Now what

bitcoin over 9000, what the fuck is even left
when this thing dumps aren't we all just fucked? what can we even do if we haven't made it yet....we could've fucking retired this year man...fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When it dumps you sell at the bottom and wait for it to go up again before buying. Are you new or what?

The bar is still at 10k

>wait for it to go up again
this thing wasn't even 20 cents a few years ago, this is the fucking moon already
it's never going to go up again, who the fuck is going to be buying

thats 10% homie, noone in their right mind gives a fuck about 10%, this is it.
satoshi nakamoto has reached the fucking moon
and we fucking missed it
FUCK

Eventually we will reach so high that Bitcoin becomes the main currency of the world. Just you wait.

user, I'm not cashing out either. Because I haven't made it regardless.
but we both know this is it.
for it to go up the same % it did this year, its going to have to go to 100k.
That just isn't going to happen. Noone will buy bitcoin at 100k.

Found the guy who will buy it for 150k when it becomes the main currency

>user, I'm not cashing out either.
nigga learn to read.
I just have a brain and know I missed the boat.

>the main currency of the world
Transaction will take hours to complete
10% transaction fee

Bitcoin is at its limit and once more people realise this shit is gonna crash hard.

>Eventually we will reach so high that Bitcoin becomes the main currency of the world

Fuuuuuuud review!

It wont matter until people actually start using the coin for stuff. nobody will cares about if the coin is at its limits when most people just HODL anyway.

It won't be the world's currency. It's just the first, the OG. That's why people, in the unfamiliar world of crypto, go with the first main one. But essentially, bitcoin is to crypto as Myspace is to social media, or as AOL was to browsers/email

Ofcourse other, better, faster, ones will become more mainstream, especially since the IMF and federal reserve hired block chain devs to begin creating coins for them

this is the /biz way

This 1k is only like 10%, it's never going to moon hard enough for it to be worth it. Try Etherum at least Etherum can increase 50% in less than a couple of days.

Even if it goes to 50k, that's only 500%, way less than we got this year.
Of course making this gain would be huge, but that's taking a lot of risks if you want to get rich.

I wouldn't invest heavily in btc now and I'm still amazed people are putting millions into this right now, why the fuck didn't they buy last month or even 2 weeks ago, why do they wait for 10k ?

t. bought in 2013 at 400$, but not enough to be rich

youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

100% correct. prove me wrong faget

>Transaction will take hours to complete
Weeks you mean

Anyone with any amount of money can invest.. Absolutely everyone can buy.

>Ofcourse other, better, faster, ones will become more mainstream, especially since the IMF and federal reserve hired block chain devs to begin creating coins for them
Wut?

>we could've fucking retired this year man
False because you can't cash out.

If you cashout before btc gets bnned by the Federal Reserve then youncan cash out

And then this time next year it's over $90k. Remember, we're still in early phase of this bull run..

Typical investors don't care about the price of 1 share, or in this case 1 bitcoin. They just care about putting in X amount of dollars and having more, later on.

its actually pretty interesting how close bitcoin has been to its own tx limit for a while. It basically dances around just at the level it can handle, a measly 350k tx/day. If regular use were to start demanding 400k or 500k a day it's certainly the end for the illusion

The price of a single bitcoin is irrelevant. They just want bigger gains than 5% annual

what happens when it goes down 40% like it did several times already ?
they didn't see that since 2008 and it was the worse shit they had in their life

why the fuck are they gambling here with us

>Ofcourse other, better, faster, ones will become more mainstream, especially since the IMF and federal reserve hired block chain devs to begin creating coins for them

Coins i will never buy because if I wanted to be scammed I'd keep my money in fiat