My bank account is empty. Seriously 0$ lmao

I'm all in crypto. Still living with my parents, I hope to get a good starting capital before I go live on my own.. I dropped out of school so crypto is basically my only chance to make it lol

Anyone else?

Get a full-time job (or two) and help your parents with rent + utilities + groceries. Everything else goes into ChainLink. You will make it.

Same. 100% in crypto. Looking to retire off crypto so I never have to work again. 2018 should be a good year I hope

nope. 32. MBA. cash in the bank.

enjoy being a fucking failure user.

Exact same position bro. We all going to make it! Nocoiners on suicide watch

Got about 1.5 years left at college, but I'd rather kill myself than be a wagecuck. Crypto is my ticket out.

>I fall for jewish scams and give my money to jewish ponzi institutions

Stay cucked

have fun being a wage slave. Speculation is not the way to make money in the long run

Tell that to the early ETH/BTC adopters faggot. Get out of my board you fucking normie.

Net worth is 2370€, but i kept 47€ out in case i need some liquidities for whatever reason.
My plan is cashing out 10 percent at each order of magnitude, so at 10k i cash out 1k, at 100k cash out 10k etc.

Started with 400€ six months ago by the way, so i feel pretty confident about my net worth by next year.

Fuck off faggot. I bought $5000 worth of $4 ETH that I earned stocking shelves and still have it all.

>so i feel pretty confident about my net worth by next year.
It doesn't work like that. I can double $10 in a day easily. Hell, with a bit of luck even $100. Good luck growing exponentially with any sizable amount of cash. My portfolio was worth $700 a month ago, now I'm sitting at $3.5k. Sure as hell don't not going to 5x again next month by trading.

Meh, did that just by bitcoin trading ( not holding mind you, trading ) along with some ethereum and litecoin on the side.
I didn't even start with shitcoin trading.

I feel pretty confident about not encountering price moving issues until at least 2020, and the day i have THAT issue i'd have made it a hundredfold by my low standards.

Shit m8, living, as in food and utilities, only cost me around 700€ per YEAR.
I already won enough to do nothing and masturbate for four years almost, i already made it.

>Shit m8, living, as in food and utilities, only cost me around 700€ per YEAR.
Jesus fuck, which shithole you live in?

In his moms basement

Same OP.

Plan is to go back to college next year and do a compsci masters (just so I don't become a total NEET) but for now, I'm all in on crypto. Made a bit of profit but I really need a few all-in 10x moon missions in the next 6 months.

I'm going to have to take some risks. I'll probably flip ICOs but only the best ones.

Good luck user, I hope we make it.

50,000 btc for 3000$ back in 2010

Now were scrambling watching charts having heart palpatations

500 for food, 200 for electricity/water/internet.
You can do it too m8

Astro is your ticket to the moon.

he lives with his mom

trying to make him commit suicide ahahahah

Just buy a small plot of land and make a cuckshed out of cement.

I'm a millionaire but I live with my parents temporarily.

I actually have a place but renting it out, staying with my dad going through chemo cancer treatment, and my girlfriend isn't comfortable to move in together yet.

I'm amazed at coins people choose here though - I wouldn't touch most

Please people don't fucking do this.
I have 10% link in my portfolio but it is in no way a "safe" investment.

same but i live in a legal state so im gonna provide dispensarys with cannabis i grew myself and pour all that money into crypto

>quickest way to be rich and young before 30
>suicidal
are you retarded? That's the only chance for low iq poorfags to ever make it. Work as hard as one can for few years, overcome everything, make dealings with stress knowing your efforts will be worth it. Retire in 3-4 years with more money than most people make in their lives.

So which coins are those?

Link isn't even in the top 100 on coinmarketcap. It has only two incompetent developers who don't communicate with the "community." Garbage like Potcoin and PayPie have higher market caps. It's not listed on any relevant exchanges. And the logo is hideous.

Stop telling innocent people to buy your scamcoin bags.

The fact that Potcoin and PayPie have higher market caps just goes to prove how good of an investment LINK is.

Kek what kind of logic is this

Your shitcoin is Yobit tier. Drop it.

Just sell your ass and get money, dude