SHORTING BTC AT 10K

Is this a good idea?

The bounce will be extreme, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tP5iw
reuters.com/article/us-volkswagen/short-sellers-make-vw-the-worlds-priciest-firm-idUSTRE49R3I920081028
lmgtfy.com/?q=t meme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yea we all do it

we all do it then we dont pay back if we lose
nothing they can do about it

ofc, everyone is doing it

everyone having the same strategy...WHAT could go wrong?

Sure, don't forget to buy the dip.

Jap, short 500 dollar earlier than the other and you are gone be rich like an oil Achmed

>he thinks exchanges don't manipulate to liquidate big contracts

sure, but be prepared to get fucked over- never underestimate human insanity

>shorting the king
>ever

whales/insiders who operate exchanges will pump btc hard just to liquidate all the 10k shorters, it will be too profitable not to

This. Don't do it user. The tether machine will rape you

no, just hodl. don't thing about your btc for the next 5-10 years and start browsing lambos.

I've been looking but I can't find an exchange that allows me to deposit USD and make trades based on that.

Does anyone have any tips on these exchanges?

short at 10.1k.. fucker gonna try to short squeeze

Can someone explain to me what shorting is?

This poor girl got BLACKED :(

>shorting
>good idea

Pick one

archive.is/tP5iw

it's on its way to $7000 right now

I want to get into BTC longterm, have 2000$ to spare. Is this a good time to get in?

Do it OP.

Believe in yourself. Endless riches await.

Bad idea. It will go to 14k.

The problem is that 10k could be the point where people gain confidence in the coin and outside investors start taking it seriously.
By this I mean real big stock investors with portfolios of 100's of million. BTC/Crypto is still very very niche, even though normies talk about it these days, very few have money in it. When this happens, shit will explode like nothing we have seen before.

10k could be that threshold that pushes people into crypto.

Shorting has never been riskier.

Shorting is never a good idea

Correction start at 9880
Agreed

Seems like easy gains yeah.

Not sure if you're sarcastic, but nothing.
Everyone doing the same thing only amplify the market movement, which is good for everybody doing it.

I guess it's never too late. CME bitcoin futures market launches 11. December, 2017. By then, you might want to be aboard the ship.

cant you just write 1010 instead of 10.1k?

Thanksgiving gave coinbase 100k fresh users, Christmas will be where they talk about their mass gains and the doubters will jump on as well, it's like a virus really.

i had 40 dollars worth of bitcoin left over from my 2014 account and that is now worth about the same as your 2k

Go ahead and short Bitcoin user. I'm sure it will turn out great.

honestly, what could go wrong

you could exchange with bch

not a good idea.

shorting btc is dangerous business

Wow, sudden surge of bitcoin on the markets.
Brace for a scary red candle in the next four hours, which could be the signal for the correction.

As in the quantity put up on the order book.
Buyers are tiring, sellers are coming.

Brace for impact, it's going to be september 5000 all over again.

what do buy to weather the storm?

I expect bitfinex and bitmex to do some shady shit and artificially pump it by a small amount to squeeze some shorts. Then, the real dip is coming.

Personally i just retreat into japanese yens during these times.
Fiat seems to be the best way to profit from dips, since altcoins tend to take a hit too as confidence lowers.

Holy shit you're a dumb nigger. You think it's called a bounce when the price, correct term "CORRECTS" after a big run up.

But to answer you, no, it's a fucking stupid idea and if you did it you're going to get burned. When BTC hits milestones, it usually celebrates by going up in further. *Corrections* are fucking impossible to predict.

>shorting bitcoin
>unregulated market
if your short is juicy, the exchanges will artificially pump for a moment and liquidate you brainlet. dont short crypto

quite simply the fastest way to lose money in any financial market that exists

No, it will retrace a bit before continuing its journey to 15K. Wait till it dips to 8K at least

Shorting in Forex is more manageable as the swings are more pedictable and not as wild as in Crypto.

T. I was quite profitable in my Forex days

just buy BCH, if BTC corrects it moons very very hard, if BTC goes up even more, it stays almost flat.

Can someone tell me what this "t." shit means?

not with shorting.

if to many people short there is whats called a short squeeze in which there arent enough shares out there to buy to repay back the debt because everyone has borrowed them and then the price moons.

volkswagon become the biggest market cap in the world temporarily in 2008 when this happened

reuters.com/article/us-volkswagen/short-sellers-make-vw-the-worlds-priciest-firm-idUSTRE49R3I920081028

lmgtfy.com/?q=t meme

btc wallet virus dont click

sent ;-----)

This exactly
They pump a bunch of tethers but gain all shorters hodlings in the few minutes.
Top kek

I ain't clicking that shit n*gguh

You're gonna get squeezed lmao

Newfag get the fuck off this board reeeeee

How low will this pull back?

This is one of the most interesting posts I have seen in days. Thanks for the info user.

where do you trade btcjpy?

No, it will correct at 10k. It ALWAYS corrects after a mooning and then moons again. Wait for the sell off at 10k back to around 7500-8500 and THEN buy.

A money making virus that rips funds from normie cuckbase fags and makes my HODL look like smaugs FUCKING lair.

>11. December, 2017
Sauce?

quality post

Most big recently were news related. Insane bull runs out of nowhere are more common
Just keep longing

w-who is this fine specimen?

if you short bitcoin, espically on leverage, you better be fucking sure its going to drop

>Pushed $9.6k overnight

Still thinking about that 10k short lads? :^)

what should I sell BTC in/to? I use Binance