SHORTING BITCOIN

As you have probably noticed, bitcoin went up since my first thread about shorting it. Not a big deal though, I'll explain this. Trade volume on BTC is decreasing and any minor sell-off wil cause a domino effect. Another factor is normies who buy BTC at 9k now, they'll drop it as soon as they see the slightest dip.
I just shorted more today on 9k and yesterday on 8700. Will short more as it probably can get near 10k before major crash.
TLDR Nothing to worry about, perfect time to short btc now

Other urls found in this thread:

babypips.com/learn/forex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I saw more convincing threads telling me to short at 4k and 6k.

once more people realize you can't actually cash this shit out the value is going to drop like a sack of dirt

Though we have a minor channel outbreak, volume is decreasing. Fall is coming soon, buckle up and SHORT ffs

this is very interesting and im the newest of fags

the idea is that the price will mostly stay within the parallel green lines correct?

also did you draw the lines on yourself or is there software that does it for you?

Looks like he's using trading view, I use Coinigy which is the same shit I'm pretty sure. The idea is if the price drops below the line then it'll drop further quickly so it'd be a good idea to sell your position.

What leverage do you use?

post when you get liquidated

Each thread is getting better.
RIP in pepperoni.

Breaking ATH on GDAX soon.

>this myth
>still

why?

Don't come back begging for tips how to get kneecaps and build a bj buisness.

You're right. The moment they realize they can't actually cash out, they'll all sell off their crypto for USD.

where's your stop?

this is true for bitcoin during bear markets, corrections and accumulation period. Once bitcoin hits bubble territory which is it flying over the upper 100 weekly BB and lower line going to below 0, it just rises on no volume and you ask yourself everyday, HOW THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE

>I will be right this time!!

>mfw eventually somebody will accidentally actually be right and be a fucking god

shorting the slowest crypto, what could go wrong

who the hell is even buying btc at this price?

$9250 on GDAX.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not really. If he's not using strong leverage, he won't make more than 100% at the most, but realistically like 50%.

Even if he is using leverage, he isn't going to make that much shorting no matter how far it crashes. He would have been better riding it up instead and it's still always better to go long.

Don't go short unless you're absolutely certain.

How the fuck do you short if you live in the US anyway?

HOW?

Lmao rekt

Did OP an hero?

>Lain getting increasingly worried about his shorts
>Fucking shorted more after BTC went up to $8600

I can't wait for you to get completely fucked in a few days

come at the king, you best not miss

press F to pay respect to OP

S

You died

Here's hoping OP can find a good job to make his money back.

RIP OP,you never short btc

He's stops haven't been hit yet save the gloating for later.

>telling people exactly where you will get liquidated
too good.

Did you miss the news about Bitcoin futures being added on the CME?

Go investigate what that actually means.

I'm the the one who warned you at 8200 not to short it. I called this bear trap PERFECTLY, i bet you were all smug when it went down to 7900 and you thought you were right. Then you woke up the next day with BTC at a new ath, were you nervous?

You insulted me and told me I dont know how the markets work.

Admit to me that you were wrong you pompous ass

Teach me your ways.
How does one gets into penny stocks?

>shorting BTC
Pretty much everyone who has done this has gotten fucked.

good words

personally as a noob im just holding, no point in putting the stress on myself trying to time stuff

seems like selling my btc now and going into LTC or ETH would be a good idea but it would probably face fuck me

The reason you see so many people brag about their gains on Veeky Forums is because the losers have committed suicide.

Want to join them?

I hope you get liquidated for being such a cocky asshole. I told you i trade stocks for a living and it's retards like you who try to pick a top in the biggest bull market the world has ever seen. You dont even know the basic tennets of trading. Sure you might be right once or twice, but the risk/reward is so terrible that the 3rd time you're wrong will take all of your gains and then some from you.

First decide on a strategy that fits your personality, because you only need to learn 1 thing very well and just repeat it 10000 times. Decide if you prefer scalping, daytrading, or swing trading. Decide if you want to short pump and dumps, buy earnings winners on dips, dip buy morning panic on an uptrending stock, stuff like that. You wont get rich in 1 trade, it really is a living, hundreds and thousands of trades.

The type of stocks that have the biggest potential to moves 100s of % are stocks with a low float (low supply, low amount of shares) and high trading volume. This means taht usually this piece of shit stock trades 50k shares a day, but because of some news of PR article its suddenly trading 50k shares in the first minute of the day. You can use scanners in Think or Swim to find those, thats what I use.

I personally am a momentum trader. I find those stocks I mentioned and then I work off of patterns, either ascending memetriangles or bull flags. These patterns work extremely well in HIGH VOLUME situations. They also work for crypto very well but only in HIGH VOLUME. Such as the POWR pump, the first BCH pump we had a week ago, ETH pump, BTC pump. But not when coins are dead and people are posting random memelines.

Thats it really, I can't go into much more detail because I could write a book. I've given you plenty of info to start with, get to googling.

Start reading at Kindergarten. This site is focused on forex but all the patterns and stuff are universal, theyre used in penny stocks too

forgot to post the site
babypips.com/learn/forex

That trendline channel he drew is very fucking steep even for BTC, don't expect the price to respect that support line.
t. oldfag TA junkie

top lmao i just saw you shorted another 500 dollars yesterday. BTC is now nearly 1000 Euro above your original short, how do you feel knowing you're so terribly wrong and yet you still have the bad judgement to double down even more?

wew i gotta stop coming to Veeky Forums because it's anonymous retards like you giving "advice" to people which causes them to lose more money.

If you're a retard who's wrong most of the time, keep your head down and shut up. You attract too much attention you're going to get called out by people like me who actually know what they're doing

What is it with all these salty no coiners wanting BTC to fail?
It's never too late to jump on these gains.

That they have incentive to crash the price?

Nobody wants it to fail, but it is better if it corrects sooner rather than later so we can keep the party going

img source?