Macaroni Jabroni predicts MTL moon

I'm the same one who gets insulted every time I post even though I have tried shilling before moons on MER before mooning 800%, CLUB, TIX, EMC2, FUN, and POE- all before their recent significant moons.

Now I've been shilling MTL and LUNYR and getting the same treatment. Get in or stay poor. Remember- it doesn't really matter what all of these coins do. As long as you look for the ones that have mooned before, are at near all time lows, have a team/website/marketing that isn't overly crappy/suspicious. MTL and LUNYR imo right now are two very good candidates for mooning. Buy now and set the sell order for a 2x or 3x. It will happen. Macaroni Jabroni. Remember me.

What does metal do?

Research it. Like OP said though who cares what they do

LYN already up 20+ %

Name 1 reason MTL will moon?

I really don't know what it does. I've just been looking at the charts, how many exchanges its on, all time highs, all time lows, circulating/total supply, and briefly researching the coin. I'm not an expert or anything, but I've invented something I call the macaroni trend. Believe it or not it's pretty solid and has earned me 4x and at one point 5x my initial investment in crypto and I just started a couple months ago. Here I will post some macaroni examples. It's important to sell after each macaroni as it begins to cheese down the macaroni trend line before another macaroni. I've been successfully been able to buy and sell in these small trades earning 50-200 buying/selling on the dips and highs. But for MTL and LUNYR i'm getting pretty tired of sitting all day staring so I have decided to hodl them and set the sell order at 2x for MTL and 3x for LUNYR.

That's the thing. Why did MER, CLUB, TIX, EMC2, FUN, POE all moon? There's not a good enough reason and I don't care... I just know ALL of these coins go up and down and I'm just buying when I see they have hit near their all-time lows. GOLOS is also another candidate for a macaroni trend.

Yes, actually it actually was up +43%, but it's fluctuating between 20-40%.

Interesting. Thanks for the tip

Here is the bottom line guys... Everyone on Veeky Forums seems to be so focused on these big coins with teams that have clout and hoping for 1000% gains and shit... Why would you do that and also risk it dropping the opposite way once it does moon? I think the lowest risk play is to invest in a bunch of these shitty coins that have hit all time lows but have had a moon landing before. Just buy, hodl, set the sell order to about 50-100% of what the previous big moon landing was at. Eventually your money will just pile up and if the coin has been cruising at it's all time low for 2-3 months, what do you think is the likelihood that it's just gonna plummet way below it's all time lows? This method has worked for me and it's low risk. I don't mind losing $60 if it means there is a chance I could make $600... It's better than buying BCH hoping it will go up to 1800 and watching it drop down to 1200.

Man I've been thinking about this same concept for a while now. Seemed too good to be true, but from my observations and your input this shit actually seems legit. I've been eyeing those damn weed coins and PKB. The latter actually just mooned recently and if the pattern is true we are in for 1 more moon in the coming weeks.

stop shitting on the street, pajeet.

Is MTL working with Virgin? wtf is this

twitter.com/metalpaysme/status/934596760546181120

This is a breakthrough. Macaroni indicators! Veeky Forums is truly a magical place.

LMAO

I agree man. It's not very scientific but if a coin mooned to $25.00 and then plummeted and cruised around $4.50 for months in a row, then I think it at least has enough support to not drop down significantly. Look at MER, this dumbass coin nobody has any idea what it does and it mooned 800% from .03 to .24 in 1 day. Granted it's dropped down to .16, but still I made some quick cash on this piece of shit. I know there are a lot of liars and shit on here, but some of the other ones I have put coins in are these: MTL(Metal), LUN(Lunyr), GOLOS, DNT, and LINK.

I know LINK has been shilled the crap out of here, but I bought that recently not because the shill, but because it follows the macaroni trend I created. It's almost at all time lows. I really think this could macaroni any time.

Also, my other picks have already mooned, but I still think TIX has a chance to go up to $.70 but I wouldn't risk it at this point... I still say taking 25% on a shitty coin that is already at all time lows is a very safe way to make money. It takes more patience, but you wont be freaking out and crying about losing a bunch of money like most people on here do. You need to mentally tell yourself, "I'm gonna put $1,000 on this shit coin. I could possibly lose $60, but it has a good chance to 2x and make me $1,000" So just don't freak out when it drops a bit, as long as it's not falling way way below the all time lows then just hodl with confidence and wait for the moon. Then get out immediately. I have kicked myself for selling MER when it 2xed because in the end it 8xed, but I've decided to just be happy any time I can pull 2x out of a coin instead of crying over "I shoulda held because it went to 8x"... What will end up happening then is you will HODL so long that the coin might plummet and you end up making shitty gains. Just my opinion. Macaroni Jabroni. Remmeber this name and u will be rich.

>Macaroni Jabroni. Remmeber this name and u will be rich.

Damn Macaroni Jabroni you have given me confidence! I will give some of the shitcoins on my watchlist a shot.

Curiously you haven't mentioned any of them. These are some I have my eye on from browsing bittrex:
BLK, GBG, SYNX (just saw this had a spike recently, which strengthens the macaroni theory) and PKB I mentioned.

Just put put 0.1BTC in MTL
When Lambo ?

If this fails you, you can call me Macaroni Baloney. I did just look at those. GBG looks to macaroni soon. SYNX as well. I also have some TenXPay (PAY) which has been a slow mover but just gained 16.75% today. I was also looking at PKB and BLK as well, but eventually I spread all my coins across a few and was starting to get coin fatigue from staring at these charts all day. I decided to be in a few at a time and then pull out when it moons, and put it into one of the other macaroni candidates. And then repeat this cycle over and over.

I feel MTL could macaroni up to about $5.20 and cheese down to about $4.70 and repeat steadily before a large macaroni trend that will send this coin at least up to $9-10. I wouldn't trick you man I'm just a regular person, but if you panic sell at 4.70 and then rebuy at 5.00 over and over, then you will feel the pain. It's all about setting a limit. "I'm ok with losing $50 on this camble" If you can cope w/ that then it will help you stay strong enough to hodl until the moon. Set a reasonable limit for you to lose, if it dips below that you can sell, if not I'd wait for it to gain at least %50 before selling it.

"i'm ok with losing $50 to this ponzi"
well if i put it like that it sounds dumb

It's kinda like.. "I'm ok with getting my friends and family to join this ponzi scheme and lose them forever if it means it will make me richer."

Remember, you're not in it because you believe in it... You're in it to get rich. The Macaroni philosophy.

Hey Macaroni man, did you ever come to think about your ingenius scheme as a version of "buy low, sell high"?

The name for ham in Canada is bacon. It's kinda like that. Even so there are many iterations of the macaroni trend and it takes practice to learn how to master it as I have. It's buy low sell high 2.0 if you will. Nobody on Veeky Forums follows "buy low, sell high" anymore. It's a dated concept. Buy when it cheeses and sell when it macaronis.