Other urls found in this thread:

wacoin.io/#telegram-popup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when are we getting our mail?

>solid team
>working on project since 2008
>low market cap
>where were you for Wacoin's ICO?

when did you apply? (already got mine, took 1 day for confirmation)

bois don't tell me you miss this.

When will it be on ED ?

comfy af, all inning this.

how do i buy if whitelist is closed?

yeah good luck all inning with the caps that have in place (unless you're a poorfag who even if it does x10 wont make much money)

"Maximum supply of WaBi (蛙币) will be limited to 100.000.000 with the following split:
a) Up to 10.000.000 tokens will be sold at the preICO at 0.03 USD/ token. Funds will be used to launch the ICO. Up to an additional 1.000.000 tokens will be distributed through the bounty program.
b) Up to 46.000.000 will be distributed at the ICO stage in November 2017 at 0.25 USD/ token. The funds will be used to grow sales in baby stores, add more product categories (such as alcohol) and set up the WaBi Project blockchain based, remotely hosted loyalty system. Part of the funds will be used to buy back preWaBi tokens sold at preICO as described below.
c) WaBi sold during the PreICO will be either locked up for 3 or 6 months after the ICO (for 5% or 10% bonus respectively, out of founders’ token allocation) or bought back by WaBi Project at 25 USD cent per WaBi after the ICO and before the token is placed on exchanges. WaBis thus reclaimed will be put onto a company reserve with a 6 month lock-up period. (Assuming 50% of preICO contributors decide to sell, this reserve will amount to 5.500.000 tokens)
d) 8.000.000 will distributed among the founders, team members and bounties."

"ICO timing: Starts in November 2017, will last for 30-60 days or until reaching the max. amount."

that's 300k usd for pre-ICO
11.5m usd for ICO

no listing date for the moment, should wait for the end of the ICO

best hope to get in is waiting for listing on ED, which should come after ICO and token distribution (no info for the moment)

holy shit preico got a steal

price predictions for this coin?
just heard about it this morning but team and white paper look good and its unusual for an ico to have some real working teach for a real world problem. i like what i see

please explain

Got response after 30 hours

2x-3x on EtherDelta. Maybe 5x if it hits bigger exchanges.

From what I can tell there is a huge demand and the ICO cap is like 1-2 ETH. People who want to invest more are likely to pay a premium as soon as it hits EtherDelta.

Can I participate if I'm not in the whitelist?

Modest price predictions IMO.
How long are you guys planning to hold your coins?

Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, fuck off pajeet.

>less than 12m market cap
>low competitors, the only one i can think of is WTC (and doesn't work in the same area)
>working project
>working partners (in China for the moment)
x7 - x10 for 2 months doen't seems unrealistic
this
high demand (lots of frustrated ppl can't get in the whitelist) soft cap per investor, to prevent wales accumulation and lots of hype.

>Can I participate if I'm not in the whitelist?
nah for now it's too late, best case scenario for you is
- not enough founds for ICO and open to more ppl
- find a good deal on ED when the token are issued

> not having at least 5 whitelisted accs
Lmao, stay poor, retard

damn, thanks

comparatively WTC had the same market cap, work in the same area of expertise (RFID with blockchain) and reached 220m market cap it less than a month, that's x20

last ICO I was in was PBL, sold at x5 on ED the first day, still holding some, will sell at 50m market cap in 2-3 months

One can hope. I think it has all the ingredients to make those kind of gains but I guess we will see.
By the way, just to be sure, myetherwallet is alright to use for transferring ETH, receiving tokens right?

yup myetherwallets works just fine, better if used with trezor or ledger imo

Cheers

How to know when it hits EtherDelta? Besides checking every day.

join the telegram and check for official announcements : wacoin.io/#telegram-popup

to me this is pretty meh

cap is going to be around 1ETH per person, token is pretty useless except for providing a discount on the cost of the service, so not like WTC and Modum etc

will be selling for 2-3x on ether delta on day 1 and onto the next project

this is the first ICO i will join where can i store the wabi tokens?

Agreed... the coin is pretty pointless

How is it pointless?

myetherwallet

look at the whitepaper :
"Selling consumer products (baby food, cosmetics, alcohol, pharmaceuticals, etc.)"

"2013 Walimai was conceived in September 2013
Of cial operations started in February 2014, in the Science Park of Zhejiang University in Hangzhou, China
From April 2014 until January 2015, Walimai’s leadership is engaged in a strategic turn-around project for a global top-5 Infant Formula producer
- Walimai is selected as the one of the most-innovative companies at Open Innovations Forum in Moscow
- Walimai anti-counterfeiting technology is presented to Chinese and Russian premiers Li Keqiang and Dmitri Medvedev
2015 Walimai engages top producers of baby food and alcohol with prototype anti- counterfeiting technology
2014 Walimai wins innovation grant from Jiaxing city municipal government and is incorporated in Zhejiang province, China
2016 iOS, Android APPs launch. A new version of the RFID label is developed Walimai begins sales in December 2016
2017 - Walimai signs up its rst 3 infant nutrition stores in May 2017
- WaBi blockchain-based loyalty system for safe products is developed and
implemented"

the token isn't available yet, but company has working product and business partners.

there's going to be incentives for people to buy products using the token, creating demand, it's far for pointless

Tokens will be tradeable 7 days after the ICO closes. So I expect around 6-7 Dec.

Noice, mate. I really want to go all in on WaBi, but I don't want to sell my HST in case it moons next month.

Yea but pre-ICO people can't dump at all. Their tokens are either locked for 3-6 months OR they can sell their tokens to the WaBi team for a x8.5 price.

There will be literally zero dumping from the pre-ICO buyers. That's what makes this one special.

Market cap will start at $11.5m.

If you compare it to Walton's market cap which is around $128m right now, it's very possible for WaBi to reach at least a $115m market cap which is a x10 from the ICO's market cap.

Also WaBi already has a working product and app. It aims to tap the baby foods, alcohol and cigarette market in China, which has more than a billion people. Imagine that.

I think I'll wait until WaBi's market cap hits $100m or almost a x10. 3-4 months is possible.

This coin has everything: the hype, working product, aims at the Chinese market etc.

It will be stupid to sell this only for a x3 or x5.

I have 16 ETH ready to go into this thing but likelihood is it will be sold out day 2 easy.

Only have 4 whitelisted accounts so also gonna be clenching my buttcheeks on day 2 and hoping I can get in on some more without having to resort to ED like the rest of the unwashed masses

What's wabi's cash tag? $WABI? $WBI?