaps of Monero and Eth and Hedge against the former? I would like some opinions here.

Although I also own BCH, I do not think that is the answer I am looking for. BCH, in my opinion is only a half ass answer to my question and I think will face more or less the same issues in the future...

Side Note: I think the USA has about 5 more years left until you see some fucked shit. 10 at the most, really that's pushing it.

not really funny, just sad cuckery of the world we live in

Buy seeds.

Feminism is cancer. News at eleven.

>calls it "Bcash"
sorry, you outed yourself.

Lol I did just watch The Big Short, nevertheless this has been a question on my mind for a while now.

Oh I haven't seen it.

You think exchanges just happily sit on other people's money and do nothing with it?

Im looking for a currency to buy now that will be used instead of "fiat money" It is possible such a crypto coin doesnt exist yet, but if anyone has ideas of coins that do exist that would be a contender I would be very interested.

It does exist, we just don't know which one it's going to be

Are you talking short term? If fiat is dead short term then the internet and crypto will probably be dead too. Again, seeds.

Go back reddit. You are no fun. Never come back.

Go back to POL racist asshat. It is YOU who is not welcome here. Get the FUCK out.

You have been called out and now everyone thinks you look like a fucking idiot. GET. OUT. LEAVE.

Well as stated I am looking within 5-10 year range, So thats like medium - long term. But I would like to see the returns starting to pick up steam within 1-2 years because of my suspicions with BTC, then really going full swing as we get within the 5-10 year mark.
I am starting to think you have some agenda selling seeds.

Buy my seeds bags!

Shebon confirmed. Ugabuga sub human

How can I short seeds!

NO. You did not say that. I refuse to believe humanity could spawn a worm like you. An utter piece of shit like you.

Your trolling is done. It is over for you now. Racism is illegal outside the B board and you will be banned. Big fail on your part you fucking idiot.

ETH obviously, it's going to outlast any other crypto if shit goes down.

Oh little Roody poo is triggered. Go cry Nigger. Typical lefty, if feeling get hurt you need to call the big bad man to save you. That's why your kind fails, you are always dependent on somebody. Go eat a dick and weep on faggit