Plug in to Modum. We're goin' up

Plug in to Modum. We're goin' up.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockrx.com/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bought alot tuesday, will go 10x. Just hope its soon i start to get itchy when im not outperforming BTC.

I'm heavily invested in this coin, I follow Slack, Telegram, Reddit etc. Possible partnership with DPD... This is going to 10$

any whispers of upcoming announcements?

the 30th this month a dev update. Looks like a good moment to get some bags right now.

Thx

sauce?

yeah man i bought this on day 1 and been patiently waiting for a month now

i know its a good project that will moon but fuck im missing out on other gains

Whitepaper p19

'Currently, the modum system is being integrated into the system of the leading last-mile logistics service provider in Switzerland'

What's the link for telegram/slack channel?

Also missing on other losses.
I'd rather have my safe x3 to x5 in a few weeks/months than be hopeful on hypecoins and get lucky to not buy at the top.
Or you have some secret and only make profits on every investment but I doubt that.

We need a list of confirmed customers, that's it. I'm not sure how that post or DHL partnership is really a thing that can push the price, I mean they'll have to use some shipping provider anyway.

true true
i have about 30k mod and 50bch right now
tempting to go all into mod for the inevitable moon but being all in on an altcoin without massive volume is scary

bought Modum in presale, feels comfy.
Anybody here have BlockRx? blockrx.com/. Placed a small bet on this too.
Same thing as Modum but for USA. The laws concerning drug logistics are changing everywhere, I think there will be room for both.

all of you are just bag holding. tell me one good thing about this project.

When there's a legit good news you can really start the bull run with that bch money making sure you're at the bottom and making all your investment going up.

Personally I'm already all in and waiting for the spike before dividends Q4.
I'm tired of pajeets coins, making research for nothing and oump and dumps, this coin is low and risk to stay low for a while, maybe january it'll double already when they release customer names, but I'm waiting for the 200-300M marketcap end of 2018 and spending my time doing other shit irl.

Pharma regulations in europe from 2013 are asking all drugs to be shipped in conditions you can track and that are safe. That means 200 millions boxes a year are currently using freezing trucks that cost a fortune.
60% of those drugs could use regular shipping but you need to prove it was in a safe temperature range (which is huge) so they'll use Modum for this.

Product is already working, they did real tests with thousands of boxes, now they're waiting for captors in the next months and customers are already waiting, because they'll save money instantly.

And the only "FUD" there is, is that the customers, instead of buying bitcoins and then tokens on binance, can use fiat money.
Modum then share profit, and since they own 30% of the tokens, the more profit they share, the more the price goes up and the more money they make.

in the last 40 days, only 5 days the price was higher than now and it was max 20%.

if you want to laugh at bagholders go in any other of the shitcoins shilled there

They are a low market cap, have a working product, implementing market entrance early 2018, a little bit of hype also never hurt it.

40 days?

The MOD Token is backed by modum.io AG business.
modum’s first use case is regulatory driven.
A product-market fit, proven through successful commercial pilots
Each MOD token comes with aligned incentives & profit-sharing
Fair ITO conditions with a reasonable cap, under Swiss law
Short time-to-market due to commercial launch in Q1/2018
Pre-investments of close to 1,000,000 USD
A great team with an incredible breadth of experience
A blockchain agnostic setup, prepared for the future
Voting rights, enabling a fair and community-controlled milestone approval

Yeah I'm bullish on this one too, threw a third of my portfolio at it

your comments combined with some more reading may have me dump what BTC i have left in MOD.

is Simon leading the way to the moon anons?

I'm comfy because the coins is under heavy FUD right now, pajeets are too stupid to understand how securities work and why the team actually wants the price of the token going high more than anything else.

But when the bull run starts (it will since marketcap is the most important factor and it's way too low), those pajeets and cryptokids will follow without thinking more.

So it'll go way too high, like all coins do because of hype then correct.
When it's at 150 millions I'll sell because it'll go down to 100 or something and stay around there for a long time.

Just hoping it comes as soon as possible. If whales are really manipulating (I doubt that) or some pump group realise it's a fucking good opportunity or some really good news come out it'll be fast, but if not I'll have to wait for q4 2018.

I really hope Novartis will show interest at some time. I don't mean signing a contract, just a word they are looking into this would be enough for 200+ millions.

how did everyone feel about the AMA that Iota and Modum did a few months ago?

I am going over it now

hmmmmmmm

yes it's a good start, I wish the team was more active now in communication with the crypto world, but they are going back to this, with monthly discussions, the first will be next week on their reddit I think

they have a slack team. i just joined. seems kinda active

slack channel**

I am doubling my weekly shitcoin budget for this one!!
All in $40!!!

Okay imma get some MOD

You say that in a lighthearted manner but my first coin was Walton and I got in at 1.75 with only 150$ and at some point my 1-coin portfolio was worth 1k. Of course I was a dumbass believing all the "10$ by end of Oct, 25$ by EOY" nonsense and didn't cash out at the peak but nontheless I did make money and even now I'm still on green.

Now for some reason I feel like this coin is my next Walton, especially since they both target the same industry (shipping). Whether we're wrong or not remains to be seen, not like this market is rational anyway.

Dude, Walton has a LOT of space to grow over the next 2 months. Get ready for that.

I don't want to hate on walton, that I bought and sold a long time ago, but it's already 4x modum's marketcap, and they won't get any income before october 2019.

I'll sell modum at 150 millions cap in the next months and buy walton sometimes in 2019.
No way walton will even double or triple soon.

Will we see $2.50 after 30th Nov?

Soon

>didnt get in ICO like i did
just fucking kill yourselves, dont bother its too late

There's not going to be any change unless the announcement will be really good.

I've bought it a few days ago and sold it about 3 days later for the same price, after realizing the price won't really change until the official news.

+ Modum is long term investment, look at their roadmap, there is 6months+ of holding ahead of you guys.

But gl, I'm rooting for you, I might jump in also.

Not sure about that particular date lol, but I am sure that we will reach it before the end of the year

I'm going to be honest, there will not be a huge announcement 30th November, it's just an update. Nice project to invest but look towards Q1 2018.