My wish exit scam

THE TEAM IS EXIT SCAMMING

LOOK AT THE TOKENS MOVED TO ETHERDELTA

HAHAHAHA

CONFIDO 2.0 CONFIDO 2.0

THE TELEGRAM CLOSED

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mywishplatform
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6tsua1/scam_alert_entire_paragraphs_in_lastwillio/
etherscan.io/tx/0x294cb9d09ed40d621f5ba84eb2a867c3f9d6a4122adbb5f0443d3381a62647fa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is this?

Jesus fuck I almost sunk some cash into this. Didn't though

the telegram is still open, wtf.

i saw this fud in different groups i think there's a group wanting to drop the price lower

its BS. Op deserves to die

BLOCKCAT CEO noticed that they copied the whitepaper btw, if this is not scammy.... beware

I wasn't interested in this before but now after seeing all of this fake fud, I'll have to check it out.

Did OP really think people wouldn't try to join the Telegram and see he's bullshitting? Sad.

Best way to get people to check something out here is to call it a scam

I'm still waiting for Blockcat to be revealed as a scam, lol. If it isn't, I want to be in, but it's so uncertain right now

I've got almost 500K WISH, sitting pretty comfy right now

blockcat doesn't have a whitepaper. what is this fud?

are you stupid? you can even check the linkedin now and also i eat my shoes if eric is a scammer...

proof

blockcat is salty af. at the very least mywish has a product you can use. blockcat has nothing so far.

100% not a scam guys its legit!! buy mywish now all in 10x to the moon

any project that needs fake twitter stats can fuck off

twitter.com/mywishplatform

legit retweets btw

you mean that project with no team members?

read the actual reddit thread and you will see that MyWish's founder himself replied: reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6tsua1/scam_alert_entire_paragraphs_in_lastwillio/

indeed plagiarism is bad, but it doesn't mean it's a scam. again, at least they have a working product. wtf has blockcat been working on?

whats your address? I'll send you a WISH or two.

send me a nice amount of wishes and ill shill this for you

0xc989E7ee934AB05454D0910104a1cA8E983A4464

etherscan.io/tx/0x294cb9d09ed40d621f5ba84eb2a867c3f9d6a4122adbb5f0443d3381a62647fa
Shill it and I'll send you more.

1 is too little...

i was thinking along the lines of a few eth worth. is that fair?

eric huang is a canadian cuck dude

yeah...how bout no.

good luck with that volume

i heard this kind of fud with ethereum too, now they all praise vitalik, think about it

Retard