>pass is incorrect

How do i kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0039/english.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

check your spelling

>How do i kill myself?
on livestream

Also what kind of wallet requires you to put in passphrase to send to other wallets. It's like it's made to fuck you if you forget your pass.

Double check it to make sure you didn't miss a letter or space

I'm so sorry, keep trying user.

>someone hacks into your computer
>sends all your Ark to himself

Yeah but it would be better to just set up a separate password for transactions or a 2fa.

just use hw wallet

how to you tie your shoes, brush your teeth and put on clothes?

the one thing you needed to do: write it down correctly

Write it down and keep it somewhere safe

Is there a page that finds you words that are written similarly to the word you input? This is the last thing i can think of that would help me.

You need that passphrase anyway or you'll never be able to remake the wallet. Granted the key should be encrypted in the wallet so you can retrieve it again any time with your personal pw.

What? I was under the impression that the passkey couldn't be retrieved.

I'm saying it should be. Wallets in most other cryptos store the 'passkey' in the wallet file on your pc, but the wallet file is encrypted with a password of your choosing. So when you want to see the key you can, when you send coins you use your password which decrypts the passkey which is then used to send them. Dunno why Ark doesn't have this desu.

That sucks Op. Well lesson learned I guess. Make a new adress and post it. I will send you an ark or two when i get home from work.

You can’t use copy paste, you have to type it in letter by letter

Thank you kind soul AWQ9tDtjqowNkE5KsQXDED7KdRR4io4U1W

I did type it all. It would seem i fucked up by writing down a different word.

>I did type it all. It would seem i fucked up by writing down a different word.
This is why I copied mine into an encrypted DB. Can't fuck up copy paste.

yup will do that next time. May I just ask how did you encrypt it?

I just put it in the Notes section of my Ark entry in KeePass. But there's tons of software that can encrypt anything with aes, even just a text file.

You can try going through the BIP39 word list and see if you messed one up somewhere.

github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0039/english.txt

Wow this actually helped. Holy shit i got my wallet back. Thank you kind stranger.

Lmao no fucking way. Was it a bad letter?

Send him some ARK as thanks

You mean, like, a dictionary?

based
this is the kinda shit why i still visit biz
godbless, user
we're all gonna make it

you can buy an optional passphrase

Yeah you can add a second phrase to your address for security purposes. 5 Ark at the moment though, I think they said that in the big update coming soon™ they want to reduce it significantly.

Glad you got it sorted.

Out of interest, how much ARK do you have in your wallet?

Set a second passphrase and write that down too.

now you KNOW you have terminal autism

>buy a rope user

Wrote down a word that is read the same as the word in my pass but written differently. I know, i might be retarded.

I have 100. Not much for some people here but it was my monthly amount i had set aside for crypto. Again thanks a bunch

Don't waste 5 ARK on the second passphrase.

All wallets need an unskippable tutorial

Yup if i don't make it in crypto ill do that.