You guys said XMR would pump because of an "obvious cup and handle pattern." Well what the fuck guys...

You guys said XMR would pump because of an "obvious cup and handle pattern." Well what the fuck guys, it actually just dipped today. Now I'm down 6 percent and just hoping the 160USD resistance doesn't break and I don't have to sell at a loss.

Anyone in a similar situation?

the only obvious pattern in crypto is that you can't cash out

>Anyone in a similar situation
No, because I bought at $80.

But relax, bitcoin run means most other coins dropped, and Monero is just still holding strong. $200 soon.

>down 6%
>selling at a loss

Are you new here?

Please sell and go buy verge you fucking retard

this fucking guy

THE CUP IS SPILLING
I REPEAT
THE CUP IS SPILLING

How do I short BTC/USD/Global currencies using Crypto. Do I buy up heaps of Monero and Eth and Hedge against the former? I would like some opinions here.

Although I also own BCH, I do not think that is the answer I am looking, BCH, in my opinion is only a half ass answer to my question and I think will face more or less the same issues in the future...

>dumb enough to believe TA
Sell all coins and forget crypto. You are not fit for this.

Why didn't you short it?

Buy high sell low. You're now officially part of Veeky Forums.

No, actually I'm getting older here and starting to care more about smaller percentages.

What else do you suggest, faggot?

fucking newcoiners with their 1 day attention span
it dipped because retards panic selling at the bottom
but btc already loosing its steam and soon will flow back to xmr and other good alts

just panic sold, holding alts is too stressful for a brainlet like me

I just moved all my monero into Ethereum. Vitalik just said the privacy solution for Ethereum is 3/4ths solved, and they’re using ring signatures. I think if VB and co can add in a 100% untraceable and private option with Ethereum then monero is toast.

Just my 2 cents. DYOR.

If you're "getting older" and concerned about a 6% dip in one of the volatile markets on the planet you shouldn't be doing this

sounds he like he fits in perfectly fine

You obviously didn't do your research properly.

ETH will never be as private as Monero. Any optional privacy coin will never be as private as Monero.

Yeah, optional privacy doesn't count. Then any private transaction is still suspicious since it's not mandatory. Plus you'll still be able to look at my Eth balance

I'm concerned about the 6% dip because it took XMR right to a major point of resistance and if it breaks, this whole thing is going down to 140 and I'll have to sell at a loss or bag hold XMR for a couple weeks.

And what's the problem with holding for a couple of weeks?

I could be holding something that's going positive instead?

Then go buy Ark. There plenty positive over there.

Anything that is going positive could go negative the next minute, you can't know for sure.

Once again if you are concerned on "bag holding" a legit coin for a few weeks then you shouldn't be doing this. Also TA is a meme don't listen to it