Who has the balls to buy the dip this time

If the FUD is level mt gox 2.0 will you have the guts to buy BTC or will you switch to Ethereum?

Everyone says oh yeah if it goes down to xx price I'll back the truck up etc etc but when the reasons for it dropping are compelling af what you gonna do at these $1000s dollars risk prices.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ethereumnetw/status/934498926056624129
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mETH
Not even once.
>LTC
Maybe.
>XMR
Solid.
>BTC
King.

it's gonna crash hard, the 10-2k dream will not happen.

ohhh sweet summer pajeet, diarrhea isn't just a street in mumbai.

>Irrational hatred of the best coin
>probably wears baseball cap backwards and has a large beard and a vape

When 'the flippening' was happening and BTC dropped thousands, I bought another 4.

Considering the majority of people don't make money, always do the opposite of what the majority is doing.

Ethereum renders bitcoin obsolete.

When the pajeets finally realise, the price will crash. Someone translate the ethereum white paper in to Hindi

>mt gox 2.0
If IIRC, it went to over 9K after gox died.
Just be patient and have other forms of income and wealth accumulation beside crypt. For example, make babies and cash on some goberment bux

So selling now i assume?

I love BTC.

This. Easily within range of 11-14k by Jan 1st if market just keeps current trend.

Bitcoin will always be #1 retard. Always.

BTCs biggest problem are all the shitty forks, not a crash.

Lol even you can't be that stupid. Have a quick look at history and tell me when that was ever true for anything?

>methereum renders BTC obsolete
>forks every week after being hacked for millions
kek.

trips beat dubs
stay poor shitcoin pajeet

You should sell now, it's gonna down HARD!

bch has double the btc return in the last 7 days

Not yet mate, I'm holding plenty in fiat for any potential corrections, but I'm not going to risk the FOMO gains in BTC right now

You're thinking of bitcoin as a product, you need to think of bitcoin & blockchains as a type of mathematics/computer science. Since BTC has the oldest blockchain, it is always the most valuable because the most information (and most vested players) exist on/in it (that's why every BTC fork is instantly worth more than shitcoins). BTC will always be #1, but BTC probably will look nothing like today's BTC in terms of the end-user experience. Already the savviest users transact using LTC for fast transaction times and then move it to BTC

I'm not interested in the last 7 days, I'm just interested in the end-game (i.e. where BTC will be years down the line)

> fomo gain
> buys cause fomo

fucking plebes

>savvy
get a load of the big brain on rebecca! sounds like some little lady just finished watching pirates of the caribbean.

>ltc
>not using xmr or zec to anonymously cash out and hide money from the tax Nigger

>being long and buying are the same thing
I hate how many amateurs "traders" think they're hot shit because they flip shitcoins

Also, it's the Sunday before Cyber Monday in the United States and millions of Americans are just waking up to see BTC just about to cross $9000. Trade accordingly.

You never hide everything from the taxnigger, because then they know you have something to hide. I like XMR though; it's been around for a while and seems pretty stable.

BTC won't last forever as long as proof of work remains a thing.

Ethereum's Proof of Stake is where it's at

>millions hacked
>fork after fork
>two fucking chains
>garbage dev who doesn't know how to STFU
Literally just fucking fork mETH and publish it as ETH Cash and it will be worth more money that mETH, even if you believe the fundamental technology is sound. mETH is the perfect example of what happens when one autist is left in charge of a large project

twitter.com/ethereumnetw/status/934498926056624129

>You never hide everything from the taxnigger
true. Buying mining gear with crypto and selling it after tax declaration is imo one of the methods IRS will not make them look further into you. And with xmr, after the Alpha 02 and Hansa FUD is clearing, and druggies finally understood the importance of OPSEC, the coin will probably surpass corp tokens like ETH

>mfw somebody else is dodging the same way I'm dodging

Nokia, AOL,MySpace..... Hahaha

As far as I know it is a pretty common method and the reason big daddy gobernment is so eager to find a way to monitor mining operations effectively to get more funds to finance foodstamps for Tyron. Not sure how long it will work, but well, a thousand other methods, which one shouldn't necessary share with Pajeets yet.

Totally thought it was going to dip this weekend over the holiday.

Man was I fucking wrong. I was waiting for the dip then it fucking mooned.
Bought 400 in ethereum at 3.79 a coin.

Contemplating if I should go ahead and pick up a few hundred dollars worth or just wait to see if it dips next week.

I literally just moved 80% of my portfolio to BTC at 8900. fuck this

>Totally thought it was going to dip this weekend over the holiday.

Same, I done fucked up.